It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Duality of Nothing: Triality of Existence

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 03:42 AM
link   
You didn't understand. Photons are not transforming therselves into electrons ! Read my post about solar cells again.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkSide
You didn't understand. Photons are not transforming therselves into electrons ! Read my post about solar cells again.

You must first comprehend the interchangability, interconnection, and interdependence of energy before you actually see what is going on. All you currently seem to see is division through certain scientific nomials. It's all connected.

As far as photons and electricity goes, it's solved.

I'm finished talking about it, so we can begin talking about some thing else

[edit on 16-4-2007 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   
No, you're not listening again.

You know the structure of an atom? I need to make sure you understand that. Tell me if you do.

What the photoelectric effect is:

Light hits a material, which has electrons as part of its atoms. The electrons absorb energy from this light and become excited, moving farther away from the nucleus in their orbit. If the light has enough energy, it's enough for the electron to break free.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Interchangablity of energy my friend. I've been repeating this for the past 4 pages. I now have a head ache, why I am sharing this I do not know, but it hurts really bad.

Energy is interchangable, energy is interchangable, energy is interchangable

Energy is eternal, energy is everything, energy is every where, energy is omnified, we are energy, we are omnified, Existence is eternal, Existence is energy *massages eyeballs and passes out*

When you're ready to learn, you will accept the teacher

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   
The Old adege,"just because you don't see it doesn't mean its not there".A lot of it has to deal with our relationship with the Universe at large.A scope so phenomenal that it would take eons for earth to begin or end.Imagine being a Sun and creating waves of light, so other planetary sources may live on.
Or a Solar System that holds certain wavelengths and frequency chords to make sure nothing gets out of its alignment or safety net.Certain Light CHords for that equation to live out its existance.Then you get into other spectrums, out of the human perception.Space is like that, just like consciousness, always being allowed a new route for a design to take place.Undefinable, only for another paradox to arrive and make you question your place in the Universe.Yet all we are is a small minute sand grain on a beach of tides, with the waves always bringing in more things to learn from.

(A lot of good information in this thread.)

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal
Interchangablity of energy my friend. I've been repeating this for the past 4 pages. I now have a head ache, why I am sharing this I do not know, but it hurts really bad.

Energy is interchangable, energy is interchangable, energy is interchangable

Energy is eternal, energy is everything, energy is every where, energy is omnified, we are energy, we are omnified, Existence is eternal, Existence is energy *massages eyeballs and passes out*

When you're ready to learn, you will accept the teacher

That's nice. Thanks for sharing. I don't see how that accounts for your being completely ignorant to simple physics at all, or how it applies.

Okay, I'll ask a question to get you started. What are you saying energy is interchangable with, specifically? As in, your point (so you don't say "everything," I mean what subset of "everything" you're arguing about).

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 07:15 AM
link   
There's no subset, there's no superset, energy is eternal. Eternal means every thing and every where, no beginning, no ending, Existing as every thing, always.

Any form of extracting energy that you can imagine, you can do, all you have to do is figure it out. Energy is literally every where and every thing, it is limitless, there is no need for oil, there isn't even a need for an economy except for the produce market. We all need to eat. Oh, and the video game market, I love video games.

Wait, and music too. Yeah, save music, video games and produce

Transportation and cooking/refrigerator/freezer etc. too.

Tabloids can be done away with, stuff of that nature etc. It's pointless and wastefull. Do you realize what is about to happen to the world? This is a wonderfull time to be living

What you see around you with the religious battles and the religious trying to take over science and control it is only their last strings of desparity holding to what they know will soon be gone, but you have to be comforted in knowing that the people of Earth will come together through this common knowledge of our interconnection and we will have no need for worshipping Gods, rather we will put all of that focus in to making each other feel good and healing our planet

[edit on 17-4-2007 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I don't get why we don't need a free market.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join