It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens and Cosmic Cointelpro

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I just found this article on the state of our humanity in relation to the secret government, their plan to make sure our civilization stays intact and there efforts to hide the deepest, darkest secret known to mankind, the alien agenda.

I don't necessarily agree with everything in this article, but I did find it to be a really interesting read. It does sem to sum up a LOT of the things going on in our world today, scary stuff indeed.

Some quotes from the article:

The Scam of Distraction

In 1931, Aldous Huxley wrote Brave New World in which he stated:

"The older dictators fell because they never could supply their subjects with enough bread, enough circuses, enough miracles and mysteries. Nor did they possess a really effective system of mind-manipulation.

Under a scientific dictator, education will really work — with the result that most men and women will grow up to love their servitude and will never dream of revolution. There seems to be no good reason why a thoroughly scientific dictatorship should ever be overthrown."

Heres another:

"What kind of group is it that can control our government officials in this way? An even deeper question might be: What kind of group is it that can control the media, the military, the CIA, the FBI, NSA, and even the President? What do they do to intimidate and dominate ethical and substantial persons in positions of authority? Whatever it is, we would certainly like to know because it suggests that they are hiding something so significant that even hints of it behind closed doors can send the most powerful congressmen running with their tails tucked between their legs. "

Another:

"Dolan’s chronological history of the actual interaction between UFOs and the public and the corresponding behavior of the military, the intelligence community, the media, the scientific community in its interaction with the public, make this abundantly clear. Dolan writes:

Some believe this is, as it ought to be. Can the public really handle the truth about aliens? If the presence of others constitutes a threat to humanity, for example, what could the average person even do about it? There are those who believe that secrecy about UFOs is in the public’s best interest. [15]

What is clearly evident, and most especially so in the past year or two, is that the “public interest” is not the concern of those making these decisions. As Dolan rightly says, secrecy is being utilized not to protect the public, but to protect those keeping the secrets - the “Above Top Secret” group - and very likely even the aliens themselves."

Last but not least:

"That they often operate unmolested, and even achieve great popularity is compelling evidence that their “information” is useless to the military, if not created by it. What seems to be true is that most contactees and channelers are dupes of the military cover-up - victims of COINTELPRO - created to generate the noise that hides the signal of the true Alien Reality. In short, the majority of claims of channelers, contactees, new age gurus, UFO researchers, and the like, both in books and on the internet, about the “alien reality,” is COINTELPRO at its finest."

To those who do read this article I do belive this statement to be true:

"Something Wicked This Way Comes."

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Please FLAG this thread as I wish to get as many peoples serious opinion on this matter as possible. Thank You

~Anathema

[edit on 3/25/2007 by anathema777]

mod edit to use "ex" tags
Quote Reference.

[edit on 25-3-2007 by sanctum]

Mod edit: cap title

[edit on 3/28/2007 by kinglizard]

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 08:19 PM
link   
As soon as i see the words "god done this" and then "god done that"....
I loose interest right there..... as it is obvious that I certain type of agenda is in play which i dont generally entertain..... "god" is too often used as a generic term to denote who knows what?
Sorry..... can't be bothered reading it....

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Sorry i think that was your point......

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Here is another paragraph from the article posted above:

"Dolan notes that, as a result of the concerted “debunking” of UFOs perpetrated on a populace that has been mind manipulated and dumbed down by public “education” for a very long time, our society has become extraordinarily schizophrenic about UFOs. At the level of “officialdom,” as in academia, mainstream media, government and so forth, UFOs are either ignored or treated as a joke. You won’t find UFOs or Aliens - or their repeated invasion of sensitive airspace - discussed on the nightly news. You won’t find Ted Koppel analyzing them as a threat to National Security. And this state of affairs is totally bizarre because it is abundantly - overwhelmingly - clear and evident that our military and intelligence organizations consider them to be so important that information about them is classified “Above Top Secret.”

However, being classified “Above Top Secret” does not seem to matter to the aliens. They arrogantly do as they please and leave the “clean up” to their human lackeys the same way some media personalities have been reported to destroy hotel rooms, and then have their accountants write checks to cover the damages, while their agents give press releases that deny any such thing ever happened.

This brings us back to the efforts of COINTELPRO. Since the military is in the position of dealing with beings of such arrogance that their checks don’t cover the damage they do, the “press releases” are issued in the form of diversion and division. UFOs and the “alien reality” are promoted in ways that simply do not relate to the documentary evidence or the factual data. UFOs and aliens are given cachet in the New Age and metaphysical communities, and groups studying them or “channeling” them are “managed” so that the possibility of exposure of the Truth is completely minimized in the plethora of conflicting, generated “beliefs.” At the same time, there are organizations that are set up to operate as “professional debunkers” and disinformation artists. Smoke and mirrors and endless confusion.

What is evident from the documents and statements of those “in on the secret,” is that the current “popularity” of aliens and New Age presentations of the subject are the direct result of deliberate infiltration by intelligence personnel who are continually “spinning the wheel” of lies and distortion.

UFOs have national security implications for a lot of reasons, not the least of which is that they have involved military and industrial personnel of many nations around the globe. This situation has existed for over fifty years. In fact, a careful study of history shows an intersection between UFOs and the military for hundreds, if not thousands of years! Unauthorized airspace violations continue to occur; attempted interceptions repeatedly take place; and the secrecy orders are more severe now than ever."

I find this information to be very though provoking to say the least. It may not all be true but lots of it seems to make sense to me as far as the Aliens not really giving a sh*t as to us noticing they are here and leave it to our government to do the coverup work. I actually think its kind of amusing how they opporate in such a manner.

If this stuff is even close to true then it really shows the depth of the secrets the government is willing to keep, and how far they will go to keep them. This information would have you think that there are people at the top of the pecking order that dictate how humanity works, and almost treat our entire civilization as a project that NEEDS controll. It's like they have broken down the failings of past civilizations on Easrth that have fallen and built a new structure and arewilling to go to ANY lengths to make sure the model plays out as they wish. This stuff really makes a lot of sense to me, if not just to get you thinking, I hope more of you read it and report back. Lets get this thread going.

~Anathema

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by anathema777
I just found this article on the state of our humanity in relation to the secret government, their plan to make sure our civilization stays intact and there efforts to hide the deepest, darkest secret known to mankind, the alien agenda.

I don't necessarily agree with everything in this article, but I did find it to be a really interesting read. It does sem to sum up a LOT of the things going on in our world today, scary stuff indeed.

Yes, a very interesting article. From whatever way you look at it, the writer knows his stuff. Whether he is correct, or telling the truth, is best left to each persons own intuition.

I could write pages and pages about this topic, because the fate of planet Earth is something that interests me immensely. I am only 19, and im seeing the world fall apart around me...yet, there is something in the back of my mind which keeps on telling me, this is not the way its supposed to be

I will write a brief summary on what is happening (IMHO);

First off, its all about 2012. Second, despite what you may have heard, our governments are NOT involved/in deals with aliens. That is the biggest hoax out of the lot!

The Annunkai, or the greys, came to Earth to fulfill their own spiritual destiny, aswell as helping play a role in creating the right conditions for humanities eventual ascension. They installed the power systems we still see in the present day, its just that once the Greys left, the humans in control decided they didn't want to give up their new found power/knowledge

The NWO, 9/11 etc...its all about installing fear and confusion into people. They know the ascension is coming, and they are doing everything in their power to stop it from occuring, even if it means physically implanting every human with a RFID chip (mark of the beast) so that they can interfer with the process.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Well I'm gld you took the time to read the article, and you ae correct, the guy does know his stuff for damn sure.

As far as the ascention stuff I need to look more into that as I am not self educated on that topic as of yet. Though if you will notice on page two of the article link I posted it covers the whole topic of ascention my friend, check it out.

~Anathema

EDIT: Sanctum, thanks for the help and the link explaining

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I have now spent the last few evenings reading about as much material written by the author of the OP article, Laura Knight-Jadczyk, as I can get my hands on. I'll tell you what, she knows her stuff, and her life story as written by THOMAS FRENCH is quite interesting too, the link is provided right below.

sptimes.com...

This women covers just about anything and every thing you could ever want to know about The Secret History of The World, the Alien Agenda, COINTELPRO, The Secret Government, and the super interesting Cassiopaens Conversations.

The Cassiopaens are supposedly a group of Aliens from the Orion Constellation. There are supposedly 2 different main kinds of Aliens from there that are here now. There's the STO's which means service to others (Good Guys), and the STS's, which are the service to selves (Bad Guys). This lady and some friends have supposedly (and well documented) channeled many communications between them and the Cassiopaens.

They explain everything from how the Aliens get here from the 4th dimension and enter into the 3rd (Ours). How El Chupacabra, and other strange creatures from history fell through a dimensional window into our dimension. They go on to explain that the Greys are a projection of the Reptilians and so are the Men in Black, and that the Reptilians harness energy off of us which enables them to stay here in the third dimension and some may even eat people. Apparently according to the Cassiopaens Ascension is real and is going to occur soon but the evil STS's want to control us after we ascend, which is when we become more self aware and go into the 4th dimension. To do this they want to have us chipped and implanted to succeed their mission.

Supposedly the Cassiopaens somehow made us along time ago by using some of their own DNA with an Ape like life form that was here on earth 52 million years ago. This created Neanderthal according to them (an upgrade). The next upgrade came nearly 52 million years later, or about 80,000 years ago they upgraded them again into our current bodies. For a time we walked side by side with Neanderthal until the STS destroyed them leaving only us left. Another upgrade is supposed to be in the works. It is to come sometime before our Ascension or right after if they can stop us from ascending (which apparently is futile according to the good Cassiopaeans who say that the Ascension cannot be stopped, but possible can be controlled).

The darkest secret of man kind according to her findings is that Religion was created to keep order, and that God didn't create us in his image, and that we are not special by any means, in fact life seems to be thriving in the universe. Further more their goals have been to create a system where mankind would willingly place themselves into servitude of those who control the worlds governmental makeup. People who will make a family, go to work everyday and be hypnotized with enough strange world drama created by the puppeteers to keep them content and stupid to the truth. This consortiums blood line has supposedly been in control for maybe as long as 5,000 to 10,000 years while perhaps working with the Aliens. They figured finally through out history that a good scientific based government the sometimes clashes, sometimes mixes with religion should have no reason to ever fail.

There is just too much information to even cover right here, and there are thousands of more pages to read before I can put her entire perspective together. Regardless of weather this is true or not it is indeed insanely thought provoking to say the least. It's almost undeniable some of the things she points out and almost wish I could unlearn some of what I have read, as lots of it is bleak looking for us. I will start a dedicated thread to some of Laura's concepts and see where they go from there.

The links are provided in the next post...

~Anathema

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Here are most of the relevant links associated with Laura Knight-Jadczyk, The Secret Government, The Alien Agenda, Governmental COINTELPRO, The Anti Christ and The Cassiopaean Experiment.

1.) This next link is for all information pertaining to Cassiopaeans:

www.Cassiopaea.org...

www.Cassiopaea.com... and

www.QuantumFuture.net...

these are all websites founded by Theoretical Physicist Arkadiusz Jadczyk and his wife, amateur historian and writer, Laura Knight-Jadczyk.

2.) This link is the complete documentation of the Cassiopaean communications:

A.) The Introduction to the Cassiopaean Experiment:

www.Cassiopaea.org...

B.) The Actual Experiment:

www.Cassiopaea.com...

3.) This is the link for Laura Knight-Jadczyk’s main blog/news site:

www.Signs-of-the-times.org...

Signs of the Times is a News Blog featuring economic commentary, alternative news, and world events. Never wavering in our unending search for the light of truth, and the esoteric meaning behind international politics! This stuff is all really interesting, and scary stuff.

A.) The Signs of The Times Quick Guide:

www.Signs-of-the-times.org...

The aim of this page is to briefly describe some of the major players that are moving on the world scene today and contributing to the entropic decline of the human race as we know it.

I would very much recommend that anyone that is looking for more information or at least another prospective of how the secret government works, the secret history of the world, the true use and meaning of COINTELPRO and many other amazing views on the current world around us should just dive into this information head first with an open mind.

I will state again for the record that I don’t necessarily believe any/all of these views but about 95% of them really get me thinking and many more seam to be so dead on its frightening and at the same time very enlightening. Its nice to at least see someone’s opinion who has managed to actually tied the whole mess as we know it into a very coherent, and plausible explanation of the Secret Consortiums plan to control the world as we know it, an how they have managed to weave their plans together. This stuff is very intelligent, deeply revealing stuff,beware of reading this if you do not really want to know the true depth of the evil mean and aliens that control the world as we know it (if this stuff is true).

Enjoy and keep an eye out for the Thread I’m creating on this stuff if you are interested.

P.S. This lady could be absolutly out of her mind, or possessed by evil and on a mission of COINTELPRO herself but the jury is still out for me. I have only been aware of her material for about 4-5 days and havent had to much outside influence yet to help me formulate an ultimate opinion on her intentions or her sometimes beyond belief claims.

~Anathema

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I am still curious about this woman’s writings and would like it if a few of you ATS'ers would maybe take the time to read the article I linked in the Original Post above. I haven’t seen too much discussion about her here on the boards yet the things she talks about are very interesting to say the least. I'm still not quite sure whether or not she’s out of her mind about things like the cassiopaean conversations that she claims to have partaken in, but as far as her theories on the Alien Agenda and the secret governments "NWO" involvement through the ages seems to be dead on.

Laura really got me hooked into at least reading the majority of her stuff when she started explaining how economics and religion/science mixed governing is just an experiment to see if the world can live in order and that many of these experiments have taken place through the ages. Apparently the Science mixed with Religious based government seems to be the best one and she says that if back in the Roman days they would have applied this method that they most likely would have not fallen.

The read is quite long but at the very least I would say it is well worth it for the amazing insights it will bring. If you are a believer in the Alien/Government Agenda then this stuff is most definitely for you, and even if it doesn’t quite sit well with you I guarantee it will make you think and see things in a different light for sure. If you are a skeptic perhaps this will shine some new light on your skepticism.

Either way enjoy and please report back to this thread after you have read the following link in entirety (It's the same link as the one in the OP).

Aliens and Cosmic Cointelpro

I'm looking forward to see what some of you think about this. I will also be sending out some U2U's to a few of you to steer you towards this thread as it really didn't get any attention the first time around do to a few other threads at the time having most including myself involved in until this one was eventually pushed to the second page and beyond.

~Anathema

P.S. Please Flag this thread if you find it to be in any way relevent to the current talks of the Alien Agend and the Governments (ours) involvement in such matters as I would like to get as many people as possible to read some of Laura Knights stuff to encourage some debate on the topics and ideas the presents, insane or not I would like to get to the bottom of her theories. Thanks.

[edit on 5/20/2007 by anathema777]

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by shrunkensimon

First off, its all about 2012. Second, despite what you may have heard, our governments are NOT involved/in deals with aliens. That is the biggest hoax out of the lot!

The Annunkai, or the greys, came to Earth to fulfill their own spiritual destiny, aswell as helping play a role in creating the right conditions for humanities eventual ascension. They installed the power systems we still see in the present day, its just that once the Greys left, the humans in control decided they didn't want to give up their new found power/knowledge

Wow Shrunken I must have over looked this before, I didn't know you were so interested in this stuff buddy. Have you read any other stuff by Laura Knight? If you go back to the original link at the top of this post then you will see there are more parts to the original article I linked too.

There is Part 1 & 2 as well as a few other interesting article on the bibliopleaties web pages directory.

Part 1

Part 2

Something Wicked This Way Comes

The Anti-Christ

This next one has a table of contents linking to many articles that are relevant to the secret government, alien agenda and the coming of the anti-christ and kind of ties it all together.

Lucis (Lucifer) Trust

Again crazy or not this woman really gets my mind thinking at a million miles an hour. She has many really good view points and theories on all of this stuff and most of it is dead on is far as I’m concerned. She does a great job of tying a whole bunch of the worlds current events, factual history, alien behaviors all together and even goes as far as stating and explaining that the secret controllers of the human race have been creating different governmental structures for thousands of years trying to find one that works the best and is the most successful. Apparently their idea of success (NWO) (Secret Government) is being able to manipulate the masses through media control and most importantly getting the majority of the human race to fall into the rat race willingly and be content with it like sheep.

An example would be they want us to all fall into debt and in essence be a slave to our society without us even knowing that's what is going on... even worse than that is that their biggest goal was to do this under the premise of us believing that we are free, and the way she lays it all out pretty much ends with her saying that it is working like a charm.

Here’s an example of the Shadow Governments most recent structural plan that would have us get caught in a never ending cycle of work, pay taxes, fall into debt, get a job, spend money, get a better job, spend more money, get married, spend more money, take out loans, debt, have kids, get raise, spend more money, pay more taxes. All the while the rich stay rich and the poor get poorer.

I can't find the illustration that I’m looking for so I will make a new reply and add it when I find it later, been looking for 30 minutes now :/

~Anathema

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by morphonius821
As soon as i see the words "god done this" and then "god done that"....
I loose interest right there..... as it is obvious that I certain type of agenda is in play which i dont generally entertain..... "god" is too often used as a generic term to denote who knows what?
Sorry..... can't be bothered reading it....

Don't worry, most of the good Alien stuff isn't riddled with god rants and such. Just give it a good read once through and you will ee that it is quite interesting my friend.

~Anathema

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I still don't understand what is the big deal with the ascension. It seems like an upgrade, but reading through what some of you said about how the people that created humans mixed their dna with apes,once they reached the point were there were 2 kinds of people the Neanderthals and the upgraded Neanderthals...they destroyed off the Neanderthals. So does this mean that in the ascension a great number will be killed.

Also what will happen when we ascension...whats it all about...

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I think the neandertals getting killed off was just away of eliminating them to replace them with the new upgrades. The ascension hasn't happened yet for us apparentl. I think tht is supposed to come in the near future perhaps, though that could mean 1 year to 1000 years in the grand scheme of things.

I believe the acsension will bring us to a higher demension of thought or energy perhaps. Maybe that's when we go from being 3rd dimension entities to 4th, 5th dimension entities. Either way if this supposed ascension does occur it is supposed to be a wonderfull thing.

The way Laura Knight describes it is that we will be in the realm of the orion aliens or sts, sto aliens that have already achieved the ascension into the 5th dimension of energy. Some of her explanations would have us believe that many UFO's as we know it come in and out of the 4th and 5th dimension at will but also at a great cost. Somehow they have to feed off the energy of us third dimension people in some manner to give them the power to beable so sustain a 3rd dimension form for any lengeth of time. Also there are aparently bad aliens from orion that are trying to either keep us from ascending which is apparently impossible or at least control us after we ascend. Now she explains that the only way the can control us is that it will happen on a person to person basis that meet certain chriteria. Meaning this post ascension control of us has something to do with being chipped or marked in some way and that those who are chipped in the near future will be the ones who can be controlled by the bad aliens (sto's) after we ascend.

I think that is the gist of it but I will have to go back through and give it a good reread. This particular area of topic though is one I am most definitely highly skeptic about because of how far fetched it is. On the other hand I do find alot of what she says about the governments envolvement, the deals they made with the aliens, and the aliens lack of concern when it comes to our no flly zones, air space and blaitent disregaurd for whether or not they are seen to be quite fasinating to say the least. Also the way that there attitude seems to be that of "We do what we want and we're gonna just let the media, and government worry about cleaning up our mess and making cover stories to explain what all of us are doing flying around U.S. airspace all the time.

Swamp gas my ass, lol.

Something Wicked This Way Comes.

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I did not like the axe the author of the last link OP had to post was obviously out to grind, which was against "the man" that the hippies of the Sixties railed so furiously against. Same tired old socialist rhetoric, new shiny UFO wrapper!

Nevertheless, I will say this. It does seem that "others" have been in control of all world affairs for a very, very long time. It probably will never change and probably SHOULD never change. There are probably civilizations out there far more advanced than our own, we cannot yet handle their advanced technology, therefore we probably need the same kind of care as a potted plant, so our fragile civilization is not destroyed.

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Uberarcanist,

I do agree about that axe to grind statement and the fact that she attacks those who are against any one of her many views is off putting to say the least.

That being said some of her theories about "Them/They" who have controlled the worlds governments thoughout the ages rings true in many ways as far as I'm concerned.

The Scam of Distraction

In 1931, Aldous Huxley wrote Brave New World in which he stated:

The older dictators fell because they never could supply their subjects with enough bread, enough circuses, enough miracles and mysteries. Nor did they possess a really effective system of mind-manipulation.

Under a scientific dictator, education will really work — with the result that most men and women will grow up to love their servitude and will never dream of revolution. There seems to be no good reason why a thoroughly scientific dictatorship should ever be overthrown.

It would seem that for 1000's of years "They" have been experimenting with different mass methods of control by way of Religion, Economics, Educational Systems, Trade, Media Control, Planned "Tragic" Events that provide "Distraction" on a mass scale and even worse all kinds of mayhem constantly going on through out the world creates a hypnotizing effect on the people of the world. They can control the effect and strength of the distractions/Hypno Control by simply manipulating what the media puts forth and by creating enough controlled events to keep our minds constantly fed with the proper amount of mayhem, hope, heroism, tragedy, war, scandal, etc, etc. The order in which they play these events out, the manner in which they bring/spin the information to us and the magnitude at which they beat it into our heads gives them a very powerful end result... Complete Control.

Just think about it for a minute, let’s do a thinking exercise. Imagine if this was true, how easy it would be and affective it would be to accomplish. If the goal was for them to instill fear into the human race what would they do?? Lots of death and then play the scenes over and over and over on television. If they want us to feel united what do they do? Manipulate events to occur that play into some aspect that all people have in common... like what happened on 9-11 and then show the scenes on television over and over and over all the while using words like "United, Together, Stand Together". If they want us to feel peace or safe they can do that too with the same techniques above.

What I find myself doing anymore to try and figure out what "They" are trying to hypnotize me into feeling is just turn on CNN or Fox news and instead of listening to the stories (which I do anyways), I pay very close attention to the title of the stories/articles they are speaking about and listen for words that are repeated over, and over again during the telling of the story (I often try to pick the words out that are directly tied to a human emotion. Kind of like the tests in college/therapy where they tell you a word and ask you to say what emotion you feel after hearing it). Like the other day when they were talking about the soldiers that got kidnapped in Iraq they just kept saying "The Triangle of Death" like a 100 times and I just start to wonder what are "They" trying to accomplish here. For the last 6 years I haven’t been able to turn the news on without hearing words that make me afraid, that’s all they are, 24/7... words that instill fear.

There is definitely an agenda at work here, I just haven’t figured out exactly what it is and would never claim to be able to begin to understand the depth of it regardless.

~Anathema

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 05:11 AM
link   
The gov't has staged this act since big-budget films like shooting a bullet of people at the moon in the silent era.

This is no new show, but a tap dance. One which intensified with Roswell. They have to believe the possibility. Up to, and nearly included in they may be watched, manipulated, and exercised in another's belief system.

Budgeting however, for fidgeting at a keyboard to lead in distraction. These days, hope you enjoy it, there's just no money in it.

Dis-info was all encompassed with the Hooray! of "we did it", now they're wishing they'd just remained silent.

edit for belief of claim:

en.wikipedia.org...(film)#External_links

^^^movie of which I spake.

[edit on 5/27/2007 by bothered]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by bothered
The gov't has staged this act since big-budget films like shooting a bullet of people at the moon in the silent era.

This is no new show, but a tap dance. One which intensified with Roswell. They have to believe the possibility. Up to, and nearly included in they may be watched, manipulated, and exercised in another's belief system.

Budgeting however, for fidgeting at a keyboard to lead in distraction. These days, hope you enjoy it, there's just no money in it.

Dis-info was all encompassed with the Hooray! of "we did it", now they're wishing they'd just remained silent.

edit for belief of claim:

en.wikipedia.org...(film)#External_links

^^^movie of which I spake.

[edit on 5/27/2007 by bothered]

Yeah the government has been covering this up for a long time. They have been pumping out cointelpro for as long as governments have existed I imagine.

~Anathema

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I would like for some of you more adventurous ATS'ers to read the articles I linked too about COINTELPRO and as specially the main few written by Laura Knight I believe her name is and give some input on her ideas if anything. You don't have to believe what she says she has experianced but the info she provides seams to make a lot of sense when it comes to the way our worlds governments work in these times and alot of the things that revolve around the Alien Agenda/Cover-Up.

Please take 20 minutes and read the main articles at least (the first few links) and give feedback to encourage a good discussion. I believe the first few articles are called like Alien Agenda and something about the bible abd Aliens though it doesnt get all religious on you or anything. Its a fantastic read if you have an open mind, and if you think its fiction and like books you will enjoy it ten fold.

~Anathema

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Right cause con-intel programs been around since the foundations of the world, that sounds more like the co-intel pro to me the actual quantum bs things

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by leomurray
Right cause con-intel programs been around since the foundations of the world, that sounds more like the co-intel pro to me the actual quantum bs things

Not quite sure what input you have to offer as I asked nor do I gather what exactly you are saying?

~Anathema

join