It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Probably The worst Towers Ever Constructed

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 09:30 AM
link   
We have a possible explanation for the unexpected collapse, and definite motives for a very big cover up .....

In a normal world this would be what the rumours and speculation would be revolving around. But of course, those in on the cover up have the help of some expert disinformation agents ...... And, after all, holographic aircraft and mini nuclear bombs are so much more sexy than corruption.

[edit on 26-3-2007 by Essan]

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
We have a possible explanation for the unexpected collapse, and definite motives for a very big cover up .....

In a normal world this would be what the rumours and speculation would be revolving around. But of course, those in on the cover up have the help of some expert disinformation agents ...... And, after all, holographic aircraft and mini nuclear bombs are so much more sexy than corruption.

[edit on 26-3-2007 by Essan]

The "unexplained collapse" is still NOT explained by shoddy construction.... neither is the pulverization of the concrete not the explosive ejection of massive pieces of steel hundrers of feet nor the collapse of WTC 7...

Sorry, not that easy to duck and dodge.

there may have been *Snip* construction but it is not the reason the towers failed in such an explosive manner... It was A good reason to explode the towers. One of hundreds.

1b.) Profanity: You will not use profanity in our forums, and will neither post with language or content that is obscene, sexually oriented, or sexually suggestive nor link to sites that contain such content. Terms and Conditions

[edit on 3/26/07 by niteboy82]

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Why didn't this "house of cards" fall down in 1993?

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit
Why didn't this "house of cards" fall down in 1993?

Or when they were very first impacted by the planes, even. That affected the perimeters more than anything.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I feel such a fool.

I found an exterior column with the sides allot thicker than 6mm, i estimated about 2 inches (25mm). Challenge over.

That does it for me, bit tired looking into smokey images, time to go live in the real world.

Thanks everybody for your help answering all my mad (made sense to me at the time) questions.

Take care.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I feel such a fool.

I found an exterior column with the sides allot thicker than 6mm, i estimated about 2 inches (25mm). Challenge over.

That does it for me, bit tired looking into smokey images, time to go live in the real world.

Thanks everybody for your help answering all my mad (made sense to me at the time) questions.

Take care.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join