It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop Iran now

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiracy Theorist

Originally posted by xpert11
Personally, im not convinced that Irans Nuclear Program is the threat it is being made out to be. The media is trying to convince me that Iran is selling nuclear material to terrorists, but I am yet to see a nuclear device set off by terrorists.

WHAT WHAT WHAT?? Are you saying you want to see a nuclear device set off by terrorists before you think something needs to be done to try and stop it? Are you saying that it is more important to believe Iran's word than to save the lives of unknown thousands of innocent people?

You are seriously scary.

[edit on 2-4-2007 by itguysrule]

[edit on 2-4-2007 by itguysrule]

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Very interesting article about the capture of the five Iranian officials by the US, including supposed intended targets, published by a UK newspaper..

news.independent.co.uk...

A failed American attempt to abduct two senior Iranian security officers on an official visit to northern Iraq was the starting pistol for a crisis that 10 weeks later led to Iranians seizing 15 British sailors and Marines.

Early on the morning of 11 January, helicopter-born US forces launched a surprise raid on a long-established Iranian liaison office in the city of Arbil in Iraqi Kurdistan. They captured five relatively junior Iranian officials whom the US accuses of being intelligence agents and still holds.

In reality the US attack had a far more ambitious objective, The Independent has learned. The aim of the raid, launched without informing the Kurdish authorities, was to seize two men at the very heart of the Iranian security establishment.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by itguysrule
WHAT WHAT WHAT?? Are you saying you want to see a nuclear device set off by terrorists before you think something needs to be done to try and stop it? Are you saying that it is more important to believe Iran's word than to save the lives of unknown thousands of innocent people?

No. Im not saying i want to see a nuclear device set off by anyone. I do recall that nuclear weapons have only ever been used by one country, and lo and behold, its the same country telling Iran they cant have them.

If something needs to be done about Irans nuclear program, show me proof that they are selling nuclear material to terrorists, and not the "confessions" of tortured inmates at gitmo.

Are you saying i should believe Bushs word over my own common sense?

You are seriously scary....

[edit on 4/4/2007 by Conspiracy Theorist]

<< 5  6  7   >>

join