It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The bastards want peace - Iron Mountain Blueprint to Tyranny (masonic/Zionist NWO)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 02:26 AM
link   
We're being tricked into laying down our arms so that they can enslave us more easily later.

I am watching this video right now. It is very interesting.

It starts out kinda slow during the first 2 minutes, but picks up fairly quickly.

Iron Mountain Blueprint to Tyranny
video.google.com...

[edit on 26-3-2007 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 09:16 AM
link   
INWT... I've watched the first 15 minutes, and I must say, this has grabbed my attention. I'll finish watching this video and I'll be glad to give my input.

At 10 minutes into this video, the discussion begins describing plans put forth under Public Law 87-297, 87th Congress, H.R. 9118, dated Sept. 26, 1961 to merge the US of A with the United Nations by disarming the American citizens. The agenda of how to convince the American people to willingly give up the Constitution and Bill of Rights in a contingency plan for an era of global peace so far is the most emphasized piece of information given. The most striking detail thus far, IMO (but of course, I've only began the video).

So far, great video.

Info.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   
The iron mountion report(like 'The Protocols of the Elders of Zion') was a hoax apparently.

Revelation of the hoax
It was not until five years later that the work was finally revealed as a hoax. In 1972, fretting how the Pentagon Papers and other documents about the Vietnam War "read like parodies of Iron Mountain rather than the reverse"[1], Lewin confessed in the March 19 New York Times Book Review that he had written the entire report. It was even listed in the Guinness Book of World Records as the "Most Successful Literary Hoax" (although some may argue that that title should be bestowed upon the "Protocols of the Elders of Zion").

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I do not believe this "Iron Mountain" issue to be a "hoax" in the least.

I promised my review of this video after watching the first 15 minutes or so, however, there's not much to add. They summed it up very well in the beginning, and laid out tons of proof to back the claim that was made. They are in the process of killing America.

1st, the legislation passed in 1961 is legitimate. The bill signed, of which became Public Law 87-297 is true and in full effect. I have extensively searched for a repeal of this law, but there is nothing that I could find. This bill lays out in plain terms the steps to be taken to "eventually" disarm the American populous.

The video describes in clear detail, how the "War State" that we all live in today will be overtaken by a "peaceful threat" to ensure a means of control on a global scale. Hence, bringing us to today where you can repetitively see information being spouted about "Global Warming" and the pollution of our world.

Everything in this video, you can see happening right before your eyes in today's life. Anything short of believing what you see in this video/report is pure ignorance as to what is taking place today in order to abolish the Constitution, the Bill of Rights, and more importantly... America.

Again, INWT... superb video. Great find.

I recommend this video to everyone.

Info.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   
There is alot of evidence to say it was a hoax.

Iron Mountion Report

Also this video uses christain beliefs to support its claims.Not very convincing to non-christains or non-religious people.

I'm not saying parts of the report haven't been implemented by someone who liked the idea,just that it was intended as a hoax.

[edit on 27-3-2007 by FreeSpeaker]

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreeSpeaker

I'm sure there has been, as well, there's a lot of evidence to say it was not a hoax.

Iron Mountain Report

FreeSpeaker, you did this exact same tactic with me on the NAU thread, and it got you nowhere, besides being labeled a disinformationist.

Now, we can sit here for the next decade and "debunk" each other's information. But one thing that you can't "debunk" is the fact that the things spoken of in this video are happening... as was reported in the "hoax", are they not?. With that in mind, actually seeing and feeling those things today that they warned of when this video was made... kinda gets you to stop and think about what they were saying, because those things are hard to ignore.

They warned of the coming "Threat on a Global Scale", and what do we have today? What is beginning to take the focus off of the military agenda? What is the one and only thing that is of comparable importance today, that was not there back in 1961?

Global Warming.

You see it every single day. The world's being polluted on such a grand scale that the future generations will perish if we cannot "all" be responsible for the matters of the Earth today.

Now... if the Iron Mountain Report stated something like, "We must take disarm the US citizens, in order to join into a one world government, under the rule of the United Nations, to protect the world against Mutant Dung Beetles".... and then 30 some years later we see the increased length of necks on giraffes... then yes, I would believe the Iron Mountain Report to be a hoax.

However, when the evidence is staring you right in the face, just as the sun shines... then I cannot turn a blind eye to information provided, as was in the report.

Also this video uses christain beliefs to support its claims.Not very convincing to non-christains or non-religious people.

So, if the guy making the video was a Christian, and he put in his religious beliefs, a non-Christian wouldn't believe him that they actually passed a law back in 1961 to begin the disarmament of the American populous?

I'm not saying the report hasn't been implemented by someone who liked the idea,just that it was intended as a hoax.

Implemented by whom? Who has the power to implement such a thing?

Just because the government enlisted someone to do a cover up operation so the general populous would look the other way, and you believe it (or maybe it was you that produced the "hoax" information
), that doesn't mean that the cover up was the truth. The ongoings of today's world confirms the report. They've just done a good job of covering up the report or ensuring that people remain apathetic, lethargic, and complacent.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I thought it was very good it sort of explains their plan huh?
and is being followed to the "T"
Especially with the new Al Gore Movie huh?
And this Steven Greer video thing on aliens?
Going right an planned from the beginning and is in the works and current to this day.
God help us.

[edit on 27-3-2007 by PHARAOH1133]

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 12:59 AM
link   

I'm not so sure.

They are running out of enemies to fight. People aren't falling for the war on terror anymore and the war on drugs is a distant forgotten memory. Since we defeated the commies we ran out of any kind of real enemies to fight. We're arming the Chinese, that's how desperate they have become to create new enemies.

I think it's entirely plausable that they are delibertly polluting the environment so that we can have a worldwide war on pollution later. America is lowering the standards for pollution controls. They're doing that on purpose so that American cities can become just as polluted as 2nd and 3rd world countries.

They need to pollute as much of the planet as they can, as fast as they can, so that they can have thier blessed war on pollution to replace nuclear war.

[edit on 28-3-2007 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Zionist NWO?! Damn Jews... should start some concentration camps.

Seriously guys, if you're going to be fooled into believing something (even if it is true), do some research with an open-mind (not as a skeptic, or an obsessor of the theory), do it from a neutral standpoint.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   

The iron mountion report(like 'The Protocols of the Elders of Zion') was a hoax apparently.

Revelation of the hoax
It was not until five years later that the work was finally revealed as a hoax. In 1972, fretting how the Pentagon Papers and other documents about the Vietnam War "read like parodies of Iron Mountain rather than the reverse"[1], Lewin confessed in the March 19 New York Times Book Review that he had written the entire report. It was even listed in the Guinness Book of World Records as the "Most Successful Literary Hoax" (although some may argue that that title should be bestowed upon the "Protocols of the Elders of Zion").

Never let that facts get in the way of a good conspiracy theory....

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by RWPBR

Revelation of the hoax
It was not until five years later ... In 1972, fretting how the Pentagon Papers and other documents about the Vietnam War "read like parodies of Iron Mountain rather than the reverse", Lewin confessed ... that he had written the entire report.

Never let that facts get in the way of a good conspiracy theory....

Parody - a humorous or satirical imitation of a serious piece of literature or writing.

dictionary.reference.com...

I always knew the Vietnam war was just a bad joke.

[edit on 29-3-2007 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I found the video to be very interesting, and far too meshed with current events to be a fraud. I particularly related to the 'social purging' section at the end. I'm sure that many others can see how the non-conformist is more threatened than ever today, and in ways that come short of internment camps. Hi-tech lynchings; they're not just for politicians any more.

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Like my tattoo says, "Peace is not an option"

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 12:36 AM
link   
edit: removed

sorry my post is now irrelevant

thanks for the video

[edit on 2/4/07 by Glyph_D]

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   
kind of confirms what we know already and it adds a nice twist why they might be supressing more efficient engines....

afaics, the space race has mostly been abandoned, compared to where they stood in the 1960s, things like hot fusion and experimental synchrotrons gobble up large amounts of money but all fall short, as they cannot replace one aspect of war: real life testing on a wide scale

that is why it's going to fail one way or the other, either before we all get killed (preferrable) or after, ie. the end of this species. i don't doubt this document exists for a second, although its analysis is flawed to begin with and narrow minded as well as prejudiced (the means, including slavery, eugenics, genocide, etc. were apparently clear way before the ends were laid out).

One thing i found interesting was the whole New Age aspect, including Aliens and the whole Love-cures-all mentality. is this supplanted worldview designed to make people abandon the correct method of dealing with subversion and silent war, namely striking the roots with all your might? i'm almost sure it is.

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Surprisingly, the topics outlined in this documentation surface in unexpected locations, let me give you a few examples, which, on their surface have no correlation.

georgia 'guidestones'

Maintain humanity under five hundred million in perpetual balance with nature.

Guide reproduction wisely, improving fitness and diversity.

sounds quite familiar, doesn't it? of course, superficially and viewed by themselves, these guidelines appear quite ham-handed ('guide reprpduction', well, who? if it's meant to be everyone's buisiness they should have explicitly said so, because today's world revolves around centralized power schemes, ie. in this case one has to fear the implication of totalitarian eugenics!

some more, understandable and well intentioned, without the greater context!

gaiaguys net, 'Billy' Meier contact reports

We wish that a normal state of population and births be strived for on Earth and in this regard, effective worldwide birth control be enforced, because only through this can too excessive an overpopulation be avoided and even further privation, criminality, hate against fellow men, wars, exploitation of Earth's resources to the utmost, as well as new diseases, epidemics and misery be avoided and contained.

key word: enforced. overcrowding is an issue, of course, which, imho is the result of a 'strength in numbers' mentality derived mostly from war ambitions.

more:

same source as above

Through the madness of his overpopulation, the human has already detrimentally altered the world and the climate in such a way that a climbing climatic warming becomes apparent that will be carried far into the Third Millennium and release monstrous natural catastrophes...

besides, in one Meier text (which i've been trying to find for a day or so) the explicit limit of 500m people is mentioned, the exact same amount as on the 'Georgia Stones'....

these examples lead me to one simple question, who came first? are the 'in on it', are they all just parroting a concealed source, or am i delusional and paranoid and it's a)a coincidence or b) it's simply the result of both sources being right ? ? ?

PS: if the latter is the case, i'm fine with going down in flames, the NWO can have their way.

[edit on 7.4.2007 by Long Lance]

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Can someone... anyone... (Bueller)... please tell me what any of this has to do with the freemasons? I can't see any connection whatsoever.

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trinityman
Can someone... anyone... (Bueller)... please tell me what any of this has to do with the freemasons? I can't see any connection whatsoever.

you are right, the force behind this type of 'social engineering' is most likely unknown by name, even though they probably have one for internal use.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

one more detail regarding the Alien / New Age aspect:

in the following Video, you will see a binary coded ASCII message, and its (alledged) translation ~7 minutes into the clip.

what i personally do not understand is why they would use binary encoding - if they wanted to 'post' a message, plain writing would obviously do the job, wouldn't it? besides, the message itself does not say much and it's pretty much stereotypical, ie. it would conform to a New Age paradigm....

www.livevideo.com...

could it be that crop circles are manmade and if so, does anyone around here know of other anomalies with similar effect , which could potentially unveil the principle behind their formation?

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I was going to start a thread about this topic but being a good little ATS'er I used the oft forgotten search function and found this thread. So I am kicking it to the front page in hopes that other noobs as well as verterans can talk about it some more.

Given all the threads on the board lately about NWO and also the threads about the War on Terror, War in Iraq and the possible War with Iran I think this topic has merit for discussion.

Whether it is real or not is not the only question. What about the strategy detailed?

I think this falls under the "If it is not real - it sure feels real" category. It is my understanding that it has been de-bunked as far as the presentation and being an "official" government document but again, it sure feels real.

another link:

The Report From Iron Mountain: READ IT!
www.mega.nu:8080...

We had originally planned, when our study was initiated, to address ourselves to these two broad questions and their components: What can be expected if peace comes? What should we be prepared to do about it? But as our investigation proceeded it became apparent that certain other questions had to be faced. What, for instance, are the real functions of war in modern societies, beyond the ostensible ones of defending and advancing the "national interests" of nations? In the absence of war, what other institutions exist or might be devised to fulfill these functions? Granting that a "peaceful" settlement of disputes is within the range of current international relationships, is the abolition of war, in the broad sense, really possible? If so, is it necessarily desirable, in terms of social stability? If not, what can be done to improve the operation of our social system in respect to its war-readiness?

Ask you self: "What would happen to our country if there was no war?" What would be the economic, social and political effects?

Thousands of unemployed?
A greater focus on the domestic issues at hand?
A change in political power structure?

Then ask youreslf: "Who stands to benefit from war?" The answers aren't pretty.

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Long Lance
could it be that crop circles are manmade and if so, does anyone around here know of other anomalies with similar effect , which could potentially unveil the principle behind their formation?

thanks to Kosmicjack's cross-linking practice, i stumbled across this little paragraph, which might have been partially resolved in the meantime:

Crop Circles, Cymatics and the Fractal Universe

posted by Squiz reveals a plausible connection to wave patterns, putting the creation of these formations well within reach of technological tools! The significance should be obvious: once crop circles use their alien flair, they can no longer be used to convey a sense of false authority. Granted, getting people to deal more sensibly with signs and theories of alien presence would be preferrable, but you got to go with what you've got, obviously.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join