It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ways to attract UFO's?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
i saw a ufo once when i was a kid and the hell i wanan see again^^
u just gotta eb lucky and to star more at the sky.
ways to attract....well u gotta have something that the aliens are interested at...how about a house in the province and many cows...[:

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedigirati
Could this a be a clue as to who the Aliens really are? the "two cane" plant (cannabis) is allegedly use to see the "holy of holies" ( ark of the covenant ) it was called sweet calamus and you had to be anointed with it's oil before you could go before it. Could it be that the "aliens" really are demons

Sweet Calamus could not be Cannabis. Sweet Calamus is a perennial marsh plant. The other sacred plant is not. I do believe in the sacred plant having an extra-terrestrial origin, though.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Come-on some of you posters. A Member is asking for input from us re attracting UFOs and it would help that the input from us isn't sarcastic.

Dallas

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I think if you have the technology to hand then set a webcam up and keep it pointed up all the time. you can even set them to record whenever there is movement.

Don't do what someone has done on this blog though: www.rugbytown.org...
..and stick a fake UFO on a screen grab..

I wet myself when i saw it. I thought the webcam was pretty cool though. You can even see the stars.

[edit on 2/4/07 by Documentally]

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I would never fake a video, what's the point?
Anyways, I stayed up 4-5 hours outside per day with binoculars, a video camera and a digital camera, took a couple pics of stars and nothing.. I didn't find anything but I will keep looking this whole week. I really want to catch something! (On video of course..hmm, or maybe if I catch a live alien..)

-Jimmy-

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I think half the fun is just being out under the stars any way. I can't wait till the warmer weather kicks in here in the UK as I was told thiss week that I have just moved to a UFO hotspot.. (whatever that is). Anyhow. Looking at the stars is enough for me and seeing a shooting star is a real bonus. God knows how I would feel with more..

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ribaldmalarky
I've heard that having infra red may catch those craft not visible in the color spectrum.

Guys look this at
www.kaya-optics.com...

Originally posted by tock
Use green lasers than

It's safe. And you shouldn't worry about pointing any type of laser at the white orbs, they won't hunt you down
and they won't hurt you.
They will rather, respond back in an intelligent manner.

[edit on 26-3-2007 by tock]

I have this experience, when I was vacating on Croatian sea shores I spoted something moving slowly accross the night sky. Coincidentally I had red laser pointer with me and started aiming at it.
I was wilful and really after a minute or so, it glowed some 10 times it former size...
Huhh man it really blew my mind...

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Detects Forged Documents

The ability of the IPF to differentiate between the ink and the dying substance makes possible the detection of forged documents.

Experiment and see how powerful the IPF is
www.spy.th.com...

Here are some examples

[edit on 15/7/07 by Triad979]

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Ragworm... never fails to get a bite although I've
come home with crabs more times than I care to mention.

An Orgone chamber and a machine to direct the energy,
you'll have the power to make Ufo's wobble.

A large net, the type that you get oranges in, a stout rope and a
large silver plate with lipstick on the front (Bugs Bunny-style).
Wait until the Ufo hovers to see this darling and then rush it.
A quick squirt of urine from a washing-up liquid bottle, a throw
of the net and heh presto! a downed craft. (or a night in the cells)

The idea of looking up and at the same time, watching where you're
going, is quite a difficult feat. That's why I'm typing this from E.R.

Stay away from bridges, especially the ones that raise up... and
remember, tides are there for a reason. It REALLY is only an island,
if you're lookin' at it from the water.

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jimmy910130
Uh oh, I don't do drugs , never will, does that increase my chances of being abducted? Hmm.. Well in a way, it's good because I want to attract them. Being abducted would be the ultimate thing, I wouldn't forget my video camera though.

-Jimmy-

You actually wish to be abducted? Yeah im sure it'll be a right laugh. If you think your gonna hide a camera from them, you better stick it up your ass. Buts that's probably the first place they'll go to.

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I'm telling yer kid, you don't want ever wanna be abducted... ever.
All that steam, the shiny table and the 'Fun-Rod'... it ain't nice.
Now I know how a TV dinner feels.

Those darn aliens ruined my life and my fuffle valve, I'll never
wear a life-jacket again.
The most demoralising time was waiting in the bushes afterwards
with the others. The vacant looks and the twitching.

Those eyes, you know they got dolls eyes, lifeless eyes.
On the second day, I bumped into a mate of mine, Herbie
Robinson... bosun's mate, baseball player.
These memories won't go away, like tears in the rain.

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
To backup all your other efforts, if "they" get to your LZ (and I hope they do J')... consider starting an aerosol biologic "chum-line"; take fresh-ish decaying heme containing flesh from high-order mammals and brew-up a "light-slurry" with an oxidizer (H2O2) hydrogen-peroxide equal to or less than 3% solution USP - placental materials come to mind as both likely and "topical" (LOL) and place it on the "window sill" or in your LZ in a container with lots of surface area and allow to freely "waft" at ambient temperature.

Leave several new 3 inch wide sable paint/basting brushes nearby and a child's swimming pool with weak lemon juice as a "finger-bowl" for your guests to tidy up in after their meal. Please video record all activities and report back if you can. I have recommended this recipe before and have yet to hear of it's efficacy in execution. Good hunting Jim.

Cheers,

Vic

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I agree, offal (which is NOT like Roflma or Lol)
and the like is a good lure and pool....
yer can draw 'em in the shallow end and drown em,
we're goin' in Brody.

So I also agree 'Good Hunting Will and I hope
what dreams may come.
For those who're reading in other faraway lands,
Good morning Vietnam.
When an alien approaches, if in doubt, fire.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join