It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Short mov. clip: I asked my contacts if we are being visited by ET's.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I did a short ITC (evp) session last night and inserted one of those audio's into Window's Media Player (with a visualization) and then recorded it with my camcorder.
WHAT'S IN THIS SHORT CLIP
I asked one of my ITC contacts, who identifies himself as a 'messenger', if we are being visited by beings from other planets and on played-back, he answered my question by saying "We're here visiting for the planet" (or "We're here visiting from other planets"). Also, another voice can be heard in the background (towards the end) saying "We're just helping".
These are ITC voices (some call them electronic voice phenomena) and it takes a trained ear to discern sometimes what is being said in such recordings -- but because this is one of my own recordings, I understand it very clearly.
ITC is an abv. for Instrumental Transcommunication.
PS - Looped the recording in this video.

[edit on 25-3-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   
You know you COULD have uploaded the actual sound file.

Cause what I hear on that recording can be anything. It reminds of a train clacking on the rails.

[edit on 25-3-2007 by merka]

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   
These are ITC voices (some call them electronic voice phenomena) and it takes a trained ear to discern sometimes what is being said in such recordings -- but because this is one of my own recordings, I understand it very clearly.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 01:08 PM
link   
That was kind of scary at 4 am.
Interesting though.

Hows it work?

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I inadvertently seemed to have infringed upon one members aesthetic sensibilities by inserting my electronic voice phenomena (ITC) message in WMP and then recording it and putting it on a U-Tube page, therefore, here's a link to ONLY just the recording.

ONLY just the recording.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by T0by
Interesting though.

Hows it work?

Lol, actually, I recorded it around 2:00 am or so. Just out the door and will write back later on your question!

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I hear some rythmic noise but no voice.

How do you translate this 'noise' into a voice or text? Is there a codeing table?

I am not unfamilair with EVP but usually it is simple a voice that comes out of the noise. To be honest. in your sample I hear absolutly nothing voice like. But I do not know about that instrumental technic.

Can you explain a little how this technic works, how you record this?

Thanks.

[edit on 25-3-2007 by g210b]

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   
This is all new to me, but I find it very interesting. Did you record it using a radio?

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Wowzers, this is truly fascinating stuff. You've got me interested

/7A

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   
The design in the background was very distracting lol, but it would be nice to know exactly how you translated that, because all I here is like the sound a skateboard makes AKA static almost. More info appreciated, thanks.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by T0by
Interesting though.

Hows it work?

TOby, if you or anyone else here is interested in conducting your own ITC/evp experiments, it's best that you are working directly with someone who has had the same 'contacts' coming in for years now -- like myself. This way, me and my 'contacts' can help you make some connections just to get started.

Here's a quick run down on how to get started.

1) Just purchase a cheap radioshack mic with a headphone on it -- I think they run about $10 or so.

2)Download Wavepad (an audio recorder and editor)

3) And schedule a 5 minute recording session for any upcoming thurs. evening at 8 PM local time. Let me know ahead of time when you will be doing this because I would have to have a brief message exchange with you, either via this thread or via personal message here.

Xanflacon - I don't use any background noise or radio... I just simply begin each session asking my contacts to come in and and start asking whatever questions I have in mind.

7ZVSZZK XZS533AVS -- lol, glad you liked that background!

7Ayreon -- thanks! Let us know if you would like to participate in a group recording session. See info above!

g210b -- check out www.worlditc.com -- a lot of information about this phenomenon. Check out AA-EVP too, there's a lot of information on that site where I'm sure some of your questions on this topic will be answered. For someone who's never listened to evp before, it helps to listen to them through a headphone.

Here's a link to one of my easier to understand EVP:

EVP

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Thanks for the link.
As I said I am not total unfamilair with EVP. There are different methodes that lead to more or less quality 'voices'. I've trouble to hear a voice in your sample here (thread opener). The sample in your last post is more what I am 'used' to. (I hear something else thought. Something with 'bought' but thats not uncommen. )

My question was more like what is your specific technic? What sort of equipment and 'noise' source do you use?

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   
All I do is just before I start recording is state that I would like my contacts to come in because I'm starting a recording session.

Then after I click on the record button, I usually ask if anybody is there and usually on playback, I get those anomalous voices coming in.

From there I determine who's there and then I start asking whatever questions I want to ask them. I've been recording on and off for a long time now but it's only been for the last 3 years where I've been doing it on a regular basis. I usually record late at night because the voices come in much stronger during those very early morning hours. It's like this for a lot of people.

I usually use wavepad or cool edit as my recorder (or my webcam or my videocam.) I have a cheap computer mic that I use to ask my questions when I'm using wavepad or cool edit. But since most of my ITC work is to see if I can get any ITC images popping up on my tv set using the feedback loop or direct method, these days I use my webcam or videocam more often than just using a recorder only. I get evp in those ITC movies I record too. In fact, I get evp voices coming in when ever I'm recording anything with my webcam or videocam... they come in all the time for me.

I don't use any background noise. Some people do, but I don't. This said, there are other regular recorders out there who do use all kinds of noise making things. Lol, there's a whole science behind that. The theory is that these anomalous voices use those 'sounds' ,generated from whatever the person is using, as a vehicle to ride on to be heard on playback. Am I making sense here?

Once again, I don't use any noise in the background when doing my ITC/EVP sessions but some people do because they themselves get better results that way -- but I don't.

Here are a couple of my other clearer evp just to give you a sample of the kinds of questions I ask my contacts.

Sample 1

Sample 2

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Umm... what is an "ITC/EVP" and what "contacts" are you guys talking about? If I should know this please excuse my ignorance but so far I'm like WTF are they talking about... And as for the noise, sorry I couldn't hear any voices or audible words...

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I hear the same sound in my headset when I forget my mic is hot and I accidentally brush against it.

To be honest, you have a sound. Thats it...just a sound.

If it is not directly due to you, than it could be a dozen other things. It could be a bad wire connection, radio interference, your cell phone being to close to your equipment.....waaaaaaaaaaay down the list I would accept "extraterrestrial contact" if you sufficiently proved that the other 100 things are impossible.

Deny ignorance people, don't perpetuate it.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I'm a skeptic about stuff like this, but to be fair, i can hear the words in the 2 samples you posted, but i can't hear much in the original. Possibly a faint word here or there, but it is just noise for me.

Interesting though, regardless.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 08:57 AM
link   
A funny thing happened this morning...

I got this evp during my morning evp session.

I was asking my 'contacts' to say something loud and clear so that those people who are not used to listening to EVP voices will be able to understand what's being said in at least one of them. So when I played back that recording after making this request, one of my 'contacts' said, completely out of the blue, "I have met George Washington!" (lol, I was born on George Washington's birthday and because of this and my interest in Am. History, I'm always interested in finding out more about him -- so somehow, 'they' must have figured that I would be excited to find out that one of 'them' have actually met him! -- amazing isn't it?)

Anyway, the problem with EVP is that, for many people, it takes a 'trained ear' to be able to discern what so many EVP's are saying. In other words, some people have to practice listening to EVP recordings for a while in order to eventually pick up what's being said in them.

Much like how it is for being able to understand everything that's said via radio in a airplane cockpit or a space shuttle -- or even just a ham radio or CB; some people have to hone their listening skills to be able to understand everything that's being said in such audio receptions. It's the same thing here with EVP recordings -- some have to practice for a while before they can understand them...

At any rate, I hope some members here can understand what's being said in this evp in this short movie. I'm sensing that for some reason, they want some of you here to begin to try to discern what's being said in such recordings and this is why they honored my request this morning by saying something louder and clearer than they usually do.

[edit on 26-3-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 09:56 AM
link   
What I find on such things not convincing is the "language". The human language with all its regional, grammatical etc. diversity (english, chinese, turkish..) is a result of lack of the harmony between us and the things around us. Because we are unable to grasp the true reality of things we should name them and therefore we build a sort of language among us and between the things. I would be very surprised and dissapointed if also in the spiritual realm the same language (and worse, a specific one, for example english) is used.

[edit on 26-3-2007 by manastin]

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by manastin
What I find on such things not convincing is the "language". The human language with all its regional, grammatical etc. diversity (english, chinese, turkish..) is a result of lack of the harmony between us and the things around us. Because we are unable to grasp the true reality of things we should name them and therefore we build a sort of language among us and between the things. I would be very surprised and dissapointed if also in the spiritual realm the same language (and worse, a specific one, for example english) is used.

[edit on 26-3-2007 by manastin]

'They' speak not only in what ever languages that the person who is recording understands, which is most of the time -- but we (those of us who record evp) also get a lot of evp voices saying things in other languages too or weird sounding unknown languages where the intonations and texture of those voices sound dramatically different than anything known on earth.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reality Hurts
I hear the same sound in my headset when I forget my mic is hot and I accidentally brush against it.

To be honest, you have a sound. Thats it...just a sound.

If it is not directly due to you, than it could be a dozen other things. It could be a bad wire connection, radio interference, your cell phone being to close to your equipment.....waaaaaaaaaaay down the list I would accept "extraterrestrial contact" if you sufficiently proved that the other 100 things are impossible.

Deny ignorance people, don't perpetuate it.

Good. I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks this is completely delusional. Where is the reality check?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join