It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NEWS: - Tony Blair Statement LIVE - War with Iran or Irish consolidation??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Hi all.

This is a link to the expected live statement from Tony Blair...

Is this it???

Are we about to take action??

Or is this just a story about Irish consolidation??

EXPEC TED SOON 12:52 gmt 26/03/07: Blair statement

NeoN

[edit on 26-3-2007 by Neon Haze]

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Seeing as the text next to the video comments:

Prime Minister Tony Blair is holding a news conference as historic talks take place in Northern Ireland.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

I bet that it is just about that. But who knows, he might combine both topics into one conference.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Northen Irelands main parties have agreed to start power sharing on May 8th

Yes,Its only taken +50 years and countless life's taken

Iam irish,and happy with this but disgusted that it has taken such a long peroid of time and so many deaths

[edit on 26-3-2007 by Disgustipated]

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mammoth
Seeing as the text next to the video comments:

Prime Minister Tony Blair is holding a news conference as historic talks take place in Northern Ireland.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

I bet that it is just about that. But who knows, he might combine both topics into one conference.

Yeah.. that's what I thought too...

It all depends on what the situation really is and if it is a conference open to reporters... I bet Iran is the first word out of any legit reporter there if it's open that is...

I might also add that we have moved into summer time here… clocks moved forwards one hour yesterday… yet BBC news is still on the old time…. I guess it does prove that BBC makes mistakes

All the best,

NeoN HaZe.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Disgustipated
Northen Irelands main parties have agreed to start power sharing on May 8th

Yes,Its only taken +50 years and countless life's taken

Iam irish,and happy with this but disgusted that it has taken such a long peroid of time and so many deaths

[edit on 26-3-2007 by Disgustipated]

Absolutly!!!

Though I have to say that the hostilities between the Irish and the English are centuries old...

All the best,

NeoN HaZe.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neon Haze
I might also add that we have moved into summer time here… clocks moved forwards one hour yesterday… yet BBC news is still on the old time…. I guess it does prove that BBC makes mistakes

All the best,

NeoN HaZe.

I hope nothing huge happens, because when someone in years to come looks at the BBC timestamp they will say, "Look! The time is different to what it really was! This is proof that the BBC were in on it all along!"

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neon Haze

Though I have to say that the hostilities between the Irish and the English are centuries old...

True,True
But the english in there akward ways (sorry to any english) only joined the table to fix ireland/N.Ireland in the last 50 years

Sorry i just had to sort that out lol,

Anyways, Does anyone think T.Blair may escalate things by accusing the Iranians of lying and capturing the troops under illegal terms?

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Anyways, Does anyone think T.Blair may escalate things by accusing the Iranians of lying and capturing the troops under illegal terms?

I doubt anything so strong will come out today, unless something happens to the sailors/marines. It will continue to be a lot of Diplo-Speak, saying things in the nicest possible way but still getting the message across loud and clear.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 07:34 AM
link   

True,True
But the english in there akward ways (sorry to any english) only joined the table to fix ireland/N.Ireland in the last 50 years

Sorry i just had to sort that out lol,

I totally agree with you of course. What I find fascinating is the fact that Whitehall’s corridors have been walked through by so many people of power, yet they have until recently all acted like they were in a pre-school play group.

Well according to latest sources the Iranians are threatening to charge the captured with espionage... I maintain my earlier thread.. Are we hours away from war with Iran??, I personally believe we are just hours not weeks away from war.

My ear is firmly to the ground on this one.

All the best,

NeoN HaZe.

top topics

join