It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Documentary Thread

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by gonquin

Originally posted by Smugallo
Hey guys take a look at this one just watched it:

video.google.co.uk...

It abou the guy who taped all the NASA stuff .

ah cool this was amazing, I posted about it earlyer in the thread but the link on my post was removed .... amazing video !!

I quite enjoyed it myself!

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   
These are some of the best vids ive seen:

Jaime Mausan

video.google.com /videoplay?docid=-5...71236&q=ufo

Disclosure Project

Part 1 (1 - The Disclosure project)
video.google.com /videoplay?docid=-1...closure+project

Part 2 (The actual evidence - DVD 1)
video.google.com /videoplay?docid=65...closure+project

Part 3 (The actual evidence - DVD 2)
video.google.com /videoplay?docid=-4...closure+project

[edit on 27-7-2007 by luis9343]

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   
[edit on 27-7-2007 by luis9343]

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   
ouch! Jaime Mausan will believe anything thats thrown at him, i seen a ufo conference that he done and he included a bit of footage that was supposidly 'stealth' technology being developed, in reality it's an optical illusion including two camera's and a some reflective material if i am correct.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Smugallo
ouch! Jaime Mausan will believe anything thats thrown at him, i seen a ufo conference that he done and he included a bit of footage that was supposidly 'stealth' technology being developed, in reality it's an optical illusion including two camera's and a some reflective material if i am correct.

lol, probably, but some of the footage on that vid is great.

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Yeah i'll agree on that i did enjoy a lot of the footage in that video.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 11:58 PM
link   
WOW! It was fun going through some of these videos. Before I go through them all I want to post this link: realufos.blogspot.com. Enough to keep you busy for a day or two. There are plenty that I haven't seen on youtube yet.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Anyone know of any new UFO doc`s that have been released this year yet? Im abit tired of watching the old ones LOL

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 05:40 AM
link   
"From Here To Andromeda" by David Sereda is out on DVD. You can see a trailer here:

www.fromheretoandromeda.com

[edit on 8/13/2007 by Rev_Godslapper]

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Trust me, you want to see the videos this guy has done. Oh, he's a freemason too by the way.

personal.inet.fi...

I don't think there are any at the site, but this guy is nuts! Very funny stuff.

Some links (These kill big time):

www.youtube.com... (OMG)

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com... (Not really a UFO vid, but very funny!)

[edit on 13-8-2007 by Wolfheart]

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Here is an interesting video that I just started a thread about:The UFO Lecture by Philip Schneider that got him murdered

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 09:53 AM
link   
UFOS: The Hidden Truth
video.google.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Theres a documentary called UFOs-The Original Footage Archives with some "hardcore" stuff. Lots of videos that i have never seen before. I will upload some of the videos.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by spacedude

Paul Kimball's Best Evidence came out this year on Canadian TV, and I believe it is scheduled for DVD release soon. It is a quick run through of the top 10 cases. The cases were selected by polling UFO researchers. Some of them are not all that well known.

I broadly agree with Kimball's criteria for what makes a quality case: multiple, credible, independent, well documented witnesses; radar, radio, photographic or video evidence with a strong chain of custody; consistent combinations of these.

Some of Kimball's top cases are Skylab III, RB 47, Iran 1974 and Rendelsham.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Very well researched stories from Scotland. I like when you hear it straight from the horse's mouth.
Not one of these folk have changed their stories to this day, and you're only hearing a snippet of what really happened. In fact, these folk are only a fraction of the amount of experiencers around here who have similar stories to tell.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I Don't know if this is in the correct spot I figured it would be better to put it here than make a thread on it.

Were Aliens in on the Nazi's?

www.stevequayle.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 05:49 AM
link   
As far as I see it, this footage was not earlier posted in this tread.

I find it very interesting, but see again that sometimes this phenomenon is absolute very threatening and aggressive also.
It is not about the Varginha case itself in Brazil, although the title said “Brazil’s Roswell”.
It are the experiences of ordinary Brazilian people, who where threatened by strange frightening aggressive lights and so on.

[Operation Saucer]

In the years of 1977 and 1978, locals of northern Brazil were terrorized by what they described as luminous and vampire balls of light, a phenomenon soon nicknamed “chupa-chupa“, meaning “suck-suck”. The panic reached great proportions and led to the creation of a military operation of the Brazilian Air force dedicated to investigate the subject. Called “Operation Saucer”, it would become one of the biggest “ufology” stories in Brazil, mainly after in 1997 its commander, Uyrange Hollanda, publicly confirmed his participation in the operation. Recently, the episode was revisited in a popular Brazilian TV show, “Linha Direta“, and was also one of the subjects of a series of documentaries from History Channel, titled “The Brazilian Roswell“.

freedomvideo.org...

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 05:51 AM
link   
This one is only up for a limited time so check it out. It was on DVD only but is on Google Video for a short time.
After a 30 year exile from the US after being kicked off secret projects, Stan Deyo returns with this stunning presentation about Anti-Gravity, Free Energy & the Technology of the New World Order.
You will learn how the man made made ET crafts work and how Free Energy devices work and exist. It is all presented in laymans terms for you to understand.
video.google.com.au...
It is 1Hr 17m Long Enjoy !!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Cyber_Wasp

Thanks for the link Cyber_Wasp, I thougt that this is maybe of your interest to.

Ralph Ring is a brilliant innovative technician who as a young man in the late 1950s and early 1960s worked closely with Otis T. Carr. With the aid of his small team, Carr, who was himself a protegé of the great inventor Nikola Tesla, built a number of flying disks, which worked.... prior to their experimentation being forcibly terminated by government agents.

www.projectcamelot.net...

www.keelynet.com...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join