It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man gets probation for dead deer sex

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by gotanybob

running a barnyard brothel?

Are you serious?? That is sick..I suppose this guy will want to open a pet cemetary next..

OMG! well the cemetary seems the next logical or twisted step.
Barnyard???? Any info on this? Disgusting!

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by NJE777
OMG! well the cemetary seems the next logical or twisted step.
Barnyard???? Any info on this? Disgusting!

Here is a link to the story. It's just a short article but, nonetheless, it does validate the claim.

EQUINEPHILIA: James Michael Tait and Kenneth Pinyan entered a barn near Enumclaw in July so Pinyan could have sex with a horse while Tait videotaped the event. Pinyan suffered internal bleeding and died. Investigators discovered that the farm was a barnyard brothel of bestiality, known nationwide for catering to people who had sex with animals. Hundreds of hours of videotape were found, and a state senator proposed that Washington should finally pass a law banning bestiality.

Link

You know something; when I did a web search for this article I used the keywords: sex with animals. I sure hope the government wasn't listening

[edit on 26-3-2007 by MooneyBravo]

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 07:16 AM
link   
But honestly,

No one was harmed in this situation because the animal was dead.

I don't understand why some people think it's okay to kill an animal, and eat it, but not kill an animal, have sex with it, then eat it. What is the harm done?

apc

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 07:19 AM
link   
That's why I say punishment really isn't appropriate. But someone with the mental capacity to carry out such an act... uhm... I think few would doubt that he would also have the capacity to not cross species.

If one day they found a dead raped child in his backyard, and we didn't keep an eye on him after these incidences, the people would cry out, "What state do we live in?! Vermont?!?"

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 07:26 AM
link   
But apc, I don't know if that is an appropriate conclusion. After all, someone who hunts deer has the capacity to hunt children don't they? Should we tag and follow everyone who hunts deer?

And, if a dead child shows up in the backyard of an avid hunter, should we react the same way?

apc

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Sexual activity and hunting for food are two very different things, psychologically and realistically.

Do you think a dead animal was this guys first choice? Or could he just not get any dates? Desperation for sexual release is a very dangerous thing.

>
Someone who had to get off that bad, and chose humping an animal carcass over wanking in the shower... if he lived in my neighborhood, around my kids (if I had any), I'd wanna know.

[edit on 26-3-2007 by apc]

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I don't think you would want to know about the perverse sexual desires of the people in your neighborhood. Most of them are not dangerous (like this dude) but more disturbing to the unaccepting mind. Take for example the act of defecating on someone's chest. It's dirty and perverse, but not dangerous. Neither is humping a dead animal. Personally, both seem pretty nasty to me, but I wouldn't want to brand everyone who does it in a government database.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by apc
Do you think a dead animal was this guys first choice? Or could he just not get any dates? Desperation for sexual release is a very dangerous thing.

Someone who had to get off that bad, and chose humping an animal carcass over wanking in the shower... if he lived in my neighborhood, around my kids (if I had any), I'd wanna know.

Absolutely...the underlying issue here is this guy is using animals, psychopaths next step is people. And anyone, this perverse needs to be off the streets.

Rasobasi410

Most of them are not dangerous (like this dude) but more disturbing to the unaccepting mind.Take for example the act of defecating on someone's chest. It's dirty and perverse, but not dangerous. Neither is humping a dead animal. Personally, both seem pretty nasty to me, but I wouldn't want to brand everyone who does it in a government database.

Sorry, but I strongly disagree. 1st you claim/consider he is not dangerous?? I beg to differ. The amount of henious crimes that could have been prevented if Govt agencies had acted when the behaviour such as this was apparent. And, I believe anyone who 'kills a horse for perverse intentions' or has a 'barnyard brothel' is a danger to society.

[edit on 26-3-2007 by NJE777]

[edit on 26-3-2007 by NJE777]

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I just noticed that he previously killed a horse with the intention of having sex with it.

Though there is no guarantee that he will move on to humans, it should be prudent to take that into account the next time he has sex with a dead animal. Honestly, his fetish may be limited to dead animals. I think the danger is in his killing of more animals, and not of people.

apc

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Well, we know for a fact many serial killers and violent murderers start with animals. Killing cats and dogs and whatnot. Then they move to people. It's a pretty clear indicator of the path one is taking. There should of course be no presumption of guilt before an act against a human takes place, but these actions should be noted and watched because of the likelihood that an escalation will occur. Monitoring is all that is justified, which it seems the court agreed with by placing him on probation and an offender registry.

>
Curious Rasobasi... you have switched from condemning this man to death, to 'no harm no foul'... Are you just picking a position and debating it, regardless of your personal feelings (as I sometimes do), or have you actually changed your opinion on this matter?

[edit on 26-3-2007 by apc]

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I never actually believed this man deserved death. I was just poking fun at those who call for death in every instance of sexual perversion. It's ben happening a lot on this site recently.

Personally, I believe that the death of these animals (deer and horse) stemmed from a sexual desire. When serial killers kill animals when they're young, it usually stems from a desire to kill. Since this dude's desire is of a sexual nature, I don't think that his desire is for humans, so not necessarily a threat. I think more evidence will need to be presented before we can jump to the conclusion that he'll move on to humans next.

I also believe that we need to be careful when we decide who to tag, and watch because who knows, you could be next.

I do think he is a danger to livestock though, and I wouldn't eat meat that he butchered.

apc

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Hahaha! Yeah... I prefer to apply sauce after it's been cooked.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Eh I agree with Komei on this one...heck I don't even think he should be given therapy for it. Its probably just a fetish of his.

Hell someone might as well send me to the crazy house for having a fetish for anime dominatrix vampire women / vampirism...

...oh crap did I let that slip? >_>;

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I'm more concerned that he's killing these poor animals. If it was roadkill that would be one thing, after all, he didn't kill it, he's just taking advantage of an opportunity.

He did kill that horse back in '05 though, which makes me sad for the horses.

I don't think it will extend past animal cruelty though.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Hey man, that deer could've been really hot.

Seriously though, can you imagine walking down the street when you spot a dead animal carcass, and you say to yourself "MAN! That is one hot dead animal! I gotta get me some of that!"?

I guess though, in trying to understand it, I gotta do some thinkin'.........

Hmmmmmmm...........

1) You don't have to buy drinks or dinner.
2) You don't have to pretend to be interested in their conversation.
3) You'll never be asked "Do I look fat in this?".
4) You don't have to drive an expensive fancy car.
5) You don't have to be a good dancer.
6) You don't have to cuddle.

Hmmmmm........
You know, maybe this guys onto something here................

(Well now that I've offended the entire female population, I guess I should apologize in advance. Just trying to find a little humor in a pretty gross subject.)

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by lombozo

6) You don't have to cuddle.

Have you ever thought that maybe he wanted to cuddle? What about his needs?

It'd be funny if the only reason he was caught was because he spent the afternoon spooning the carcass.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420

Have you ever thought that maybe he wanted to cuddle? What about his needs?

It'd be funny if the only reason he was caught was because he spent the afternoon spooning the carcass.

Now that's funny!
Nice one.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
I don't understand why some people think it's okay to kill an animal, and eat it, but not kill an animal, have sex with it, then eat it.

Greatest ATS quote EVER?

Maybe. Just maybe.

Originally posted by MooneyBravo
Does anybody remember that guy that was arrested a few years ago for running a barnyard brothel? He had people coming to have sex with barn animals and was getting paid cash for it. I think it was somewhere in Oregon.

Yeah that was in Enumclaw, WA.

I only know that because the place had a great Sunday brunch buffet.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Kill animals for food. I can accept that.

Sex with animals. I can accept that, weird fetish but ok if they have arouse the animal and not forced it, like rape animal......

Sex with already dead animals. A little weird, but still ok in my books.

Kill animals for sex..... that is just wrong. This guy would be classified as a animal sex psycho killer. Human version whould be sex psycho murder.

I think he did this because he had trouble having sex with a porcupine at the beginning, so he decided to kill it and then have sex with it. Found it much easier and then tried it other animals..... (wild guess, heheheeee)

One sick bugger. And that's why you should never go around telling other people to "go F**k a Spider!!!", it gives them ideas.....

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Oh wow by far the strangest thing I have read... O.o

I guess if he didn't kill the poor creature on purpose, then well, that's his buisness then.

[edit on 27-3-2007 by Striker122]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join