It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theory on Iran

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Right folks, we all know about that earthquake that hit iran, killed 20,000+ and levelled the historic city of Bam, but is this just a natural phenomena or possibly caused by HAARP?

In the days prior to the quake we had the california quake, i remember william pasting me a URL of a board that claimed haarp was in a full systems test before the quake, consisting of test pulses, ok, now everyone knows if your going to use something like that you need to test it first, the test was california methinks, it was a moderate quake that shook the world like a bell, and had a minute death toll (Less than 5 people).. perfect and thats a perfectly acceptable loss for the government.

We've had moderate quakes all over the board for the past few days, but whats the motivation to hit Iran? Well i think its a warning from the US, you'll find Iran rambling about Israel in the past few days, blatant sabre rattling and general hoo-ahh'ing from the mullahs.

Anyway, thats my ramblings for today, just a thought i'd share with you, i'll accept if i'm wrong but its always good to share a theory.

Thoughts/comments?

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 05:35 PM
link   
decided to build a neutron tesla coil with a silver ground into the earth...and he fired it up...and look what keeps happening....damn him. I told him...it is dangerous to play with that kind of stuff...he might create a black hole and suck us all into infinity.

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 05:35 PM
link   
If so then why not hit Tehran?

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by DiRtYDeViL

That would be overly hostile, you just wanna divert their resources and scare the # outta them. They probably think allah's out to get them after this.

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by xenongod
decided to build a neutron tesla coil with a silver ground into the earth...and he fired it up...and look what keeps happening....damn him. I told him...it is dangerous to play with that kind of stuff...he might create a black hole and suck us all into infinity.

Tell him to get China and India so we can have our jobs back.

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by xenongod

Tell him to get China and India so we can have our jobs back.

I told him...and in the meantime he is adding some anti-matter into the equation...and will be testing it soon...where in India and China would you like it?

[Edited on 26-12-2003 by xenongod]

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 05:45 PM
link   
*smack* @ the both of ya

Stay on topic please!

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 05:53 PM
link   
RE: Thoughts/comments, post # 305037

~~zz~~

don't rightly know if this is the same URL mentioned...

www.syzygyjob.net...

this one purports to be earthquake predictor...
ya'll be the juryon that...

~~

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling
*smack* @ the both of ya

Stay on topic please!

Hey...hey...I was just giving some "semi-details" on where HAARP began. Nikoli Tesla started the whole thing...even got it up and going...but...there were some flaws...and by now I do think that today's scientists have probably also dabbled into the simple theory that I stated. Think about it...I have...and it's too dangerous to be working with those mediums...eh?

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling

That would be overly hostile, you just wanna divert their resources and scare the # outta them. They probably think allah's out to get them after this.

What your suggesting reminds me of the dooms day machine in DR Strange Love. Remember when he gets all mad at the Russian Diplomat about how its not much of a determent if you dont tell anyone. If they didnt know what hit them and didnt suspect a weapon why not just go for the mother load. That would really get them thinking allah hates them. Maybe even kill some clerics.

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 07:07 PM
link   
The HAARP theory is too crappy for me to swallow. I've seen the movie "Conspiracy Theory" and it seems to be too easy an excuse for any natural disaster that occurs.

This specific earthquake is an interseting subject though.

news.bbc.co.uk...

"The United States offered humanitarian assistance, and President George W Bush said he was "ready to help" Iran."

"Axis of Evil?" Seems to me W is making peace overtures. Why else help a country that you've stated is an enemy of the free world?
It will be interesting to see if Iran takes up the offer.

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I say this because everyone in Iran know that Bush and Rafsanjani have pretty much close ties. Iran lot oil and gas but when the iranian government exports oil and gas unofficailly (I have this from one of my sources in Irannian National Oil Company) very much cheaper and when Bushes family wants something then they go and tell the Rasanjani's family to give it to them. I tell you this and let you know that 99.5% of Irannians Hate the Islam and Islamic #ing Republic which is notirious and most savage government right now. I can tell you one more thing you have trusted your politicans too much!

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 03:43 AM
link   
when I heard about the quake in Iran my first thought was:
honest to god, what about all the bombing in Afghanistan! I would think we would know where fault lines are due to space surveying!
I would beleive if they bombed those mountains in Afghanistan enough, maybe they did aim for fault lines???
Just my theory, could it be possible?

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Qlone
when I heard about the quake in Iran my first thought was:
honest to god, what about all the bombing in Afghanistan! I would think we would know where fault lines are due to space surveying!
I would beleive if they bombed those mountains in Afghanistan enough, maybe they did aim for fault lines???
Just my theory, could it be possible?

Bombing a fualt line with nukes still wouldn't cause earth quakes. The chance of a surface explosion triggering a earthquake is virtualy zero.

As for the original post. Why would Iran be scared, they have earthquakes, they woudl think it is natural. It would not be a threat at all, or scare them any more than any other earthquake. The US would have to tell Iran that they did it, as a warning/threat.

Total Rubbish. Earthquakes happen.

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Also dont forget the Russians are helping Iran build a nuclear power station capable of produceing plutonium for nuclear weapons, USA has Israel, Russia has Iran.

top topics

join