It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

beliefs

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 09:36 PM
link   
In Time Magazine, August 23, 1999, evolutionist Stephen Jay Gould asserted that "evolution is as well documented as any phenomenon in science" and "we can call evolution a 'fact'". This is typical of the stratagem used by evolutionists: If you make a statement strong enough and repeat it often enough, you may be able to convince yourself and others that it may be true. I would like to remind evolutionists that, despite their dogmatism, there are many knowledgeable people who do not believe that the evidence supports the theory of evolution.

One of the most-powerful pieces of evidence against evolution is the fossil record. If evolution occurred by slow, minute changes in living creatures, there would be thousands of times more transitional forms of these creatures in the fossil beds than complete forms. Since the billions of fossils that have been found are all complete forms, the obvious conclusion is: Evolution has never occurred! Though evolutionists have stated that there are many transitional forms, this is simply not true. What evolutionists claim to be transitional forms all have fully functional parts. A true transitional form would have non-functioning parts or appendages, such as the nub of a leg or wing.

saying this I have 20 questions for the evolutionists.

(1) Where are the trillions of fossils of such true transitional forms?

(2) Is this scientific evidence for creationism, or isn't it?

(3)Where did all the 90-plus elements come from (iron, barium, calcium, silver, nickel, neon, chlorine, etc)?

4) How do you explain the precision in the design of the elements, with increasing numbers of electrons in orbit around the nucleus?

(5) Where did the thousands of compounds we find in the world come from: carbon dioxide, sodium chloride, calcium hydroxide, hydrochloric acid, oxalic acid, chlorophyll, sucrose, hydrogen sulfide, benzene, aluminum silicate, mercaptans, propane, silicon dioxide, boric acid, etc.?

(6) How did life develop from non-life?

(7) Where did the human emotions, such as love, hate, and jealousy come from?

(8) What are the odds that the evolutionary process, proceeding by random changes, would produce human beings, plus millions of species of animals, birds, fish, and insects, all with symmetrical features, i.e., one side being a mirror image of the other? We take symmetry in all these creatures for granted, but is that a reasonable outcome for a random process?

(9) What are the odds that of the millions of species of animals, birds, fish, and insects, a male of each species developed at the same time and in the same place as a female of the same species, so that the species could propagate?

(10) Why are there 2 sexes anyhow? This is not foreordained in the evolutionary framework. Is there some sort of plan here?

(11) If the first generation of mating species didn't have parents, how did the mating pair get to that point anyhow? Isn't evolution supposed to progress when an offspring of a mating pair has a beneficial mutation?

(12) How did the heart, lungs, brain, stomach, veins, blood, kidneys, etc. develop in the first animal by slow, minute steps and the animal survive while these changes were occurring?

(13) Why do books on evolution, including biology textbooks, always start with a fully developed animal when attempting to explain how one species developed into another species? Why don't evolutionists first explain how the first animal developed? (An animal with a heart, lungs, brain, stomach, etc.)

(14) What are the odds that the evolutionary process, proceeding by random changes, would produce a system in human reproduction whereby exactly 50% of offspring are male and 50% are female (based on 50% X-chromosomes and 50% Y-chromosomes)? Again – is there some sort of a plan here?

(15) Where did the law of gravity come from? Did it have a beginning? Isn't it reasonable to assume that when matter was created, the law of gravity was established at the same time to regulate matter?

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 09:38 PM
link   
(16) Where did this energy come from? Isn’t the only reasonable answer that it was the result of a creative act by an almighty designer/creator?

(17) Why do evolutionists summarily dismiss the evidence from design without any serious consideration?

(18) Other than rejection of the supernatural, how else can one explain the steadfast adherence of evolutionists to this theory even though they do not know the origin of the 3 main bases of evolution: the origin of matter, the origin of energy, and the origin of life?

(19) Can you give us just one coercive proof of evolution, i.e., a proof that absolutely eliminates any other possible explanation for the origin of the universe, the material world, and human life?

(20) Isn't it true that rather than proofs of evolution, all that evolutionists can come up with are evidences for evolution to someone who already believes in evolution?

If you would please help me answer these it would be greatly appreciated.

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 04:10 AM
link   
I find it quite amusing, warr1or, that you would ask a biologist were subatomical particles and gravity originate from

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkSide
I find it quite amusing, warr1or, that you would ask a biologist were subatomical particles and gravity originate from

that would be why i asked a evolutionist not a Biologist. and you don't have any answers??

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by warr1or
and you don't have any answers??

I do.

Will I bother answering 20 questions you probably copied from a fundie site, is another story

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I was not looking for criticism (that i can get any where I want) I was looking for help, and so and help would be nice.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Warr1or - I will have a go at some of your 20 Q's

1) Only very few of the animals that die are fossilised and only certain parts of the animal - so the possibility of finding all the transitionals is very low.

2) There is no scientific evidence for creation - it is NOT a science

3)From suns going nova - Elements up to iron (I think) are from small suns while the larger elements are created in bigger nova.

5) The elements were made in nova's, not designed - They are as they are!

6)Abiogenesis or some other form of non-life to life. Dont know really!!!

7)Probably evolved like everything else

8)Were here aren't we??

9)Doesnt work like that - there is no same time development for males and females

10)Helps with genetic diversification - asexual organisms are virtual clones

11)What ???? Of course they had parents. Evolution doesnt progress, it just happens - If an offspring has a beneficial mutation, then it is really only beneficial if that offspring can pass on the genes to further generations

12)Yes by slow gradual changes and the animal surving

13)Because its an easier explanation - I dont know, ask the authors

14)There is no exact 50/50 split - I think there are more women

15)The law of gravity came from Newton - Gravity itself is caused mass so yes gravity appeared when matter was created.

16)Why is that the only reasonable explanation?? The energy could have came from a supergiant blackhole that swallowed the previous universe and then exploded again

17)What evidence??

18)So "God did it" is a perfectly reasonable answer - What about "Beer Elves did it"??

19)If I could, do you think we would be having this debate?

20)Eh No? - Isnt it true that you believe in god only because some else did??

G

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Most of those sound good to me. Except for #3 it goes against the third law of thermodynamics.

"Energy can be changed from one form to another, but it cannot be created or destroyed. The total amount of energy and matter in the Universe remains constant, merely changing from one form to another."

And where did the suns cum from?

That’s all I have on that for now, thanks for your time and input.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by warr1or
Most of those sound good to me. Except for #3 it goes against the third law of thermodynamics.

"Energy can be changed from one form to another, but it cannot be created or destroyed. The total amount of energy and matter in the Universe remains constant, merely changing from one form to another."

And where did the suns cum from?

That’s all I have on that for now, thanks for your time and input.

The suns are made from the gravitational attraction of hydrogen and helium. See here and it tends to explain how hydrogen and helium are FUSED together to create heavier molecules. Bigger suns when dying release greater amounts of energy therefore able to create larger molecules.

Please check it out, just google 'creation of elements' - it gives all the info you need

G

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   
thank you vary muck for you time and answers

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join