It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Duality of Nothing: Triality of Existence

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Yeeeep. I honestly think that everything that exists serves no purpose. If it isn't obvious enough, there really is no point to our existence. It is really pointless. My 47 cents on things...

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkSide

Black lights emit UV, which is light human eyes are not sensible too, they don't emit blackness

Ah, nice, so you are coming around to there being perception that we are not keen to honing in on. Good, we're advancing.

Please read the previous posts again, no one said we were the center and everything was moving away from us...

I read previous posts... apparently every thing is moving away... that could only mean that we are the center. Now if that is not the case you are making, then I've already gone over the "expanding space theory" and rendered its ideas truly immobile

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal
I read previous posts... apparently every thing is moving away... that could only mean that we are the center.

No it does not. We are moving away too, but one of billion galaxies...

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   

No it does not. We are moving away too, but one of billion galaxies...

Moving away from what?

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I tried explaining this to you, maybe my explanation is bad.

The theory, from how I understand it, is not that it's moving away from a certain point, but rather, that everything is getting farther apart.

Basically... imagine a map. On the map, there is a scale: 5 miles for every 2 inches, for example. Now imagine that you make a copy of this map that's bigger than the original, or somehow stretch the existing one evenly in all directions. But you keep the scale the same: 5 miles for every 2 inches.

I liked the inflating balloon analogy much better.

Also, Outfinite, you realize that you're making claims without backing them up? While theories are great, the point is to supply evidence, especially when going against a mainstream theory (which not all people believe in, including scientists).

[edit on 15-4-2007 by Johnmike]

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Does that mean everything is moving at different speeds ? because our own planet is moving with everything else and things are moving away from our planet so if one given point is moving away from us and were moving that given point should be moving away from us at a faster speed

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I wouldn't try to understand it. It's a bunch of premature universal, theoritcal balogna.

Every thing is simply in motion, not moving away, just moving every where and any where because of the forces that are every where. Galaxies collide, solar systems may collide, clusters form, etc. etc. etc. There is no sound proof for expansion of the universe nor for a big bang, and when I'm all finished diss proving every bit of this I'll begin writing a book... in depth and well described withno theories and no hypothesis

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   

when I'm all finished diss proving every bit of this I'll begin writing a book... in depth and well described withno theories and no hypothesis

You'll realise soon enough that claiming "the universe is not expanding", or "electrons are light that generates electricity that emits light" with absolutely no supporting evidence does not disprove anything! nothing at all!!
Your reasoning is similar to creationnists, altough from what i've seen in other threads you dislike them too .

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   
If it's not proven then why does light produce electricity and electricity produce light? Why does electricity take on color and emit light, and color take on light and emit electricity? etc. etc. etc. It's all interconnected and it can't be escaped.

It can be denied as much as possible, but at the end of the day we are using solar panels and windmills

[edit on 15-4-2007 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   

It can be denied as much as possible, but at the end of the day we are using solar panels and windmills

When a photon hits a solar panel, it is absorbed by silicon. As more photons hit the silicon , electrons are set loose from the atoms of silicon and generate electricity. So you see light is not being interchanged into electricity. There is nothing as such as light generating electricity.

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Enough said...

Enjoy,

NeoN HaZe.

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal
I wouldn't try to understand it.

And there you have it!

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Outfinite, did you pass high school physics? I don't mean this as an insult, but it's strange, how you lack a simple understanding of things. You work to disprove theories with moronic explanations that defy all experimentation. If a theory is false, fine, but you have to back it up with evidence that....

actually exists.

You don't even understand the basics of light, electricity, and the photoelectric effect! Yet you call theories false, refuse to try and understand them, and lack the ability to back yourself up through your ignorance for simple high school physics!

[edit on 15-4-2007 by Johnmike]

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Johnmike
And there you have it!

Of course I wouldn't. It's things like those that I choose to oversit, understanding is too demeaning a position, we should all be equal any way.

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Outfinite, did you pass high school physics? I don't mean this as an insult, but it's strange, how you lack a simple understanding of things. You work to disprove theories with moronic explanations that defy all experimentation. If a theory is false, fine, but you have to back it up with evidence that....
actually exists.

Every thing actually Exists through the duality of Nothing, which the video above explains so well through consciousness. There is no separateness, it's all in the reality and illusion that is created through the choice of your mind.

You don't even understand the basics of light, electricity, and the photoelectric effect! Yet you call theories false, refuse to try and understand them, and lack the ability to back yourself up through your ignorance for simple high school physics!

Every thing that I need to know is not in a book, nor is it in a class room, every thing I need to know is every thing that we are... and that is every thing that I am

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   

When a photon hits a solar panel, it is absorbed by silicon. As more photons hit the silicon , electrons are set loose from the atoms of silicon and generate electricity. So you see light is not being interchanged into electricity. There is nothing as such as light generating electricity.

You just explained the interchangability, why and how light generates electricity, but in your attempt to diss prove me you didn't even notice it.

It's not about winning or losing, it's about finding the truth and working together. I hope you have learned from our conversations: I have, and I enjoyed it immensely. Thank you

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   
It's the photoelectric effect. Learn to use Wikipedia. Understanding is too much work for you, so...

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 10:34 PM
link   

It's the photoelectric effect. Learn to use Wikipedia. Understanding is too much work for you, so...

Photo-electric.... photo-electric... photon... electricity... Hospital... hospitable... mutate... trans... transmutate... changable, inter... interchangable... photoelectric.

Stumbling around wikipedia doesn't need any WD-40

Photoelectric:

adj. Of or relating to the electric effects caused by light.

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Okay.

en.wikipedia.org...

The photoelectric effect is a quantum electronic phenomenon in which photoelectrons are emitted from matter after the absorption of energy from electromagnetic radiation such as x-rays.[1] The effect is also termed the Hertz Effect[2][3], due to its discovery by Heinrich Rudolf Hertz, although the term has generally fallen out of use in more current terminology.

Study of the photoelectric effect led to important steps in understanding the quantum nature of light, due to several attempts to explain it using both wave and particle theories, and influenced the formation of the concept of wave–particle duality. [1]

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I don't know what you are trying to prove or diss prove, or if any, but what you are presenting is only what I have been saying

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join