It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antichrist connection I just made

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I was looking at the bush is the antichrist website and I connected a mantra and a picture that were not really together on the site but they were just a few pages apart. Check it out let me know what you think. I think it makes alot of sense. Never have we seen the hangman on national television news. I didn't know what the media was showing us until I read the skull and bones mantra...

The words and imagery of the cult are heavily centered on death, as they repeat the same mantra over and over, till it is burned into their conciseness:

THE HANGMAN EQUALS DEATH!
THE DEVIL EQUALS DEATH!
DEATH EQUALS DEATH!’

The HANGMAN equals death!

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I've also just came up with way the NWO decided to blow up not 2 twin towers but 3!. We all know Masonic theory puts alot of stress on the number 33. Well on 9/11 the number 33 was present in New York City. You should also note why they chose New York City. According to a researcher. The Illuminati use to work out of a city called "YORK". It was in Europe I believe.

Anyway 33rd Mason Degree / 3 buildings = 11
The pentagon was hit to create the illusion of setting the pentagram, or the satanic star on fire. To illuminate it because it is the catalyst of the time when the NWO creates a One world Government by "conquest." They said they would do it by conquest or consent. They have chosen conquest. Because of the simple reason that they failed to keep the Shah of Iran in power, and many other dummy presidents.

I knew you wouldn't respond to my email on your site because unlike your other critics I provided facts proving you WRONG. ...the number 11 in the occult world and numerology in general is a POWER number and DOES NOT get reduced EVER. This goes for any multiple of 11 such as 22, 33, ...33 being the number his date of birth adds up to.....the number 33 actually stands for someone who will probably acquire a position of great power and responsibility (the Antichrist?)... Being president in a great free country that allows people like you to type such blatant and utter CRAP...I know this won't get posted, because in just a few lines I shot down all your wacky theories.

Of course it gets reduced, but you also make a good point: To quote another website: "MASONS AND OTHER OCCULTISTS REVERE THE NUMBER '33' ABOVE ALL OTHER NUMBERS. MANY ACTS OF WAR, MURDER, AND ASSASSINATION HAVE OCCURRED ON OR NEAR THE 33RD DEGREE PARALLEL. (Including JFK in Dallas) IS IT COINCIDENCE BAGHDAD, IRAQ IS LOCATED ON 33RD NORTH PARALLEL?" As a man bent on world domination, we would expect the Antichrist to be associated with the number 33. It strengthens the case for Bush being the Antichrist rather than weakening it.

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 08:00 PM
link   
They are performing Satanic killings and hanging's. Abu Ghraib, Saddam, People we never read about. lol

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 09:38 AM
link   
York is in England, the mother country of the US. It was a very powerful city when the Church (Catholic and then Anglican) owned alot of land, and also used to settle legal disputed

[edit on 25-3-2007 by Peyres]

[edit on 25-3-2007 by Peyres]

new topics

top topics

join