It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Head Calif. FBI agent: CIA/Halliburton/DynCorp = Satanic Child kiddnapping rings in USA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Here's proof right from the horses mouth, proving the Government and CIA, along with Dyncorp and Halliburton are involved in Child kidnapping with our American Children.
So what are we going to do about this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is it true!!!!!!
Are we just going to sit around and do nothing about this while are children are being sacrificed by these Satanic Government Murderers!
WAKE UP, WAKE UP!!!
CAN YOU HEAR THE WORDS THAT ARE COMING OUT OF MY MOUTH!!!!

Check it out for yourselves, here are Nightmare/Twilight Zone that we are living in links :

Video link : video.google.com...

Link : www.jonesreport.com...

Dyncorp halliburton Link : crawfordpeace.nfshost.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   
there is a basic protection mechanism that stops people from looking into this critically and beleiving this unless you really force yourself

if you were to beleive fractions within the gov't do this then blackmail eachother using this sick stuff, you wouldn't feel so safe anymore, and most enjoy the comfort of there lives more than any reward from finding out that parts of there globalist gov't leaders are sicko's.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by cpdaman
there is a basic protection mechanism that stops people from looking into this critically and beleiving this unless you really force yourself

if you were to beleive fractions within the gov't do this then blackmail eachother using this sick stuff, you wouldn't feel so safe anymore, and most enjoy the comfort of there lives more than any reward from finding out that parts of there globalist gov't leaders are sicko's.

Probe going on in Texas right now.
I do believe it.
I do not feel safe anymore without my cool anti-scared equipment.
My life is only comfortable with my anti-scared equipment.
It's not a very cool kind of rewarding reward.
And yes they do make me sick.
Forcing myself, is like saying it's better to be blind and just keep your mouth,eyes,and ears shut.
I will not because more and more of this isn't being "Forced" I'm very much awake, and so are a lot people, and more and more are becoming awake all the time, so were not just going to lay down on our stomachs and take this and go to sleep, etc... etc... and so forth, etc...

[edit on 27-3-2007 by PHARAOH1133]

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Making sure everyone knows about it.
I am basically risking my life, now I'm told talking about this.
So please help protect me by bookmarking this and sending it to all your friends.
I don't like being a target now, but don't worry, I got many watching my back, with straps.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 12:15 AM
link   
wow. ted gunderson is one brave, superhero-type dude.

we need more people to stand up to satanists' dark plans and plots. looks like hollywood was being 'nice' to satanism.

here's david icke talking about the same crew. the bohemian grove

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
wow. ted gunderson is one brave, superhero-type dude.

we need more people to stand up to satanists' dark plans and plots. looks like hollywood was being 'nice' to satanism.

here's david icke talking about the same crew. the bohemian grove

I'm posting another short 23 min. video by alex jones and david icky
video link : video.google.com...

They talk about the owl, it is also on the dollar bill next to the number 1 it is very very small here's a grat link check it out
Link : www.jesus-is-savior.com...&%20Witchcraft/bohemian_grove_exposed.htm

The owl is also on the National press club logo, here's that link :
Link : www.conspiracyarchive.com...

Lilith Link : ccat.sas.upenn.edu...

Is it not very, very, interesting?
Comments???

[edit on 28-3-2007 by PHARAOH1133]

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by cpdaman

If you are seaching for the reference here it is

this post was edited, the word "Stops" use to read "Silenced"

[edit on 28-3-2007 by PHARAOH1133]

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   
good links.

the press club logo is too much.

although, there is no such thing as the illuminati or any grand conspiracy which is represented by a tiny group of cabalists.

*COUGH*

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   
A woman/mother wrote a book years after her son was kidnapped. He came back to his mom years later as an adult and told her a very wild tale of what happens to some kids who are abducted by a particular group of men in this country.
She wrote a book about it, Heres the link
I have never read the book but ive read about the story, she makes some pretty wild accusations in it from what i hear. Not to far off from what pharroh is saying.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   
video.google.com...
This is a banned Discovery Channel documentary about child abuse by high placed people.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 08:19 PM
link   
geez. sometimes paranoia is warranted

thread closed by silent moderator.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 04:04 AM
link   
I absolutely believe that this stuff is in fact going on. In the late 80's while in federal prison, I met a CIA operative who told me that he had been sold to the CIA by his poor Appalachian parents, given the Monarch mind control treatment (my words not his), used as a sex slave until he hit puberty, and then trained to be a CIA agent. He was running drugs and guns in the Iran-Contra thing when he was hauled before congress and refused to testify.

As to the whole sarcastic approach to being oh so afraid of these people, all I can say is that this is a subject which deserves to be taken seriously.

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by pai mei
video.google.com...
This is a banned Discovery Channel documentary about child abuse by high placed people.

Why was it banned? Was the documentary misguiding or was the content too hard for the viewers?

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I believe its true the gvt has been hiding things from the begining. Satan your evil and you will die. God will throw you too hell and will stop you. He created you and can kill you. I am a man that will fight the devil and his angels. let the evil come cuz God will protect me.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by PHARAOH1133

Dyncorp halliburton Link : crawfordpeace.nfshost.com...

This link does not come-up for me. Looks like the story may have been pulled. Always make sure you make a copy of this stuff. It has a tendency to "disappear"

Gee I wonder why???

top topics

join