It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I don't know... am I being ELF'ed?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Jeah... I don't usually sleep that well at night... there's been this annoying digital sound kinda like morse code if you've ever heard the Aphex Twin song "R2-D2" it kinda sounds like that but just with no rythym... like random beeps. I know about ELFing but I've been suffering from paranoia lately and I know I'm not insane 'cuz me to myself thinking I'm crazy helps me that much more to sober up and not be loco. Been throught a lot recently so I just don't know. What do all ya'll think?

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 05:41 AM
link   
I would not point to any kind of elfing(snicker) just yet. ELFs are a very real phenomenon, and are very common, but unless others in your house/apartment complex are suffering from the same thing, I would save that theory for last.

You said You've been through alot lately. I won't ask you to elaborate, since your post gave me the impression that it may be personal, but without knowing more it is hard to make an assessment. The beeping/ringing thing would not really be associated with ELFs anyways, more like a psychological thing or maybe even some kind of hearing damage. You said you have been feeling more paranoid lately. Maybe I'm out of line here, but I'm going to assume that there are more psychological issues than just that. I would guess that a minor or perhaps not even noticeable depression has also set in.

I think maybe, you are dealing with too much stress, too little sleep. It might sound odd, but try getting more sunshine and fresh air. Don't watch TV for awhile, and eat more fruit.

Good luck, hope this helps.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 06:35 AM
link   
If you think you are being adapted to (E)xtremely (L)ow (F)requencies, I'd suggest a dispersal antenna. One with an adjustable gain, so you can fine tune it until it's receiving better than you. This should bleed off some of the signal.

Be warned though, if you are being ELF'd, and your antenna charges enough and you broadcast, you may get a free van ride. HaHa. This should work, though.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   
As far as I know ain't nobody else is feeling it... but then again maybe they don't notice it. I think I know why you snickered nnic... I HAVE been ELF'ed in the past... but no Extremely Low Frequencies, only being drawn on when I was past out drunk. But that's a whole other story
. Anyways... besides the whole ordeal I've been going through lately I actually HAVE heard this ringing in the past inside my right ear. For some reason heinous bs always happens to this ear. Bothered, I'm not able to afford to dispersal antenna 'cuz I spend all my money on booze sadly enough but it does help block out the signal. I've often wondered what it would be like to be in a van...

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Do you "feel" as if you are being ELF'ed. Or better yet is there a motive for you to be targetted that you have deciphered? This is interesting and I'd like to hear you personal opinion as to the reason you came up with the theory that you are being ELF'ed

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   
have you started any new medication? have you been drinking or smoking too much? That can make your mind go crazy and if your mind is going a million miles an hour, then chances are you wont be sleeping.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   
utahbigfoot... I don't what it feels like to be ELF'ed so if I AM being ELF'ed I would know... I don't wanna be paranoid about it. The only motive I could think of for such a heinous action being take against me is that I'm into conspiracies and whatnot and I always talk about them to other people PLUS I'm going to be joining the military. The way I talk about is really casual as if it ain't no thing... so as far that goes, that's all I can assume. Hikix, I don't take any medication 'cuz one of the last times I went I was 17 they prescribed me antidepressants and they made feel worse. I haven't been smoking that much 'cuz if I need a cigarette I know enough people who will kick down. As far as drinking, I've been drinking everyday since I turned 21 some days ago and was even drinking before that a lot but kinda cut back in December since my cousin let me live at his house to get me off the streets. It's hard for me to focus my thoughts and I don't know why... I guess I just think too much naturally.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Try cutting back on the drinking, and see how you feel. I was drinking everyday too and was having a hard time sleeping, i also was hearing noises and ringing in my ears. Try that out and see how it works. Also, if you have a nicotine addiction and are barely feeding it then that can cause some stress in you also.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   
dood.......!
YOu sould start reading about this....
This sound is also something i have experienced....... but before i had read anything about it!!!!!

Apparently people often hear somekind of freaky noise just before the astral body seperates....
I have had this happen to me once (in full consiousness) mine sounded like a freaky old modem connecting up with all kinds of weird beeping ETC and i then found my self alwake and sitting up in my bed......
3 feet above it......

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I know drinking actually could disrupt a person's sleeping habits but I never really had a good time being able without the drinking... I guess I could cut back on drinking 'cuz I don't have of a choice since I ran outta money just the other day. Hey morphonius I hear this ringing constantly plus I suffer from sleep paralysis all the time. You ever get that?

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 07:20 PM
link   
A while age I started This thread its got staks of peoples ideas on hyperaccusis, tinnitus, every day EM inteferance. I'm still revieving it with my circumstances in mind.

Soon I hope to compile a lot of it into a single post - but the info is everyones hope theres something of use.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Thanks for leading me to that thread now_then. Anything helps out.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Does thinking you're the last sane man on the planet make you insane?

Well?

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Yes the ringing in your ears sounds like the result of too much loud music....
(At what point did it become trendy to attempt to socialize in an environment thats like having you head in a w-bin?)

Although by the way it is interesting that most people freely associate drugs and substance abuse (even alcohol) with total halucination but have little or no reconning of any link between the same and what could be called mystical or occult experinces....
or the blurry grey line between hullucination and the lowest forms of psychism...I.E. like the jumbled and sometimes bazar imagery experienced by novice clairvoyants......

Drugs do blow or overload the chakra system....
Which are in essence (speaking from a physical perspective) the organs of our conciousness and expression ETC.... or at least the interdimensional portals from which these energies enter this dimension and effect major nerve centres ETC in the physical body ETC......

I guess what im trying to say is that the fact the someone is under the influence of a substance does not invalidate what sujective experiences he may have.....

Infact sujective experience period is a taboo in western culture.... i would say....
As reflected by the oppinion of the average joe on any occult subject you could care to name.....

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 10:07 PM
link   
you see ELF and mind control delusions have nothing to do with subjective experience or thought. however, having had personal experiences with a former friend that i cannot explain while under the influence(?) of some choice items of paper, i must agree. however, just because i experience a subjective effect in my personal reality, does that in any way separate me from schizophrenics who also fully believe in their own subjective experience of little men stealing the toast?

jesus christ my avatar is sex. look at it. yes.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by morphonius821
Yes the ringing in your ears sounds like the result of too much loud music....
(At what point did it become trendy to attempt to socialize in an environment thats like having you head in a w-bin?)

Although by the way it is interesting that most people freely associate drugs and substance abuse (even alcohol) with total halucination but have little or no reconning of any link between the same and what could be called mystical or occult experinces....
or the blurry grey line between hullucination and the lowest forms of psychism...I.E. like the jumbled and sometimes bazar imagery experienced by novice clairvoyants......

Drugs do blow or overload the chakra system....
Which are in essence (speaking from a physical perspective) the organs of our conciousness and expression ETC.... or at least the interdimensional portals from which these energies enter this dimension and effect major nerve centres ETC in the physical body ETC......

I guess what im trying to say is that the fact the someone is under the influence of a substance does not invalidate what sujective experiences he may have.....

Infact sujective experience period is a taboo in western culture.... i would say....
As reflected by the oppinion of the average joe on any occult subject you could care to name.....

i personally dont understand a word you just said, but i dont associate drugs and alchohol with this situation. I'm just basing it on my experience. When i drank and smoked weed and blew coke, i had some crazy dreams, and didnt get much sleep at all. Now, i drink quite often (im still 25 and live a rockstars life) and i realized when i do drink (which is more often than not) i do hear strange noises, and my brain just isnt "right". So, if the OP has been drinking often, this could be a consequence of that.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 01:48 AM
link   
ELFED? Wheres Skadi_the_Evil_Elf when you need her input hahahah. She could help you out with your elf problem

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   

i personally dont understand a word you just said

Well and good?
This is the conspiracy forus isn't it?
If there is anywhere on the net where on can give an occult perspective on what is basically a subjective experience then it would be here.......

And if there is anywhere where one can speak openly with reference to knowledge of an occult nature...im guessing it would be here....

So dont get too up tight if you dont follow every word you read.....
I dont follow some others...but i dont automatically assume they are raving lunatics because i dont know what they do....

If you were familiar with occult writings in reference to the subtle bodies and multidimensional nature of man and the universe (which are basically in one form or another in 80% of any new age or occult book you could pick) then you would probably have at least a vague idea at what im going on about.

I'm not crazy I've just read a book or 2 you have not (probably) and im guessing youve probably read a few that i haven't....

But thats ok........RIGHT??????

Its just an idea or possible senario i gave.....
Its not my professional medical opinion dood.....

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 11:25 PM
link   
It may be tinnitus or something along those lines, my advice is go to the doctors
and get it checked or take some iron pills and eat lots of fruit.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by MR_UNSMiLey

Bothered, I'm not able to afford to dispersal antenna 'cuz I spend all my money on booze sadly enough but it does help block out the signal. I've often wondered what it would be like to be in a van...

Here's a trick we used to play on jammers in the court square at the college I attended. Get a high gain rabbit ear antenna from radio shack, and configure it to run on DC current. Put in a small amplified speaker, that incorporates the static picked up by the antenna. You can then tune it until there is a high pitch wine. This creates a field of disruption. For someone listening to the "coolest" song, it really ticks them off.

You could adapt it for any type of Hz traveling wave, including ELF. Pay attention to the prior warning, though. Should cost around $20-30.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join