It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Verdict on Exraterrestrials?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   
As of recently, Based on all the evidence presented on countless links and websites on the internet, I feel it is safe to say that there is such a thing(s) as extraterrestrial life and technology that is being hidden, yet exposed, but of course this is my opinion.

so I have stated my opinion, I was wondering what your opinion is and why.

peace

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Well, my opinion is different.

From what I have seen, I have never seen anything that I could consider as proof of the existence of extraterrestrial life and technology here on Earth.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I like to keep an open mind.
I find it nigh on impossible to believe that we are the only intelligent life in the universe, and think that we are probably being visited by other life forms. I have no proof, but I think the weight of evidence suggests that it is likely.

New here btw, so Hi.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
The existance of so called strange objects that people see almost everyday is, well, a fact I would say.

I am, however, somewhat skeptical that these things, even claimed encounters, have to be aliens from another world. I'd rather think that "aliens", alongside ghosts and many other paranormal things are connected in some way.

I mean, of all the milions of visitation from other planets, not a single one have contacted any government officially. Of course, one could say that they have contact with a government in secret - but then there are the problem with many other crafts, some only seen in one part of the world.

Then there are the "logical" aspect - these aliens can come all the way to earth, they seem to be superadvanced when it comes to lighttravel or time travel, or folding space, making physically impossible curves in mid-air, beams and lasers - but when it comes to operating on humans and making them forget, they seem to use these huge needles, any person with any familiarity with hypnotisism can make the abductee remember, and the aliens doesn't seem to be good at biology either - why not just steal blood from a hospital? Or, for that matter, a person that sleeps?

Now, some people think that they are advanced and that humans may have difficulties understanding them (the aliens) and their purpose - but that seems only to be total ignorance of human society and the social community, along with our abilities at this stage in history. I mean, do you reply with hard mathematics and physical quantum theories when your 10-year old kid asks about what a star is?

Except for this, the aliens also seem to be lying, they never once leave any physical object behind to prove their existance, they often come at night, and they also seem to be manipulating video and photo recordings of UFOs.

In my opinion, this looks more like beings from another plane of existance or dimension than aliens from another planet. And my verdict on their purpose? Well, they seem to be neutral, leaning towards "bad" rather than good, but who knows?

[edit on 25-3-2007 by Orgler]

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Well I have a unique view I suppose.

I believe that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe, and galaxy.

I believe that at the most two different species have visited the Earth
before, but not often.

I don't know, but I am inclined to believe that Grey's exist (of course I
see them as peaceful explorers).

I believe that 98% of UFOs are a mixture of terrestrial secret projects
and natural phenomenon, some of which we are not totally knowledg-
able about.

I believe that the only abduction case that is credible is the Betty and
Barney Hill case, and that abductions are not really abductions, rather
different things in different cases, be that a hoax on the 'abductee's
part, quasi-conscience sleep paralysis or psychological delusions (which
I think is a good explanation for some of the 'abductee's here).

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Are UFOs real? Yes.

Are super duper secret black project aircrafts real? Yes.

Are aliens real? Yes.

Are aliens visiting Earth in some way? No.

Thats what I believe, at least.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I am of the opinion that UFO's are actually come here from who knows where in space and some of them are made and tested by man here on earth.
I have all the evidence i need, including a few UFO sightings throughout my life and a photograph of a typical dome topped UFO just over the bay I live on in Texas.
I also feel that the time for disclosure is NOW and I also believe that we will soon be seeing some type of disclosure, even if its limited to start out with. Somethings better than nothing.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 02:45 AM
link   
No viable proof here, only a claim. But while attending a friend's church when I was approx. 5 years old, I was fighting of the sleep induced by the Pastor, and saw a glowing figure step, seemingly, from the body of the Pastor behind the pulpit. Being naive, and at church, my first thought was an angel. No wings though. This thing was looking right at me. Others saw it, eventually, and it caused all of the money for the passing-of-the-plate to be scattered all about the floor by the church goers, and go they did.

Ever since then, I have been a believer. I've had other experiences. Some of them monitored. At least, that's the contention. Drummed up, who knows?

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Do I believe that extraterrestrials are or have been visiting/living on Earth? Yes.

Although not necessarily because of the mass sightings/pictures presented (although that does give much credibility), but mainly because the secrecy on the subject from those in charge. If theres nothing to hide, why hide something?

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Kind of hard to hide something if it doesn't even exist. Thats always a possibility that I don't think people take into consideration. There is no proof which suggest UFOs in videos, pictures, or whatever, are indeed controlled by E.T.

It's like being able to tell what is the racial background of a pilot in a jet. Just because it is an F-16 and owned by the United States doesn't mean the pilot is caucasian. For all you know the pilot could be an A.I.

[edit on 26-3-2007 by CidCaldensfey]

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 03:45 AM
link   

but mainly because the secrecy on the subject from those in charge. If theres nothing to hide, why hide something?

Yep thats what I think also..Why all the secrets if it wasn't true?? If we survive long enough we will be space travelers ourselves..And we'll go exploring the universe also..I don't think deep space travel is unrealistic if you've had a million years to think about it..So for me this is a none issue IMO of course there are E.T.'s and with a little luck (maybe a lot).. Somebody will be calling us E.T.'s or worshiping us like Gods..
J/k

[edit on 3/26/2007 by gotanybob]

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 03:51 AM
link   
How do you know that there are secrets to begin with? What proof do you have to say otherwise? Spoofed videos and photographs as well as the testimonials of people who use to be the military. You ever think what they have to gain by tagging along with someone such as Greer?

I hate to smash the dreams of people but this is honestly the reality of it all. It makes more sense to assume that E.T. is currently not present on Earth rather than doing so due to the fact we have no proof which suggests that there is indeed a sentient lifeform other than humans who are present.

It really is that simple. But I'm not going to argue about it anymore in this thread.

Done.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 04:21 AM
link   
So here's my verdict:
UFO's by definition are real (Unidentified flying object) its just a matter of whether they are not of this world. i do beleive that there are aliens and such and that they visit us but i dont believe 99% of what ppl say who have "seen" them.
--
Navieko
"Although not necessarily because of the mass sightings/pictures presented (although that does give much credibility), but mainly because the secrecy on the subject from those in charge. If theres nothing to hide, why hide something?" ---i agree the secrecy has partly led me to believe they exist

also i must add that if extraterrestrial do exist IMO they were created by GOD. I feel i must say this b/c most people think that believing in them(ETs and GOD) is mutually exclusive and i do not believe that to be the case. thats my 2 cents

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 04:36 AM
link   

How do you know that there are secrets to begin with?

I don't have proof..It's just my oppinion..But even without that..I'd still believe in E.T. for the other reasons I mentioned..

It really is that simple. But I'm not going to argue about it anymore in this thread.

Are you having a bad day? You seem a little uptight.. I didn't know we were having an argument..

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 04:41 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you're thinking of 'Aliens', 'ETs' in the meaning of other lifeforms traveliing in starships, well, i'd say they exist and are even sporadically visiting Earth, most sightings can't be attributed to them, however. whenever UFOs appear not to be solid, change shape and color, ahve a weird 'biological' feel to them, make no sound, they might be something else entirely (ie, energetic lifeform, which might be extraterrestrial or not) and are probably capable of producing optical illusions, but that's OT in this thread anyways.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Yes, no secrets at all. Just one BIG coincidence. Weather balloons, clouds, mistakes made by astronauts, ex-officials... area 51 -- nothing suss there. All the original stories that made the entire phenomenon what it is now just originated out of nowhere.

I think it would be much more outlandish to say they governments arent keeping secrets. Theres huge amounts of evidence I could gather that prove this, but really not in the mood to spend hours on something that really only a few might disagree on.

[edit on 26/3/07 by Navieko]

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 12:44 AM
link   
just wanted to thank you all for your responses thus far and in my opinion there is no right or wrong answer, just opinion and speculation, in the name of finding your own truth!

top topics

join