It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

True Predictions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I have some real questions about predictions I would like to learn more about this.

How is it that one can make predictions of things in general and yet not be able to tell ones own Life span?

Is it possible to see things and yet not understand that you have the gift of futrue sight?

Is making a prediction the same as having a sense or feeling about something? Like some one is ill, or something bad is about to happen.

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Just about every prediction on this web site is a
random guess made by some idiot or is something that
is obvious to everyone else. I doubt you will find any true predictions of signifigance here.

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by jabb
Just about every prediction on this web site is a
random guess made by some idiot or is something that
is obvious to everyone else. I doubt you will find any true predictions of signifigance here.

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by MuseAndChimera
I have some real questions about predictions I would like to learn more about this.

How is it that one can make predictions of things in general and yet not be able to tell ones own Life span?

Is it possible to see things and yet not understand that you have the gift of futrue sight?

Is making a prediction the same as having a sense or feeling about something? Like some one is ill, or something bad is about to happen.

Dang, my first post was sent too early, and editing a post doesn't show you the rest of the thread!

As for predictions but not knowing your own life span, from what I understand (I don't have the gift) you only see a few select things. It's not like you concentrate on something and the future comes to pass. Also, that information is something many people don't want to know, so why would they try to find out about it?

As for seeing something and not understanding it, yes, that is very possible. I think there are a lot more people with the gift then realize, but they don't have the gift of interpretation. I read a book called the Fi nal Quest. The person who wrote this got his vision over a series of dreams, and at first, before he was able to put them all together, he had no idea why he was seeing this, or what it ment. BTW, It's a really fascinating read!

As for making a prediction the same as having a sense or feeling for something, I think it's something more. Everyone (as far as I know) gets feelings about things. And the human minds works off of those feelings, and produces scenarios. The difference between prophets and the rest of us is that prophets aren't wrong. Well, true prophets, anyways. So I think you need to have some divine word, or a vision, in order to make an accurate account of what the future holds.

Since you're interested, look into some websites that say what the person making the prediction experiences. I've never really looked into this, but I'd be interested to find out!

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Thank you JJ for your input I apperciate that you responded to my questions. It did give me some insight of what I might need to look at.

top topics

join