It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do women have to be so confusing

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   
This is an intresting dilemma. Inner beauty or outer beauty...which one is more valuable. To many men I know settle for the outer beauty with no real talents inside..only high maintenance requirements for these women and their children.

A woman who cannot relate to serious topics and concepts is a indicator that she many be high maintenance. Why...because she may need to be constantly entertained at the expense of others. Understand?? This is often a indicator of a short attention span. Guys have this too but it doesnt go over well in the socialization of men expected to do hard difficult tasks requiring an attention span.

I too am in this category..serious...thinking...contemplating. I am not the kind of guy who likes spending alot of time on the telephone..talking about nothing. I am a doer...a thinker...

I need to be mused..not amused.

amused..amusement...

A without.... Muse...thinking...without thinking. Amuse

My days are not like this. I need to be mused.

Amusement or being amused/entertained is what many people today have been conditioned or brainwashed into as a lifestyle in order to keep from or prevent thinking. Thinking is difficult...especially about things which require more than instant gratification. Understand now about many women and also many men now days?? THese types of men too are high maintenance.

How many women do you know who are socially preconditioned to take care of a high maintenance man as a career.

This is a very important clue to womens values and thinking patterns...motives.

REmember this when you are required to sit around a woman talking about inconsequential drivel based on a womans clues and cues to behave a certain way or manner.

Real life and the struggle to maintain it is not meaningless talk. THis too is confusing about women to guys like us until you see through it and its motivations. This is how they get you to try out for thier approval ratings...by clues and cues to perform in the arena of meaningless talk. In short ..girl stuff values.

Guys like us are not naturally inclined to substituting our thinking and value systems for anothers. This is why they seem confusing. It is not really confusing once you understand the social expectations and default settings which are never challanged or questioned by the average male.

By the way...I disagree..women are very much about looks..much more so than most men can even perceive or understand.
Something else for you to consider..women are also keenly aware of the competition...and whatever assets the competition brings to bare than do they themselves (every pun intended here). Women are highly competitive ...just not in a manner that most men understand or can follow.
They are acutely aware of another womans looks...ie..competition. They are also acutely aware of what other women are watching and wanton. A Wanton woman.
YOu will never convince me that women are not physical..they are much more physical than a man can even conceive or think through while denying the same. This too is an important clue to thinking and values.
Not all women are like this mind you but it is all around you in the arena of female socialization if you know for what to observe. Almost all women pick up on this quickly ..however to be fair to them not all follow it or play these games. What they dont do often is tell a man this is going on. It is up to you to educate yourself.

THanks,
Orangetom

[edit on 31-3-2007 by orangetom1999]

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 09:11 AM
link   
[edit on 2-4-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Lol the hole thing needs to be in play. Look inside emotionly,physcially,mentally is not good the hole relationship will be bad. Look if emotionly she is unstable she'll most likely be too emotionly for you. If in bed the sex is not good. One way or another someone going to cheat. Mentally if she is smart and understand the women will cuz to much problems for you and her.

So the point is neither one is important the whole things is important.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by misterfantastic
why are women so cruel? i can only be nice to them as long as they are nice to me. it has to work both ways, i would like to think, right?

Well, I tend to be short with these issues, but no...it doesn't work both ways.

The bottom line and one well related to the thread girls... what do GIRLS want is that women want a challenge.

If you're a nice guy but flawed, then they will want to fix you. If your a bad-boy jerk, then they want to tame you.
If you're a nice guy (as most guys claim to be) and you meet a woman who likes nice guys (as they all claim they want) and you're booooring and have no flaws, she'll get tired of you real quick and go looking for a new project.

So either have some flaws or be a jerk. Either way...you'll have the ladies.

Personally, I'm a modified nice jerk type. Forget flowers and all that wasteful crap. I'll vaccuum the house, do laundry, fix anything like a pro, put the seat down, and BBQ like a demon.

Just when you think I'm perfect...I'll run off for a 14-hour Playstation marathon and you're not invited. Take That!

Seriously, mature women get more turned on by you doing the dishes then by getting flowers. That's the untold truth.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 03:03 AM
link   
so wright

u know the thing is to be mysterious
to make her think she dosnt know anything about u....that u have exating life that she can only hope to fit in...
like one my friend that when was with this girl on the street and his uncle came by with his "yamaha"...do i have to tell you how the girl looked?she was probably like "ooo wtf this guy must be very cool"
so sometimes when a girl ask u out dont go every time say that u have some work or even say u just wanna sleep

u gotta make her think ur exiting and ur somethin "better" her...but dont over do it...
there tons of different types of girls.....if some girl dated some badass and now sees you a nice guy she may fall...
but its damn right either have flaws or be bad guy....
i personally experienced the two...
when i was acting bad and evil one girl was constanly trying to make me good
and other times girls always telled me to go with them to get me new clothes and a haircut "and then i was going to look soo"
one thing u gotta know u better have cofidence in ur self....some girls like not confident but still....no body likes pathetic right?
and u wonder when ur calling her 5 times in night she dosnt answer but other times when u dont think about her she call ait

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Thats all a game to be misterous. scru that. If you want a real girl, wait for the right girl who dont play games at all, and be your self. Cuz in the long run it wont work out.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   
yes forgot to mention that all true...
its just at our teen age there not many girls like that....most of them liek to play games and to have boyfriends just to be popular and bla bla bla

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join