It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some aliens might be Evil! They have harmed us in the past.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Extremely well written kronos11, and thanks for brining your knowledge of religion in this, and shining some lights on some misconceptions.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   
IMO Aliens are here and watching our every move. I think they told us to stay off the moon because of our ways. You know we want to put weapons and a moon base on the moon for power. I personally think the aliens said no way, get off the moon and stay off. Makes me wonder why we haven't been back in so long? Maybe we are up there already with a moon base and weapons that only certain people know about who knows. Everytime we go into outerspace they are there from what I have heard. They check to make sure we have no weapons that would pose harm to them and the galaxy. I think we have a long way to go before they will ever allow us the right to passage. I also know I can be completely wrong about all this, so it's just my opinion. I think there are aliens out there that don't want us to know the truth and will do anything to stop us. And on the other hand there are aliens that has been helping us to grow in technology and spirit, but nothing is for free, I imagine they have their own agenda's. Still we have hate, war, murderers, power junkies, and on and on...
Lets hope that someday we change our ways and become galactic beings that may someday help others. If we can't change then I hope that someone or something will come along and change us for our own good. So to answer the question, yes I think some aliens are hostile towards us, but I also think we're protected by others.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   
This original thread was .....Some aliens might be Evil! They have harmed us in the past., they might even want to eat us!!!!! And the op explains in his post that they may want to eat us. Why has this been deleted?

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   
There could be no Good aliens without Bad aliens... its just the way of the universe. If you deny that - then you deny the existence of atoms, you deny the existence of colors and light (black and white), and you deny the existence of everything in the universe.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by kroms33
There could be no Good aliens without Bad aliens... its just the way of the universe.

Im not saying that my claim that it is impossible for aliens to be hostile is certain by any means but do you think it a possibility that all you are referring to - atoms, colors etc.. are inherent to our experience here as earth dwellers? and that beings who have reached a level of consciousness/evolution where they can adaptly traverse universes or dimensions for that matter may be operating under a system we could scarcely conceive?

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by kronos11

Im not saying that my claim that it is impossible for aliens to be hostile is certain by any means but do you think it a possibility that all you are referring to - atoms, colors etc.. are inherent to our experience here as earth dwellers? and that beings who have reached a level of consciousness/evolution where they can adaptly traverse universes or dimensions for that matter may be operating under a system we could scarcely conceive?

Could be - I have an open mind about it. My thing is, all we have to go off of is the human condition - we know nothing of any alien culture or psychology so to guesstimate what their intentions are is to be just... well 'guessing'.

You bring up their level of consciousness/evolution - but we do not know the factors of their conditioning. Why wouldn't it be possible for a highly technological race to evolve with a psychologically evil intent (in our opinions of them). To themselves, they may think they are the most peaceful beings in the universe - but to our views, they would be seen as evil and manipulative - its all boils down to the psychology of what we and 'they' believe. Just because something is intelligent in no way or means makes it benevolent. While serial killers and rapists are in humanities eyes 'evil' and 'sick' - many are seemingly very intelligent with high IQ's... but again I site the human condition - the alien condition may be way beyond any psychological grasp that we may have to comprehend... and that would mean we would be too dumb to understand if they are evil or good...

[edit on 3/26/2007 by kroms33]

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Could be - I have an open mind about it. My thing is, all we have to go off of is the human condition - we know nothing of any alien culture or psychology so to guesstimate what their intentions are is to be just... well 'guessing'.

You bring up their level of consciousness/evolution - but we do not know the factors of their conditioning. Why wouldn't it be possible for a highly technological race to evolve with a psychologically evil intent (in our opinions of them). To themselves, they may think they are the most peaceful beings in the universe - but to our views, they would be seen as evil and manipulative - its all boils down to the psychology of what we and 'they' believe. Just because something is intelligent in no way or means makes it benevolent. While serial killers and rapists are in humanities eyes 'evil' and 'sick' - many are seemingly very intelligent with high IQ's... but again I site the human condition - the alien condition may be way beyond any psychological grasp that we may have to comprehend... and that would mean we would be too dumb to understand if they are evil or good...

[edit on 3/26/2007 by kroms33]

You are so right Kroms33, that's why my first post was just my opinion. Nobody knows their true intentions. That's why we are all here at ATS. We want the truth, we want disclosure. Until that happens then all we can do is speculate and play the quessing game. Maybe some of the stories posted here on ATS are true and some do know what's going on. All I know right now is that it's just their stories believeable or not. And until we become more aware of our ability to be peaceful and undestructive then we'll know the truth and I'll finally get to fly one of those bad ass saucer transport disk just like Springer.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 10:28 PM
link   
No offense, but of course some aliens would be evil, every thing has an opposite, therefore there are good aliens, and there are bad aliens. There might even be neutral aliens.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 10:29 PM
link   

kroms33
we know nothing of any alien culture or psychology so to guesstimate what their intentions are is to be just... well 'guessing'.

true~

kroms33
Why wouldn't it be possible for a highly technological race to evolve with a psychologically evil intent (in our opinions of them).... Just because something is intelligent in no way or means makes it benevolent.

I guess my whole case rests on my belief in the law of karma... what you put out comes back and according to my understanding, a being would not be allowed to traverse the univers much less interact with another much less evolved race. Just my opinion and merely guessing

[edit on 26-3-2007 by kronos11]

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 10:39 PM
link   

I guess my whole case rests on my belief in the law of karma... what you put out comes back and according to my understanding, a being would not be allowed to traverse the univers much less interact with another much less evolved race. Just my opinion and merely guessing

no, no NO!!!... LOL haha SORRY.

It subscribes to Karma exactly with the statement that I made: To themselves, they may think they are the most peaceful beings in the universe - but to our views, they would be seen as evil and manipulative - its all boils down to the psychology of what we and 'they' believe.

If they believe themselves to be true and just - and good, then they would have 'good karma' - but if to us, they are evil - how would we universally effect their karma? I don't know - but I do know there always has to be a positive and a negative for universal structure - Chaos theory and all

Without Chaos and Order - there is no balance... even Hindu beliefs in Karma go to the lengths of Chaos theory in justifying "Shiva".

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 10:48 PM
link   

I really hope you're right Kronos11. Cause I'm so tired of seeing all the killings, murders, rapes, lies, etc...
Karma is what I try to live my life by too. Just be good to others and try your best to be civil. When it comes down to protecting yourself and the ones you love, then I believe you do it no matter what happens. And if the one that tried to hurt or kill you and your loved ones die in the process, then so be it. I really hope these so called E.T's feel the same way and do have laws to go by. Which brings up another question. Would they destroy us to protect themselves and the galactic highways?

[edit on 3/26/2007 by Solarskye]

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 11:14 PM
link   
It has been reported that ETs have sacrificed themselves, rather than see earthlings getting hurt. They must understand something we don't

Was Gandhi on the right path? Unlimited love, forgiveness and compassion?

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 11:43 PM
link   

if they believe themselves to be true and just - and good, then they would have 'good karma' - but if to us, they are evil - how would we universally effect their karma?

if this were to be true then that would mean that we, or any being for that matter, would be the creators of the law of karma? absolutely not. I mean we are breaching some type of god issues here but once again, to my understanding, galactic or quantum travel is a right and a privelage granted to races who have risen above planetary war and beyond good and evil. once again, to my understanding.

Originally posted by kroms33 but I do know there always has to be a positive and a negative for universal structure - Chaos theory and all

Without Chaos and Order - there is no balance... even Hindu beliefs in Karma go to the lengths of Chaos theory in justifying "Shiva".

yes and if you have studied the Hindu theory on karma they do specify that it is because of the human condition of imperfection and sin... it was necessary to have Shiva(somewhat like Judaic Sheitan) to exact the law on those who sin.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solarskye
Which brings up another question. Would they destroy us to protect themselves and the galactic highways?

actually IMO, yes - if there was an imminent chance that the planet could be obliterated by human means(nuclear) and not natural(meteor, polar shift) then they would probably have no choice but intervene with force.

[edit on 26-3-2007 by kronos11]

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Ok think about this. We eat animals that we know are stupid and don't have big brains. Most people do not eat dogs and cats because they have a soul and aren't as stupid as the average insect. So if an alien race came to Earth and saw we had our own civilization and we know how to communicate with one another, etc. do you really think they would waste their time eating us? They would try to either help us or become friends so that we can benifit each other.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join