It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why would the antichrist bother?!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 01:42 AM
link   
The antichrist will literally be someone who destroys the image of god that christians and others behold. This man will bring to light something that people cannot deny. Such a presence will create new faith, or something beyond.

Now, that said, is this the action of evil or a savior? Organized religion has confounded the human spirit into guilt and submission for centuries. What if god isn't definable? What if we all were part of "him"? The antichrist would be a word to behold....

Personally, I believe he is an animist. The spread of philosophy that describes humans as nothing but another species will eventually destroy ancient religions that revere a god. All it requires is a simple change of perspective, then the world becomes a 3-D playground...

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 06:58 AM
link   
He is savior of new age, as important as Lucifer 4000 years ago and Jesus 2000 years ago. I don't understand why are most people so afraid of him. He will bring new age and new world order, relieve people of fear and hatred which are most of the time influenced by religion.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Reading this i'm still none the wiser than when i made this thread years ago!

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by mrbocci

List specifically what you wish to know and i will enlighten you...

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrbocci
Hello all,

I've been reading this site for years and I am easily engrossed by all manner of theories on here. It's a pleasure to be making my first post and I hope someone will be able to answer my question.

If, so it is said, the armageddon etc does actually occur with the antichrist rising only to be defeated, then why would he/she bother if the outcome is already foretold?

LOL And why bother when we're doing a knock-up job of destroying ourselves without any help?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join