It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need some ATS friends!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Yeah, hikix, I suppose I was your first friend.
It will come in time.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   
IMPORTANT READ THIS!!!

It seems you cannot add friends from BTS but you can add them from ATS, I've done some trial in the apst few minutes and it seems I am correct. So if you want to add someone, just find a thread or post of them in ATS and add them!

By the way, I too need some friends!!

-Jimmy-

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I love all the members of ATS.

And so far, no one has tagged me as a foe, so I'm a decent guy.
I'll be your friend, if you'll be mine.

Don't expect to be goin' out on dates or nothing like that, I'm taken.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   
How do you make friends on ATS? I just read and post. I don't get into personal conversations with people. I couldn't pick certain people out and call them friends.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   
yeah whaa I know. I can't figure it out either. I too could use a little help. I noodles around the sight and today I finally added a profile but still. Man I am totally computer illiterate.

Please feel free to try again to be my friend as i want all of the people here to be my friend. But whaa especially. i am loyal to those who have helped me or extended themselves to me in some way or another.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   
ok everyone go to ats, and find one of my fantastic threads.. and add me!

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Okay, to be someone's friends you ahve to clcik on the 'Friend' icon on the bottom of somebody's post. But I think we can't do it from BTS, so we have to go on ATS and find a post, thread of someone you want to be friends with and add them their.
The little icon link on the bottom here

l
l
l
l
l
V

-Jimmy-

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I just keep getting error when I try to add someone. Maybe I'll aim to be the only ATSer with 0 friends.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Yossarian I have added you to my friends list. Okay follow my instructions carefully because I don't explain things very well lol. Click on my name (From this post) and you will be directed in my profile, find a thread I have made that was in ATS and not BTS (I recommend the on I have done not so long ago entitled 'Ways To Attract UFO's?') click on that thread title and you will now be directed into that thread. Now that you are in my thread, click on the 'FRIEND' icon on the bottom of any post and voila, if done correctly you will be directed into your on profile.

U2U me for more info, or U2U a Mod for better instructions lol.

-Jimmy-

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Thanks Jimmy that worked fine. ATS has changed so much in the last few months I feel like a complete newbie again.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   
No problem, it took me awhile to figure it out also lol.

-Jimmy-

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I've seen you post before Hikix,and you seem like a cool dude.BTW,how did you come to use "Hikix"?Was it from the band kix?If so I STILL listen to them.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Woo Hoo Hikix, you're no longer alone.

let's have a fight and be foes.
(just kidding)

[edit on 27-3-2007 by clearwater]

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   
This puppy shall be your friend

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Thanks everyone for being my friend, and for leaving me comments. I could still use more friends if anyone is interested... and if you dont like my posts you can mark me as your foe... thank you.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I added you two, but if you don't get many don't get downhearted. There a ton of people I'd add as friends... but I just can't be bothered to most of the time.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Care to have a super mod friend

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by asala
Care to have a super mod friend

yeah that would be awesome! thanks!

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   
hmmm, ok you'll be my first friend!

top topics