It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli officer sells weapons to terrorists in Iraq

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Israeli officer sells weapons to terrorists in Iraq

www.presstv.ir...

Ma'ariv Daily has reported that an Israeli retired officer sells weapons to terrorist groups in Iraq.

Shmoel Avivi, an Israeli retired officer, had established a firm in Iraq 2 years ago, which secretly sold arms to terrorist groups in Iraq, Ma'ariv reported.

Amnesty International reported that Avivi was one of the biggest weapon dealers in the Middle East.

Iraqi sources earlier announced that terrorist attacks in Iraq were backed by the intelligent agencies of CIA and Mossad and the secret agents of Iraqi former regime.

Earlier, Iraqi parliament security commission chairman Hadi Ameri had accused the occupying soldiers of secretly directing the terrorist attacks and forming terror squads in Iraq.

====

What a suprise... those who are accusing Iran of doing the same turn out to be the guilty party...

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 09:06 AM
link   
My god, i wish i could drive, then i would take that woman by her pearl necklace, tie her to the bumper of my car and drive around all day at 70mph

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by untilted

the good old american dream

(i mean that sarcasticly since i dont see a large majourity of americans supporting a war for profit)

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by shrunkensimon
My god, i wish i could drive, then i would take that woman by her pearl necklace, tie her to the bumper of my car and drive around all day at 70mph

Simon come on now, that lady is on your side.
Besides, what would harming her do other than lower you to animal status?

THis is an interesting article, and comes a little surprise to many of us who understand the politrix of war.
The enemy must be made able to fight, or he isnt an enemy.
First you must give him a reason, then you must give him the means.
See the CTC theory or look up Problem/Reaction/Solution.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by 11Bravo
...that lady is on your side.

well, she is... at least until the money is coming to her fat bank account...

[edit on 26-3-2007 by untilted]

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul

(i mean that sarcasticly since i dont see a large majourity of americans supporting a war for profit)

I agree

but a small rich group of people like this is in charge of politics... and they don't care what majority thinks or wants...

democracy my ass!!

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by shrunkensimon

The group is a fairly effective parody driven activist group. For example, in Texas the organization has protested against the creation of more coal plants for energy using the same sardonic tactics and nationally they are known for their anti-war antics….

In Chicago’s federal plaza, about 150 demonstrators passed out leaflets and listened to speeches. Many held signs calling for the end of the U.S. involvement in Iraq as a group of tuxedo-wearing, mock counter-protesters — calling themselves “Billionaires for Bush” — shouted “wars and occupation, not jobs and education.”Source

The officer in the OP article is an “ex-officer” and it wouldn’t surprise me that there are other ex-officers from many different countries currently operating and facilitating the illegal international arms trade all over the planet. The world has never been without these types of dispicable people.

Also the quote contained in the article by Hadi Al Ameri (aka Abu Hassan Al Ameri) is somewhat suspicious given the stories which tell of his direct ties to the Badr Brigade and associations with the Iranian Al Quds Brigade.

mg

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Great find

I guess this means that since israel supports terror they too should be part of the axis of evil then ??? I don't see why this should be any different.

brill

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by 11Bravo
Simon come on now, that lady is on your side.
Besides, what would harming her do other than lower you to animal status?

Lol i was only joking, i would never harm someone for their views!

Also my bad for not realising they are a parody activist group, should have taken more time to analyse the photo.

As for the original article...it should come as no suprise, your quite correct on that one. Its just interesting because the person is an Israeli ex-officer, the very people who are supposedly fighting the "terrorists", yet we find them arming those people

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Just adding this link from Breaking Alternative News:

Israeli Officer Sells Weapons to Terrorists in Iraq

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by brill
Great find

I guess this means that since israel supports terror they too should be part of the axis of evil then ??? I don't see why this should be any different.

brill

how can they be part of the axis?
they are allies and friends of the big boys on the block

same goes with any other country that does the same but has ties

Money=Greed=power=Control

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I must have missed the part where evidence was presented that showed a connection between this ex officer and the Government of Israel.

Perhaps one of you could show that to me before jumping up and using this as "evidence" that Israel is supporting insurgency in Iraq?

Let's have a wee bit of integrity in these discussions.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul

Prolly not as sarcastic as the anti-war cross dresser that you seem to be taking seriously.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Djarums
I must have missed the part where evidence was presented that showed a connection between this ex officer and the Government of Israel.

Well you dont think he was getting the guns at the local walmart do you?

I see it as an Ollie (traitor) North type deal, where this ex officer was the middle man and if anything ever gets found out we can just say "HEY! He is an EX officer, we dont have anything to do with this!"

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by brill
Great find

brill

It should be obvious to everyone even before this story broke that the real axis of evil is Israel, Bush's USA and Blairs Britain.
9/11 and the London bombings were organised by those regimes so that they could declare their bogus War On Terror and use that as some kind of pretext to invade Afganistan and Iraq.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   
As if this is a surprise please, Israel is like the only child that gets away with murder(literary) and when there punished instead of taking it like a man they bring up Mel Gibson or there favorite symphony card the holocaust .

Please Iran can you wipe out Israel for me please ?

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 04:44 AM
link   

web.amnesty.org...$File/ACT3000806.pdf

Talon’s owner is Major Shmuel Avivi, according to the Federation of Israeli Chambers of commerce website. An Israeli source described Shmuel Avivi as “former Israeli military attaché in Switzerland.” Mr. Avivi declined to say whether he was currently a serving member of the Israeli defence forces. Mr. Avivi appears to have served as Israel’s military attaché in Denmark and Sweden. The Israeli source stated that “He [Mr. Avivi] operated out of Switzerland with a Swiss business partner whose first name is Henri.” Henri goes by the name of Heinrich in Switzerland where he is known as Mr. Heinrich Thomet, associated with at least two companies involved in arms dealing, Brugger & Thomet AG and BT International Ltd. Mr Heinrich Thomet stated that he worked together with Mr. Shmuel Avivi “occasionally” and that his company “are supplying Taos Industries on the US SOCOM business” but that his company was not “actually providing any services for Iraq or Afghanistan, we are mainly working on the US government contract which is a SOCOM transaction.”

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note (This Appears On Every New Thread/Post Reply Page): MEMBERS: Do not simply post news articles in the forums without comment. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of current events, please post the first paragraph, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item.

[edit on 27/3/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Was he selling Israeli arms or was he selling US surplus arms? Im curious.
Is there a such thing as an "ex" in the IDF? I would think if they need them they are reactivated immediately and I wouldn't doubt if they run back home if/when needed.

#1 It is in Israels best interests that there not be peace in the surrounding area

Just remember that. They cannot make a living off of fruits & veggies. They need US aid militarily and financially. Tourism is shot if people are visiting their neighbors instead of Israel. If Israel is the only destination thats left standing its better for them. Lebanon was competition. If there is peace in Iraq they lose their contracts. If there is peace in Palestine they lose US financial support if there is no boogeyman. Remember when they tried to sell US tech to China? Remember when they sold Chemicals to Iran? Remember they sold US Surplus attack choppers to Columbian drug cartels? They gave the bomb to Apartheid South Africa.

Allies? I don't think so.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   

As if this is a surprise please, Israel is like the only child that gets away with murder(literary) and when there punished instead of taking it like a man they bring up Mel Gibson or there favorite symphony card the holocaust .

What the hell are you talking about? Seriously.

Note: I've subtracted 20 points from myself for the one-liner.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join