It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Silent War on the People of India-beginning depopulation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   
This article suggests that the NWO, with the multinational chemical companies and the US government are planning to use GM seeds to greatly reduce the worlds population. I read through the article, and it certainly gives food for thought, if you pardon the terrible pun. Between the GM seeds and the depleted uranium pollution that is affecting India and the surrounding regions the future is looking quite grim there.
And potentially much of the world we affected as GM seeds will spread.

Anyone got any views on this story, are the people of India and the rest of the world in as much danger as this story suggests. I do know the NWO openly admit they want a huge depopulation of the earth, so are they starting in Asia, is GM seeds to be one of their weapons???

www.thepeoplesvoice.org...

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I was just reading an article about how GM crops may be killing bees. Large bee populations are decreasing especially in the States which use alot of GM crops. And Einstein once said that if the bees go, humans will have about 4 years of life left. No more pollination, no more plants, no more animals.. no more people.

Anyways, those seeds may very well lead to massive depopulation, especially during a time of international crisis. Farmers store seeds for later. But GM crops grow seeds that self terminate, making the farmers pay for more. Imagine there's a huge international crisis; crops fail worldwide because of a volcanoe or a frost or nuclear winter.. now communication and shipment of seeds is going to be stunted. Farmers who exhausted their old crop cannot plant anything until Monsanto sends them more seeds. Millions starve to death. NWO is happy.

This is worst case senario. Best case is a slow poinsoning of humans through the GM food which is sprayed with bacteriofage and flouride and whatever they will put on food in the future.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I had read elsewhere how those GM crops were affected bees, I didn't think too much about it, but what you say makes sense, bees do a job of pollination.

It is bad how the food in the western world is very much affected by chemicals, and USA is probably the worst place I have been that has chemically affected food. Dairy products have all been messed with by Monsanto, much of the country lives on a diet of fast-food, soft drinks and breakfast cereals. Apart from all the chemicals, additives, preservatives and flavourings, those foods are very low in nutritional value also. GM soya beans are another curse of the western diet. GM soya is in so many foods, such as ice-creams, most pre-packed meats, etc, etc. Proper food is replaced by crap like that. GM soya causes increased ageing and causes obesity. Natural soya is actually good for you, but there is almost no natural soya being used in food in western world, it is all modified soya.

It is sick how much control companies like Monsanto can have on the entire population.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I watched a free documentary online about GM food, and I think this is it: www.jonhs.net.... From this website: www.jonhs.net....

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by golddragnet
I had read elsewhere how those GM crops were affected bees, I didn't think too much about it, but what you say makes sense, bees do a job of pollination.

The Banana gives us an example of what intensive farming does over a prolonged period. Selective cultivation practices have left us with a plant so far removed from the original that it is infertile. It is also wiping itslef gradually out through disease. It is an economic disaster waiting to happen, the Rockefeller foundation are developing GM disease and pest resistant bananas for East Africa. They are specifically for small-holdings and subsistence farmers.

en.wikipedia.org...

This could just be what has to be done because we have f'd up so badly by messing with 'nature'. Grain is far removed from the grass it came from. Admittedly GM is treating the symptom not the disease itself. Crops are resistant to chemicals. If they are infertile it would explain why the bees numbers would dimish - no food. It could be possible that if we do not use GM there could be famine. If the NWO wants people to die then famine might be more productive, could produce internal conflict in some regions.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Heres a recent news article on the toxicity of GM food. I had already known that GM corn is genetically modified to be a pesticide as well. And that it becomes poisonous when eaten..

www.newstarget.com...

A variety of genetically modified corn that was approved for human consumption in 2006 caused signs of liver and kidney toxicity as well as hormonal changes in rats in a study performed by researchers from the independent Committee for Independent Research and Genetic Engineering at the University of Caen in France.

The corn in question, MON863, is made by the Monsanto Company and approved for use in Australia, Canada, China, the European Union, Japan, Mexico, the Philippines, and the United States. It has had a gene inserted from the bacteria Bacillus thuringiensis (Bt), which causes the plant's cells to produce a pesticide.

Here's and idea.. maybe the FDA should like.. I dont know.. TEST things and make sure they're safe!?!? Good idea or no? This isn't even as bad as it gets when you start talking about nano technology in food and products like sun tan lotions, etc..

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 11:47 AM
link   
of course I don't support the killing or mass sterilization of any group of people.

but there are areas of the world that, if their residents don't start exercising greater reproductive responsibility, will be unable to support any more human life before very long.

there are a billion people on the Indian subcontinent. Within a generation there could be one and a half billion, or two, or more.

murdering existing humans certainly isn't the way, but something needs to be done to curtail the exponential increase in the Global population.

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Monsanto has a very bad rep anyway and some countries will not allow their seeds. The seeds do not produce further seeds, which besides meaning they are infertile and won't attract bees, prevents farmers being self-sufficient and producing their own seeds. Every season they have to get more from Monsanto and eventually will be completely dependant.

new topics

top topics

join