It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kissinger's extradition to Uruguay sought over Operation Condor

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by deessell

Originally posted by incunabula
The reason his 'higher up" is Cardinal Egan is because he controls the federal Reserve Bank through the Council on Foreign relations.

The CFR belongs to the Cardinal. I'll leave it at that.

Whooah! I just started doing some reading on this dude, I will be busy for a while. If this is even slightly true

Thanks for the heads up.

youre welcome: ) As for you're remark on Tavistock, Yeah there's another institution bent on the destruction of humanity's soul, while everybody's entranced to the latest gadgets and who's gonna be the next american idol
...the player's are preparing the next step on belittling human existence.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by deessell

The reason his 'higher up" is Cardinal Egan is because he controls the federal Reserve Bank through the Council on Foreign relations.

The CFR belongs to the Cardinal. I'll leave it at that.

What about Peter Hanz Kolevenbach, he is at the top of the food chain? The Jesuits? The Black Pope?

yeah.. touchy subject with alot of people when you bring up religion to abolute heinous crimes on the population, it was done in the past and it is being done to this day. who stopped it then? and who's stopping it now? i dont know.. but maybe some would say faith..

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 04:53 AM
link   
there are many people who sometimes spoke openly about depopulation but few had the opportunity to practice what they preach.

strangely, even Nobel Prizes are accepted without criticism, which goes to show that corruption is universal in this system. far too many outright killers got the 'Peace Prize' (i wonder why Pol Pot didn't get it
).

PS: 'rating' and 'benchmarking' are very cheap tools to the NWO, provided enough people believe the nonsense

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Henry has just too much connections.

He shall never see the inside of a court house.

Even if he is responsible for millions of civilians deaths.

Heinz Alfred Kissinger

Kissinger has served as a consultant to the:
Department of State (1965-1968),
United States Arms Control and Disarmament Agency (1961-1968),
the RAND Corporation (1961-1968),
the National Security Council (1961-1962),
the Weapons Systems Evaluation Group of the Joint Chiefs of Staff (1959-1960),
the Operations Coordinating Board (1955),
the Director of the Psychological Strategy Board (1952),
the Operations Research Office (1951),
and to the Chairman of the National Bipartisan Commission on Central America (1983-1984)

Kissinger has been labeled a conservative "realist" but can be considered a "neo-con" (neo-conservative). Kissinger is believed to be a member of the Council on Foreign Relations, the Trilateral Commission, and the Bilderberg Group. He has been identifed as a protege of Nelson A. Rockefeller.

I mean, you just do not get more "connected" then this! Council for Foreign Relatons? Trilateral Commission? Bilderbergs AND the Rockefellers? And let us not forget ties to Carlyle Group, JP Morgan and of course member of the Committee Of 300. Not to even mention the notorious Black Pope, who probably pulls the strings for all of those I just named.

Still - he is also a Terrorist:

The Theatre of Good and Evil

Henry Kissinger was one of the first to react to the recent tragedy. "Those who provide support, financing, and inspiration to terrorists are as guilty as the terrorists themselves," he intoned, words that Son Bush would repeat hours later.

If that's how it is, the urgent need right now is to bomb Kissinger. He is guilty of many more crimes than bin Laden or any terrorist in the world. And in many more countries. He provided 'support, financing, and inspiration" to state terror in Indonesia, Cambodia, Iran, South Africa, Bangladesh, and all the South American countries that suffered the dirty war of Plan Condor.

On September 11 1973, exactly 28 years before the fires of 2001, the Presidential Palace in Chile was stormed. Kissinger had written the epitaph of Allende and Chilean democracy long before when he commented on the results of the elections:

"I don't see why we have to stand by and watch a country go communist because of the irresponsibility of its own people."

Well dear Sir Kissinger, you provided support, financing, and inspiration to terrorists in South America, Asia, Africa, Middle East - in your words, you are as guilty as the terrorists themselves then?

So, do you plead guilty or innocent?

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
Who is Cardinal Egan and from where do you know that he controls the CFR??

New York City,(behind the curtain) is governed by Pope Ratzinger through his Archbishop, Edward Cardinal Egan. Egan is overseen by professed Jesuits of the Fourth Vow residing at New York City's Fordham University. Two of those most powerful American Jesuits are Fordham University President and CFR Presider Joseph A. O'Hare (the power behind New York City Mayor and CFR member Michael R. Bloomberg) and Avery Cardinal Dulles, nephew of the late Director of the CIA, Allen, W. Dulles.

Cardinal Egan uses his New York City-based Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) to any meanshissuperiors tell him to.

And his superiors are based out of Vatican city's Church of Jesu.

but this is all true only if you're into real politics.

If this is actually true, it says one thing to me.

The United States 'War on Terrorism' (yes, please replace the word Terrorism with Islam) is instituted by the Catholic Church. Now, why would they want a war on Islam...

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 06:47 AM
link   
[Thanks for thr link incunabula
www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...
it's information gold... and history like it's never tought.

Noticed this remark in the interview (done in 2000)

"Daylight savings time" is what was called "war time". This country only went to daylight savings time during World War II, and they called it, at that time, war time.

Only 2 weeks ago US went on "war time" ...first time since WW II.

Hmmm.... *sigh*

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join