It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

occult attack

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I had the misfortune to live in sedona, az. During which time a group of people stalked me and eventually put some kind of devices on me enabling them to torture me. They were somekind of cult, I believe, due to the common knowledge shared with me by a local shaman.
This shaman immediately referred to a local satanic cult as the culprit, at this point I was beginning to believe it was some kind of witch craft, the images in the video included the making of a very real looking voodoo doll
in a large workshop with a lot or people , maybe 20-30, involved. Because of their giving me these images I eventually began to doubt it, thinking it was misimformation.
Sedona is known for their occult groups and also a strong CIA presence. There is a former General that retired there that I am told was head of the CIA, that actually lived within a quarter of a mile from where the harassment began. I make no claims against either the Satanic cult or CIA, I only wish to give the info that I have.
At first, they began by harassing me in my home at night, with laser pointers through the windows and ostentatiously stalking me outside my windows. This went on for months. It seemed that I couldn't get home and into bed fast enough before the laser pointers through the windows and into my eyes bothering me until finally falling asleep from exhaustion.
In the beginning I believed it to be completely from an outside source, my opinion on that changed years later. It continued to get more and more intense. At times I even thought I could see them mounting some kind of tripod device up the hill from my bedroom window. It was like a high intesity strobe light. The area I lived in was almost like a natural amphitheatre and I could frequently hear their discussions. One night it was so bad that I felt I was being deep fried, after which I was unable to sleep another night in that house. I continued to pay rent because I had indegent room mates who depended on me, although I took to sleeping in my truck or in hotel rooms. I was stubborn about leaving, not wanting to let this group push me around.
The reason I am bringing this up is that during that time I believe they were able to put some kind of devices on me enabling them to do a number of things, not the least of which is projecting images through this device and through my head. These images are too numerous to list here, but range from personalized taunting to what seem to be previously produced programming video. Also they seem to be able to record what I am doing on the computer, it seems they are recording what I am seeing but more likely the are recording off my computer. I play online games like "dark age of camelot" and when I go to sleep these gaming images are repeated and layered very fast and and continuously. It was only recently that I noticed it was actually my game and not just recordings of the game I play, because I have been able to block out, in some degree, what the content of the video playback. The worst thing is the physical response of the muscles in my head, continuous expanding and contracting of the reflexive muscles.
The constant muscle twitch is a draw on my energy, coupled with difficulty sleeping, is a very effective torture device. The light that is projected has continued to increase to a level that I believe affects my ability to concentrate or maybe interferes with my brainwaves. These are only guesses, since I have only spoke of this to family and a few friends . I have written letters to the ACLU, FBI, Senator John McCain who is from the Sedona area, without any response. Who can blame them.
Recently I found raven1.net/ravindex.htm which taught me about gang stalking and street theatre which is exactly what happened to me. I tried to consider electronic devices, and have found I believe at least 5.
I had a heart attack 15 months after this began, the dr found nothing other than normal hrt atk stuff. No more space

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Put a stop to it by building a Faraday Cage Hat like this guy img.photobucket.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   
A hat can't be a Faraday cage, because it's not fully enclosed.

So we'll relegate your "suggestion" to the trash heap of urban legend and ill conceived myths.

For reference:

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Thank you for the input I will look into it.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Actually this idea was already suggested to me and is the reason I found this website. I did a search for electromagnetic pulse and found ats. I had hoped for more serious responses though, this approach would be quite limited.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by gobildygook99
... and found ats. I had hoped for more serious responses though, this approach would be quite limited.

... the mention being that the core topics have been covered on the boards ... time and again.

Please futher the discussion with any New details you feel pertinent. Honestly!

... in relevant threads, mind you.

$.02

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I would like some help in navigating this site. I was unable to locate things like my thread and would appreciate some help.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Why not use logic?

1. phone the police
2. film the group
3. cctv
4. laserpens through the window, ever heard of curtains.
5. talk to neighbours and form a group of your own to stop this happening.

I could go on forever, legal action, photographs, audio recordings, confront them with a pack of friends armed to the teeth, psychiatry reports, etc, etc

Oh and if your very sleep deprived then when you play computer games they can affect your dreams, ive had that happen tons of times.

All sounds a bit too much like a horror movie where you think 'why not just...'

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   
At first I thought they were laser pens in the eyes and could not stop with any curtains. Now i believe the devices had already been planted and were on my person. Honestly, I was new to the area and told friends, but was difficult to prove. I wasn't until I found this website www.raven1net/ravindex.htm that I even began to think it was something electronic. I made these conclusions only in the last couple of months and the harassment began more than three years ago. I finally left area hoping that they would just leave me alone, almost 2 years ago. I now live about 90 miles away. Of course the attacks continued and even increased in severity. After coming to the conclusion that it may be electronic I noticed that there were several places on my head that vibrated at an unnatural rate. I have to work now will post more later.
Thanks for the input.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 02:58 AM
link   
At first it was a minor discomfort, but after 3 years of constant irritation the devices have become very uncomfortable. I believe that this group does this to many people, most of which have no idea why they don't feel well and have lost energy and focus. For whatever reason I have been able to find where I believe these things are recently. With the information I have learned from such sites as the one listed previously and www.us-government-torture.com I believe it is happening extensively. If those that read this can at least consider this as at least possible then the effort to bring this to the attention ats.com was worth it. I admit that maybe I could have handled it better in the beginning, but consider how difficult it is to believe, even for me who is a victim. I am even now shocked that anyone would torture a person in this way, for any reason. No one should have to go through this. It is happening , they did put something on me, a lot smaller than the RFID devices I read about on this site, more than three years ago and they are able to control it from long distances. I have never been able to find relief from this attack and am looking constantly. I may not have the knowledge that others take for granted, but I am learning. The Faraday Cage seems a likely path for now. Also I am going to see a doctor this week, with the increase in discomfort I have to believe that a doctor can sense what is being done. And the comment about gaming, you have a point except that it seems to help when I occupy my mind, whether it be work or gaming online. My business decisions during this time have put me in a very good position for the future, reassuring my belief in somekind of karmic balance. I think, in the future this kind of attack will be well known and defending against it will be common knowledge .

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I just spent the last two hours with my sister and girlfriend trying to cut one of the devices out of my nose. Although unsuccessful we did learn that the device seems to be in the cartledge and has probably grown into it. The nose device, in my opinion, is the most active or detectable and the first one I found. After long hours of self evaluation I noticed the nose device, consequently reminding me of a little dried blood I had found on my nose, coinciding with a round scar that I now have, when I was being harassed in my home in Sedona. I remember enjoying the smells of living near the river in Sedona and leaving the windows open showing my respect and trust to my harassers thinking they were some kind of neighborhood watch group, and never even dreaming that such atrocities could be done to anyone, especially in Sedona with so much spiritual stuff and so many "enlightened people". Honestly, my life had been to that point, almost blessed from lack of mean people. I always believed in the good in people. In fact the only evil I encountered, that I was aware of , was in Sedona. I continue to look for help on the internet and am updating my account to date for those who are interested. I am not trying to convince anyone, only venting for lack of a better venue.

top topics

join