It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Documentary Thread

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I too would like to post here in show of support for KingAmongstMen
thread idea. This forum is the only place where I can voice my view and opinion without being labelled a nut.

Here is one of my favourite videos, George Greens take on Billy Meiers. (never mind all you B.M. haters, lol)

/24zprx

Enjoy!

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   
There are also two outstanding podcasts which I'd like to recommend:

www.theparacast.com

www.binnallofamerica.com/audio

Mostly UFO-related stuff but they also deal with other esoteric issues. Hours of discussions with the leading UFO-celebs...

The podcasts can be downloaded as MP3-files.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 04:09 AM
link   
I just stumbled upon a long interview by Art Bell with Colonel Philip Corso, it's in a 10-part series. An absolute must... it's all in there.

Roswell Ufo Disclosure: Col. Corso

And this independent documentary on Roswell is quite good, especially in the latter parts:

Roswell conspiracy (unaired documentary)

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   
A Sacramento man, Ron Williams, has produced a local cable access TV show about UFOs since 1990. The title of this venerable show is "UFO Connection". It's a great effort, featuring some of the most famous and knowledgeable guests in UFOlogy over the last 17 years. Unfortunately, the program which still airs with a new show every month, is only available to Sacramento cable TV subscribers.

The good news is that Ron has made a large selection of programs and other UFO related material available online at Google Video. He has 8+ pages of choices, with more being posted all the time. All can be seen at this address.

UFO Connection

Hope you all find the material enjoyable and educational. Thanks for your time. Take care, and may God Bless you and yours.

Kindest Regards, Jeff Challender - [email protected]

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Ufo over Illinois in about 1 hr at Travel Channel

Right now at Travel Channel si showing Area 51 and at 12 o'clock ET is a documentary about Illinois UFO.
There is no information if is about O'Hare sightings or something about ufos in Illinois in general but I think is a must see.

[edit on 27-5-2007 by Telos]

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Moon/UFO documentary

Hi,

Nice thread and idea KingAmongstMen.

The following documentary is in Russian, but the images are good and soon will have the translation, MastaG is working on that.

Moon/UFO documentary

Google Video Link

Originally posted here

brotherthebig.

edit: video link

[edit on 2007/5/29 by brotherthebig]

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Does anyone have any good videos about the certain theories surrounding the whole alien and ufo discussion? Any up to date facts surrounding roswell and hoaxes and things that have been released by foia?

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Just found Dan Aykroyd-Unplugged on GoogleVid. Nothing too great, but watchable.

Hm...gvid link always puts an / behind the url, won't work, so here's the direct link.
Aykroyd UFO

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   
hey guys, i think i've just about watched every ufo documentary out there, but please check out this awesome compilation if you have nothing to do and have a few beers handy! ignore the disclosure testimony at the end unless your into that sorta thing but the compilation is very good.

video.google.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Hello everybody,

this is my first post on the site, and this is one of the first threads that caught my eye, so I thought that I would contribute a little and perhaps touch base with some of you in the process.

I've been meaning to sit down and register here for a week or two, but have been so busy with other things, that it had simply slipped my mind. Anyhow, I'm here now, and I shall be scoping through the rest of the website over the coming weeks, seeing if I can contribute a little more.

Here are some video's that I found rather entertaining.

Blackbox UFO Secrets
Running time: 43 minutes
Original source: The History Channel

Deep Sea UFOs
Running time: 45 minutes

Maurizio Baiata - Colonel Corso & His Italian Connection
Running time: 1hr 31 minutes
Original source: International UFO Congress

I hope that you find these as interesting as I did. There is quite a bit of footage of Philip Corso that I had not seen before, included in the Baiata presentation.

I hope to hear some opinions to the above videos,
Greetings,
fv

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 11:30 PM
link   
My internet was a bit shaky and I double posted, my bad. Any admin please feel free to remove this,

Many thanks.
fv

[edit on 29-6-2007 by freedomvideo]

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   
you guys want to know somthing scary? well listen to this. i was spending the night at one of my friends house, and we decided that it will be fun to sleep on the trampoline. needless to say we were on a really bad suger rush and we didn't go to sleep till after midnight. we looked up in the sky cause the suger rush was waring off. anyways we look up in the sky and there are weird stuff flying around right above us. there were objects that looked like they had no lights but we still saw them and they were moving super fast, faster then anything that i have ever seen. and there were bigger objects with blinking lights that were chasing the lightless ones. it scared us good. my friends mom just says that there sattilites, but me and my friends arn't so sure. what do you guys think?

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Pretty-great compilation, spacevisitor. One of the best I've seen so far. Thumbs up
for that find !!

Dallas

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedomvideo
Hello everybody,

this is my first post on the site, and this is one of the first threads that caught my eye, so I thought that I would contribute a little and perhaps touch base with some of you in the process.

I've been meaning to sit down and register here for a week or two, but have been so busy with other things, that it had simply slipped my mind. Anyhow, I'm here now, and I shall be scoping through the rest of the website over the coming weeks, seeing if I can contribute a little more.

Here are some video's that I found rather entertaining.

Blackbox UFO Secrets
Running time: 43 minutes

Deep Sea UFOs
Running time: 45 minutes

Maurizio Baiata - Colonel Corso & His Italian Connection
Running time: 1hr 31 minutes
Original source: International UFO Congress

I hope that you find these as interesting as I did. There is quite a bit of footage of Philip Corso that I had not seen before, included in the Baiata presentation.

I hope to hear some opinions to the above videos,
Greetings,
fv

These are great thank your for that....

BeZerK

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 12:52 AM
link   
You're welcome BeZerK.

I have quite a large collection of vids that I will be uploading soon, and will also add the links here. Keep an eye out for them.

What is your take on Corso? Does he deviate a tad or do you feel his testimony is completely truthful? Would be interesting to hear what you think.

fv

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I found this documentary outstanding, a real smoking gun, no conspiracy, no speculation , just pure UFO footage from NASAs downlink from various space missions......truly breathtaking footage and amazing evidence of intelligent entitys in space. Only 200 or so views , thats just crazy.

the secret NASA transmissions

video.google.co.uk...

[edit on 16-7-2007 by gonquin]

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Interesting that alot of these links and videos are no longer available.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 04:00 AM
link   
yeah sorry it seems to be gone.....bah there watchinh us.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Hey guys take a look at this one just watched it:

video.google.co.uk...

It abou the guy who taped all the NASA stuff .

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Smugallo
Hey guys take a look at this one just watched it:

video.google.co.uk...

It abou the guy who taped all the NASA stuff .

ah cool this was amazing, I posted about it earlyer in the thread but the link on my post was removed .... amazing video !!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join