It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Prayer I Say Each Morning

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   
The prayer that I created with the assistance of the Holy Spirit is titled "A Prayer for Those Most in Need."

In the name of the Infinitely Great God, Almighty Father, the Infinitely Great Jesus Christ, His Son, and the Infinitely Great Holy Spirit.

May we all draw closer to the Infinitely Great God, Almighty Father, the Infinitely Great Jesus Christ, His Son, and the Infintely Great Holy Spirit more and more each day for Eternity.

May we all learn to move in motion with the Infinitely Great God, Almighty Father, the Infinitely Great Jesus Christ, His Son, and the Infintely Great Holy Spirit more and more each day for Eternity.

May we all gain in Faith, Hope, and Charity more and more each day for Eternity.

May we all gain in Virtuousness and Righteousness more and more each day for Eternity.

May we all gain in Holiness more and more each day for Eternity.

May we all gain in Love more and more each day for Eternity.

May we all learn to sow Love more and more each day for Eternity.

May we all learn to Love the Infinitely Great God, Almighty Father, the Infinitely Great Jesus Christ, His Son, the Infintely Great Holy Spirit, and our neighbor with all our Hearts, Souls, Minds, and Strengths more and more each day for Eternity.

I pray for Spiritual, Physical, Mental, Medical, Legal, Dental, Technological, Technical, and Financial Blessings for the foodless, shelterless, clothesless, medical-care-less, the sick, ill, and diseased, with special intentions for...(people that I know and people in general), the disabled, handicapped, and injured, with special intentions for...(people that I know and people in general), those that lack body parts or organs, with special intentions for...(people that I know and people in general), the blind, deaf, and mute, with special intentions for...(people that I know and people in general), those experiencing pain or suffering, with special intentions for...(people that I know and people in general), the conversion of all that lack Spiritual belief, with special intentions for...(people that I know and people in general), the hopeless, prisoners, those that are addicted to drugs/alcohol, and Heavenly Blessings for those who have passed on, with special intentions for...(people that I know and people in general),

In the name of the Infintiely Great God, Almighty Father, the Infinitely Great Jesus Christ, His Son, and the Infinitely Great Holy Spirit.

This prayer helps create Passion in me to make every day great and, hopefully, great for others.

Please feel free to comment, rearrange, add, or delete.

God Bless!!!

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I like this. To me it has meaning. It seems powerful to me.

The message is very strong to me, and that is to pray and wish well for others.

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Novise, thank you for your comments. You have the power within you to do great things. Not for self-recognition, but for the Greater Glory of God.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Please feel free to share your morning prayer(s) (or for that matter, your afternoon or evening prayer(s).

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 12:32 AM
link   
It is always refreshing to see someone who prays for others. I tend to not have a set time for prayer but am more in constant meditation/communication with the Father. It is not very formal but it works for me.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing that with us GT....what a beautiful way to start your day.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   
to be honest I think the prayer is great. It might not be what I do. But it has great meaning for god to hear.

My only question is some of the things you said in prayer COULD be thought up as trinity a belief I dont hold true. I dont believe Jesus is God. I believe Jesus is the perfect manifiestion of God.

You did right that jesus the Son. Which he is.
One way or other great prayer hope his will is with everyone.

top topics

join