It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you volunteer to time travel?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Only if I could be my own grandfather.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I think we just time traveled 8 years into the future.

I can see to the past to witness events but the future? Wouldn't that take the joy out of life?

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   
If multiverse was real and going into the past causes the universe to split just by splatting a butterfly, well you wouldn't have to worry about killing some ancestor that could have been a relative, thus wiping one self from existence.

Then again, if one did end up in the past and is able to freely act that wouldn't split, and the idea of linear time was just a single seam, then it kind makes me believe that there a reason as to why how one could be there in the first place. Might be great idea for a sci fi script.

And if a future race of human kinds descendants were able to freely come and ago here, then the future could be more intertwined with past or present then linear time perceived.
edit on 25-7-2016 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Yes I would. It would be fun to go back in time with a group of people. A perfictly chosen team so to speak
Then do a leanardo and invent and build everything way in advance...exc...

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Yes, sign me up. It can't hurt the world just taking stock in my own life.

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Going back in time your linguistics would sound strange, you would be wearing strange clothes, and your religious, scientific, political and philosophical beliefs would be considered heresy. You would be locked up in an insane asylum never to be seen again or out right killed. I would say no to time travel.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join