It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel's Jewish Family owned Federal Reserve

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 12:35 AM
link   
When is the United States going to realize that the Federal Reserve is making out labor and our lifestyles crappier ever year that it is running. It is bankrupting us, it is stealing from our pockets. We are being robbed because they have managed to keep the political system within their bloodline and grasp. They are dangerous because they allow the youth and blood of America to die. They give them pooy water, and armor that isn't the right degree of protection. They are cutting costs, they are profitting, Israel is profitting of the sweat of Americans. Bush's are profitting of the sweat of Americans. America is shrinking the middle class. Our problem isn't EDUCATION, let's stop the bullpoo "No Child Left Behind" Act, that actually increases military recruits. Let's attack the real problem which is the political system of America. The system that is on control of our tax dollar's is controlled by foreign terrorist entities, and they are using the our tax dollar's to stock pile on nuclear weapons, and missiles to bomb the # out of Palestine and continue their illegal occupation. They are milking America's gold, for the war against the Muslims. They are using the blood of American's to fight their war. They care not, their only goal is a Greater Israel, and they will decieve you, they will plant the seeds of Media Manipulation so that the next generation will indeed be sheeple, and they can hit us. Their media control has created people that think the Federal Reserve should actually be there. It's a lie, you've been tricked, that's why McDonald's and Walmart thrive, it's because we are getting poorer and we need support. We need to fix our economy and stop the income tax, cut taxes in half, and live in a society where our money's worth can be controlled by a government we can trust with our money.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 26/3/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 05:25 AM
link   
First off, +1 for spirit.

I would like to disagree with you on a few points however.

The political system is not the problem. Our system would work great if it weren't for a few other problems we face. Education is one of them.
I think we desperately need some kind of Education Reform in this country, one which focuses on teaching kids more about our political structure and encourages our youth to participate in it. Government classes should be mandatory from an early age, and LAW should be mandatory in High School. Teachers need to be treated better, and students need to stop being treated like criminals.

The most important thing for our country though, would be revoking the "National Security Act" and eliminating the CIA.

I can only guess from your title that the portion of your post that was removed was removed because it seemed anti-semitic. This is an assumption, so if its wrong I'm sorry. I want to point out though that even though the banks, Hollywood, news organizations, and much else is all owned by Jews, and there are many public offices that are held by Jews, you can not think of Jews as the problem. Zionism and Judaism are not the same thing. Zionist are basically Satanist, in that they are going against God's will to further their own agenda. To blame Jews for the crimes committed by the Zionists who are behind much of the world's grief is not only an uninformed predjudice, it is damaging to your credibility.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 06:35 AM
link   
While I agree that our tax dollars are wasted in many areas and our current administration is a war mongering lot of fools, I don't understand what that has to do with Israel or some jewish family controlling the Federal Reserve as stated in your thread title.

Could you provide a link to this claim or are you just tying Israel into this in the title to lure in readers?

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 08:19 PM
link   

They care not, their only goal is a Greater Israel, and they will decieve you

first lets SEPERATE the jewish and the ZIONISTS

now the zionists care not about a greater isreal for the jewish people but for there own good, and they have been willing to sacrifice there jewish "brethren" in the past and it seems the ZIONIST lobby is the strongest force in american politics today

and they (the ZIONISTS) use the delicate nature of the holocaust to further manipulate the jewish population behind some veil of fake empathy by declaring anyone who insults there (ZIONISTS) intergrity by labeling them an anti-semite or holocaust denier in a transparent attempt to stick up for the jewish citizens. and since this is a delicate issue and also one where the wording i.e zionists many who are jewish and jewish citizens obviously jewish are not the same groups but since this requires a little critcal thought, more so than the average human puts towards thinking , what you get is a strong deterent to bad mouth the zionists.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   

I can only guess from your title that the portion of your post that was removed was removed because it seemed anti-semitic.

Actually, absolutely nothing was removed from his post. The only alteration performed was changing a profanity into a slightly less profane term.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nicotine1982
I can only guess from your title that the portion of your post that was removed was removed because it seemed anti-semitic. This is an assumption, so if its wrong I'm sorry.

First, there's the bright red link indicating what the "Mod Edit" was:

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

Second, would be the bolded changes in content... A mere transition from a crude reference to excrement to the harmless word poo. You however choose to ignore the plain and obvious and insinuate some kind of nefarious plot, and that the edits were "biased" or had ulterior motives. I would suggest less "guessing" and more introspection on your part, regardless of disclaimer.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I disagree, my belief is that what needs to be done is federal taxes should be lowered to 5% for anyone earning less than $400k in one year and for any amount over that it should be 10% while the individual states take the majority of taxes now paid. This wold cause competition among state thus driving the economy and taking power away from the nefarious and criminal groups/people in Washington. Further more it would strengthen our country by not having such a concentration of power on one place.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Ok, first off....

Second, would be the bolded changes in content... A mere transition from a crude reference to excrement to the harmless word poo. You however choose to ignore the plain and obvious and insinuate some kind of nefarious plot, and that the edits were "biased" or had ulterior motives. I would suggest less "guessing" and more introspection on your part, regardless of disclaimer.

Since this is the second post regarding what I said, and it seems a bit hostile, I will address this.

I made a mistake, I am sorry. I did not mean to imply some "nefarious plot", just that his title, followed by his lack of anything having to do with Judaism, and the MOD edit, led me to believe that some possibly rascist material was removed because it was deemed inapropriate or profane. I see now the word "poo" and think that the edit is hilarious. Lets just chalk this up to a misunderstanding and not start talking down to one another.

Second,
+1 cpdaman.

And last, I would like to point out that since the majority of our Federal Income Tax goes towards the debt that is owed to the "Federal Reserve", there would not be a need for as much FIT if we simply stopped doing buisiness with a private bank and Federalized the process of making money.

top topics

join