It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COINTELPRO thrives, Not just for the Feds anymore.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 12:12 AM
link   

COINTELPRO thrives, Not just for the Feds anymore.

www.msnbc.msn.com

Updated: 2:19 p.m. CT March 25, 2007
NEW YORK - Undercover New York City police, apparently acting partially in response to the September 11 attacks, conducted covert observations across the United States and in Europe of people planning protests at the 2004 Republican National Convention, the New York Times said.

The newspaper said in Sunday’s edition that records indicated the “R.N.C. Intelligence Squad” attended meetings of political groups, posing as sympathizers or activists, to glean information on people or groups intending to disrupt the convention.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Yes friends these are the very same tactics used to dismantle and destroy every true grass roots movement since the begining of time.
Know your friends well, know your enemies better.
New York City police across the United States and in Europe?

www.msnbc.msn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 01:47 AM
link   
It's the same sort of thing they plan for the rest of here at home. It's only a matter of time before we start to see more patriotic groups get this "treatment."

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Here's one for you. How do you classify this? Think about it before you reach for that keyboard.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Justin Oldham
It's the same sort of thing they plan for the rest of us here at home. It's only a matter of time before we start to see more patriotic groups get this "treatment."

Yes I like your thread. I didnt have anything to offer so I never commented on it.

As you can see from my article, it appears its not a matter of time anymore, its happening now.
I think the scariest thing about it all is that these COINTELPRO agents often try to incite violence.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Justin Oldham
Here's one for you. How do you classify this? Think about it before you reach for that keyboard.

I dont see the tie between the story you linked to and COINTELPRO.
Please help me deny my ignorant state of being.

new topics

top topics

join