It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You will absolutely love this video! Don't you miss this ghost story!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Doesn't matter if it's true or fake, i personally think it's fake, but it's so cool i gotta show you guys.

Wait for the 4th minute. That's when it starts getting interesting. Oh man, if all horror movies were this cool...

youtube.com...

The subtitles ain't that good, and you certainly get much deeper to the whole situation if you could understand Portuguese, but i hope it still looks cool with the subtitles.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   
haha watching with the volume up... not cool. I was doubting anything interesting would happen and then bam.

I definitely thought it was fake, and it is.

claireb.wordpress.com...

www.acurva.net...

[edit on 26/3/07 by xhorrorgasmx]

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by NinterX
Doesn't matter if it's true or fake, i personally think it's fake, but it's so cool i gotta show you guys.

Wait for the 4th minute. That's when it starts getting interesting. Oh man, if all horror movies were this cool...

youtube.com...

The subtitles ain't that good, and you certainly get much deeper to the whole situation if you could understand Portuguese, but i hope it still looks cool with the subtitles.

sorry couldnt help myself

its pretty old this video, its still good though, i think it was made by film students as it is of good quality.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Seven minutes. Seven precious minutes of my earthly existence. Seven God given minutes that I will never see again. I could have told you what was going to happen after the first minute and yet I sat here and watched it.

What on Earth was I thinking of?

I will never forgive you...

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 01:08 PM
link   
In horror movies most times i can tell what's going to happen and there's still an hour left for it to happen...

I just love this video. A guy with no budget makes a fine creepy video. It's better then anything else of the kind that i've ever seen. The solitude of the woman who enters the car, the trivial conversations, the lack of suspense music, the amateur filming, etc, etc.

This are the real horror stories. The kind that you were told in camping fires, etc. The most trivial it looks the better.

That's why most hollywood horror movies suck.

And there's a big deal to the fact you can't understand portuguese. The way she says "and i died" in an almost sad way, the frightening questionable reaction of the woman in front. I mean, the conversation all around.

meh...

[edit on 26-3-2007 by NinterX]

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Lol yeah that video is old now
, I think it was made by some film students or something. It's a pretty good fake though, looks authentic.

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Wouldn't it be cool though, if a thing like this would be real?? A tormented soul doomed to make others suffer like she did... Nice.

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 11:50 AM
link   
It's a fake, but it wasn't meant to fool anyone. It's a widely told tale in Portugal & some film students wanted to make a short film on it. I like it. It's very, very well made.

new topics

top topics

join