It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GM Crops to Blame for Disappearing Bees? German Study Says 'Yes'.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 12:46 AM
link   
There are a number of coastal flowering plants that could be found in the vicinity of any beach. I have seen them there as well. What I have not done however, is go looking for them there, and that is where you have inspired me. Have any of these decimation of populations occured within the colonies flying distance of a coastline? AND, Have there been any recorded declines in wild bee populations who's colonies are within any coastlines?

A few questions, but who the hell do I contact, or where do I look to find the answers?

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I don't know how it relates but bee's and yellow-jackets have been a big nuisance up here over the last couple of years. I've never seen this many before. My lawn guy refused to go in my back yard until I got rid of them. These are not honey bees but they take care of pollination all the same. Maybe one species is killing the others out. Our summer temperatures here have been below normal for a couple of years and it has been cooler and more cloudy in the warmer months. Lots less sunshine. Last summer did not even happen as we went from a wet cool spring into a wet cool fall with no summer in between. Good news the Beetle Kill Cycle is over and the trees are nearly recovered. Bad news my yard has so many yellow jackets and bees I cant have a decent barbecue.

I think this is some sort of natural cycle people have never paid attention to before or a natural disease of some sort. I think blaming genetic engineering is just people taking advantage of an opportunity. When politics mixes with science all you get is junk science. I don't see any sort of proof offered. Sounds more like wishful thinking than a credible theory.

[edit on 4/25/2007 by Blaine91555]

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Anyways, I found an old post of mine which is from 2004 and shows that bees are not the only species being affected. There have been several species of birds who have also been having problems since at least 2004.

1,500 Homing Pidgeons Get Lost in a Race in Sweden.

Out of 2,000 pidgeons that began a 93 mile race on Thursday, only 500 made it back to their lofts. There were no reports on the other 1,500 pidgeons. These birds are said to use the sun and the Earth's magnetic field to find their way, and they are reputed as never getting lost, only a few are at risk of being caught by some predator.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There are many other links in that post where we can see this is a problem which is affecting many species of animals who use the sun and the Earth's magnetic field to find their way.

d1k

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Brian from briansprediction.com predicted (dreamed) that the cause was from GM crops a couple months ago as well.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by d1k
Brian from briansprediction.com predicted (dreamed) that the cause was from GM crops a couple months ago as well.

Brian has been debunked in these forums several times. These problems have been happening well before Brian changed the information in his website to make it look like he predicted this a couple months ago.

Brian has been caught changing information in his website to make it look like he made predictions.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 09:19 AM
link   
very interesting, magnetic pole shift explains pretty much everything except intact honey stores, but who knows, maybe that's just a case of exaggerated anecdotal evidence and there simply are too few other bees or predators to take over.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Gools

this ones easy for me, its Kill the bees buy monsanto seeds
simple

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
A Scientist in Illinois who's been researching why the bees have been dying had proof it was Roundup and Genetically modified (Monsanto).

The State of Illinois just seized all his bee hives and all his evidence.

There's some real monsters in America. Did you know they have fields in Kansas of Rice growing that have human DNA in them? Whatever bugs/birds/ or animals that feed on them.....who knows what's going to happen to them. There's also a possibility they will lose control of that crop growing and it could spread to other Rice fields...enter the food supply.

If there are Alienz, they ain't considering us an Intelligent Species....thats for sure.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join