It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: American Soldiers Shooting Iraqi Civilians

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   
A new trophy video is out showing what appears to be US soldiers firing on innocent Iraqis for their own hedonistic pleasures.

mparent7777-3.blogspot.com...

When will these people learn? This will never help anyone, least of all themselves.

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I'm so sad!

Killing people for sport that apparently just drove into a situation beyond their control.

I will be very intrested in seeing the response to this clip.

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   
HAHA stupid american soldiers basicaly showing the world why they are infact retards and should never ever be given a gun.

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Amazing

Here's the video:

These "soldiers" are obvioulsy guilty of murder.

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
You dont know what the situation is. This could be a mission.

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Keebie

Yea, like bringing democracy to the people of Iraq, or maybe they had WMD's.

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   
And you know this as a fact? Were you there, did you see the entire situation?
I hope you never serve on a jury because according to you people are guilty until proven innocent.

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
Amazing

Here's the video:

These "soldiers" are obvioulsy guilty of murder.

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   

I might have been inclined to believe some plausible deniability excuse if they were not having so much FUN.

I used the word Hedonistic because they were obviously enjoying themselves.

Like a big Turkey shoot!

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I dont know if it matters, but if you watch the whole video at the end it says "no unarmed people were harmed..." in text.

Im not sure about what happened here. But it definitly looks like something horrible.

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   
You can't judge anything until you been there and got it first hand. If you listen to the video there was a sniper firing from somewhere. Maybe even more. I cant say what happen at that moment but everything becomes a potential threat and when you are being fired on you fire back!

Useless, go back to CNN or go over there for the real story!

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlausibleDeniability
I dont know if it matters, but if you watch the whole video at the end it says "no unarmed people were harmed..." in text.

Did you get that impression from the soldiers conversations?

If I had made a video like this and posted it; I think I would put a disclaimer tag like that on.

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malichai

I might have been inclined to believe some plausible deniability excuse if they were not having so much FUN.

I used the word Hedonistic because they were obviously enjoying themselves.

Like a big Turkey shoot!

Remember that one footage in Fallujah when rockets impacting on possible enemy positions and the troops were yelling and whooping. Does that mean having fun or not?

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   
No, its not fun its very scarey! But, victory is celebrated in many ways. A touchdown, a happy ending in a movie, or not having you or your buddies die.

Think about it...................

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Sigh...

The trouble is, they are so easily identifiable from that video. I can only say that if it's genuine and they were innocent civilians, then lets hope a mortar bomb lands on their humvee on the next excursion.

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by BLUELol
Sigh...

The trouble is, they are so easily identifiable from that video. I can only say that if it's genuine and they were innocent civilians, then lets hope a mortar bomb lands on their humvee on the next excursion.

I saw a video where one insurgent blew up an Iraqi police vehicle with his cellphone and no weapons of any kind that you suspect. Is he innocent?

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   
How can you say they are innocent? And the mortar comment isnt cool.

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   
One, they were United States Marines. Marines act like that during firefights. They live for combat.

Two, you can hear what sounds like Kalashinikov fire in the background during the firefight. The AK makes a very distinctive sound nothing like the M-16 or M249.

Three, you can hear them discussing snipers and also telling their guys to get down.

Four, under the Rules of Engagement especially during firefights people using cellphones. binoculars, cameras, and radios are liable to get shot unarmed or not.

Five, civilians entering or driving into an engagement/firefight are either extremely stupid or aiding the enemy. You can hear gunfire around a mile away. You stay away from it.

The only thing I have problem with is how some of the Marines are acting but that is just their nature. Marines are killing machines and proud of it.
My unit who are not Marines were attached to two Marine Battalions on the Afghan-Pakistani border. We assisted them in combat operations against the Taliban. So I have got to see how they act firsthand and they are highly motivated and well trained.

Before passing Judgment I would have to know the whole situation and interview those involved. Videos can be quite misleading.

[edit on 24/3/07 by MikeboydUS]

[edit on 24/3/07 by MikeboydUS]

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Cobra is right. dont prejudge. My point exactly! Who is the enemy? Civilian people if you could stop a drunk driver from driving towards you and killing your family with a M-4 would you? Now the next car is coming is he another threat in your eyes? Or is he innocent and wont kill your family?

Hummmmmmm

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   
well said. this video reminds me of many hollywood war films that I have seen where marines enjoy their job.

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   
We have a volenteer army, most likly a good portion of people are sadistic freaks, who join up so they can have the pleasure of killing.

These guys were just gunning at whoever, they didnt seem to have any enemy, and when the white car rollls up, they just unload on it, and kill the inocent person.

These peopl ehave no remorse, and are cowards.

This is why people hate us, we take one of the worst acts inhumanity, war, and turn it into a satarday afernoon masicare, and our soilders now seem so enjoy it

this is sick

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join