It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Melted Cars 7 Blocks Away From WTC

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
No, I won't back off from the show some respect *SNIP*. 3000 people died that day and you people talk about it like it is a science fiction movie.

I am not outraged as you say, jsut annoyed. There is a big difference. What is your theory please gottogo on the oringal posts pictures. Humor me please.

Mod Edit: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 25/3/2007 by Mirthful Me]

Well I for one am outraged about 9/11 and I post and read and think here to seek the truth about what is bar none the most heinous crime ever perpetrated in the US.

I believe next to nothing in the basketful of nonsense that is the official version of what happened on that day is true, and if we are to truly honor the victims, punish the guilty (this you may have noticed, has never been done, why?), and ensure the continued functioning of the republic, we have to uncover and broadcast the full truth of these events.

I believe nothing is more important than this, for all of us.

As for the vehicles, they show a range of bizarre anomalies that are perfectly consistent with the in-your-face anomalies of the destruction of the towers--destruction that many people simply can't seem to get their heads around, or refuse to comprehend.

Looking at the big picture, the nature of the towers' destruction is simply impossible without the addition of massive energy sources on a scale far beyond what the plane impacts and fuel can provide. This should not even be a debating point.

What those were--what initiated the collapses, disintegrated the tops of the towers in those grey flower-blooms and taking out the cores and sub-basements--could not have been conventional explosives. You'd literally need plane loads--and not of jet fuel. Between those two poles, the bulk of the towers were most likely rigged with conventional cutting charges.

I think beam weapons are too far out. Hydrogen pocket nukes fit the bill and there is nothing far-out in believing they exist. The last publicly known advance in atomic weaponry was the neutron bomb, which was uncovered in the late 70s and whose existence was subsequently acknowledged. In the meantime I have no doubt the MIC, nuclear division, has been duly diligent with our unmarked trillions.

I've initiated a thread on this in relation to the spire/core, and others on this question have been posted here, and there are numerous sites offering information about their classified development and even use in prior "terror" bombings. Take a good, hard look at Bali for example. Same fingerprints.

So to my mind, the melted cars show the secondary effects of that. Not all of them--some simply caught fire and burned out. But a great many obviously did not. And obviously, those wrecks on the FDR Drive were towed there.

[edit on 25-3-2007 by gottago]

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by firepilot
No, you have it all wrong. The reptilians were on a chemtrail mission, flying an orb with mind control and hologram technology, that made people thing it was an airliner, so the aliens could fly around at low level spraying bariums, viruses, and chemgoo, were shot at my the magical sylphs that live in clouds, who shot bolts of lightning at the reptilian orbs.

The reptilian orbs crashed into WTC, and the secret nuclear warheads in the WTC towers, placed there by Israeli agents, accidentally went off too early, and the heat pulse is what set those cars on fire.

Hows that? I tried to get as many conspiracies as I could into it!

That’s just as plausible as anything else the lunatic brigade has suggested concerning the events of 9/11. It really boggles the mind that some people can't see the obvious and instead have to conjure up fictional events to drive an agenda.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
Oh right. The minihydrogen bomb that had no radiation and caused no cancer in anybody, or any of the heat, or flash effects from a nuclear device, and ONLY caused damage to that one single tower. I forgot about that one.

Don't forget the lack of an EM pulse.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by MooneyBravo
That’s just as plausible as anything else the lunatic brigade has suggested concerning the events of 9/11. It really boggles the mind that some people can't see the obvious and instead have to conjure up fictional events to drive an agenda.

Its just too bad the people that believe the official story can not come with any real evidence or reports to support the official story.

I have been trying to get some evidence from people who believe the official story for over a year, even offering a monetary reward and no one has come up with any hard physical evidence or official FBI and NTSB reports that support the official story.

[edit on 25-3-2007 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Real evidence. 4 seperate investigations into the issue. 1 was independant. Ifyou feelthat hte people on the 9/11 comiision or NISt are unqualified, that is a bad assumption. ACSE has written more than a few articles explaining this.

Pocket nukes...if this is the case, why wait so long to 'blow up' WTC 7?

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 09:38 AM
link   
WTC7 was a straightforward CD, didn't "blow up." It had a simple structural grid and was a manageable size.

Crimp in center, down it goes on its footprint at free-fall speed. End of story.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 09:52 AM
link   

why wait so long to 'blow up' WTC 7?

I suspect that perhaps something went wrong. Explosives didn't detonate like they were supposed to so they had to spend an extra 7 hours 'fixing' it. Perhaps they thought the fires weren't convincing enough so they had to let it burn longer.

I think the original idea would of been to destroy WTC7 whilst it was hidden in dust clouds from WTC1 collapse but it either failed or was aborted for some reason or another.

Its a bit like asking why did WTC 2 fall first, it was the second tower to be hit.

Check out this article: Was WTC 7 a Dud?

serendipity.li...

Perhaps this is why WTC7 has been considered such a smoking gun. If it had came down with WTC1 it might of been more plausable to most of us. But, as fate would have it, things don't always go according to plan.

[edit on 25-3-2007 by Insolubrious]

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I still find that thare are strange points to the burned engines story

janedoe0911.tripod.com...

and the fact that you see cars burning in the street but all the paper arround isnt burning at all.

if you read all of the info on this site you find much more info on possible beam weapons, like giant straight holes in some of the buildings.

And the fact that most of the wtc 1,2 where vaporised, the very small pile of steel showes this.

Also the fact that most basements of wtc 1,2 where almost intact is strange after a whole super building pancakes on all the sub levels.
the metro wasnt even squashed after these buildings fell on it !?!?

very interesting read indeed

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Real evidence. 4 seperate investigations into the issue. 1 was independant. Ifyou feelthat hte people on the 9/11 comiision or NISt are unqualified, that is a bad assumption. ACSE has written more than a few articles explaining this.

1. What investigations, by who ? The FBI was the lead investigating agency by law. So where are the FBI reports for the 4 crime scenes.

2. People working on the 911 commission have stated that they did not have enough time or money to do a proper investigation.

3. After 6 years NIST has still not come up with a good explanation as to why building 7 collapsed.

4. Was ACSE at the crime scenes? Did they test any of the actual evidence?

Still waiting for real evidence and the FBI, NTSB crime scene reports.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I am swayed by Mr. Twietmeyer's analogy that the damage appears to be caused by advanced weapon technology.
You can repeatably see tires, steering wheels, engines and interiors that look to be vaporized. I just don't see how any falling burning chunks of debris could create the energy to do that amount of damage.

CONCLUSION

www.rense.com...

Evidence is overwhelming that either a nuclear device or advanced weapon technology was used at the WTC. Missing engine blocks along with only partial destruction of the same vehicles show that this type of damage was not caused by heat. There may have been a blast wave that hit some of these vehicles in conjunction with a magnetic pulse. A powerful magnetic pulse(s) appears to have taken place, and the source clearly was not at ground level but much higher.

The power level required to flash-ignite vehicles is almost beyond comprehension, especially at distances of several hundred feet away. This would require a multi-gigawatt power levels to cause such destruction.
(1 gigawatt = 1 million-million watts.)

We cannot fully determine the height of the pulse source from images found thus far, but it certainly this is not the result of a building(s) collapsing to the ground.

Nor is it the result of plane(s) crashing into the WTC more than 1,000 feet above.

Ted Twietmeyer
[email protected]
www.data4science.net
www.bookonmars.info

Ted Twietmeyer
www.data4science.net...

an electronics professional, project manager and engineer for more than 30 yrs. Ted was a defense contractor from more than 25 years, and now works at a major university. Important, groundbreaking discoveries made more than 50 years ago may never see daylight on the web. Some information is only a burden, but sometimes a lethal risk to have.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Sounds like a further find in the 9/11 conspiracies...

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

1. What investigations, by who ? The FBI was the lead investigating agency by law. So where are the FBI reports for the 4 crime scenes.

2. People working on the 911 commission have stated that they did not have enough time or money to do a proper investigation.

3. After 6 years NIST has still not come up with a good explanation as to why building 7 collapsed.

4. Was ACSE at the crime scenes? Did they test any of the actual evidence?

Still waiting for real evidence and the FBI, NTSB crime scene reports.

1. www.fbi.gov...

2. The 9/11 commission explains it from start to finish on the how and why. They also admit to intel failures that led to the attacks. This is all known stuff. FBI more than anyone else. I have seen the footage of them admitting it.

3. NIST released preliminary reports and a final is due this spring. Would it have been better if it was completed in a few weeks, so then you could say they had it waiting to release?

4. ACSE has published numerous articles on this, and released papers into the investigation itself. They are not tied to the gov't, so why not believe them?

Facts are better than speculation anyday.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   

1. www.fbi.gov...

2. The 9/11 commission explains it from start to finish on the how and why. They also admit to intel failures that led to the attacks. This is all known stuff. FBI more than anyone else. I have seen the footage of them admitting it.

3. NIST released preliminary reports and a final is due this spring. Would it have been better if it was completed in a few weeks, so then you could say they had it waiting to release?

4. ACSE has published numerous articles on this, and released papers into the investigation itself. They are not tied to the gov't, so why not believe them?

Facts are better than speculation anyday.

1. That is not an offical FBI crime scene report.

2. The 911 commission is missing and left out a lot of information.

3. So If NIST is so good and know what what they are doing why is it taking 6 years ?

4. So ACSE has never really looked at or investigated the actual evidence they are just writing papers and looking at models.

So where are the facts ??????

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I gave them to you, now do the research.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1
Its just too bad the people that believe the official story can not come with any real evidence or reports to support the official story.

It's just too bad that people that are unintelligent enough to buy into conspiracy theories cannot come up with any REAL evidence to support their twisted view while simultaneously rejecting any and all facts simply because they don’t fit the agenda.

Originally posted by ULTIMA1I have been trying to get some evidence from people who believe the official story for over a year.

I have been trying to get some evidence from people like you since 9/12/2001 to support your twisted interpretation of the events of 9/11. I have yet to hear anything that is supported by scientific fact. Ohh, by the way, I am an engineer and a scientist.

Originally posted by ULTIMA1even offering a monetary reward

Sure you have!

Originally posted by ULTIMA1and no one has come up with any hard physical evidence

And neither have you!

Originally posted by ULTIMA1or official FBI and NTSB reports that support the official story.

It doesn't matter what anybody else has to say or what the scientific facts are. You wouldn't believe it anyway simply because you lack the education to understand even the smallest of details. Go open a book for once and study instead of being indoctrinated and led like a sheep by lunatic attention whores on the net like Alex Jones!

One further note: You people really should be ashamed of yourselves. Have you no respect for the families of those lost on that dreadful day? That’s right, I forgot. Making up ridiculous stories to find the “truth” is your way of paying respect. I really do wish that Bush was just one hundredth as bad as you people accuse him of being because then you would be locked up and would no longer be a problem.

[edit on 25-3-2007 by MooneyBravo]

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Could it be a pyroclastic cloud? Like what comes from a volcono. That has intense heat. Of course that would require an explosion and not just a collapse.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Who cares what melted cars 7 blocks away. Let's figure out how we can bring justice to the people who melted 3 buildings with 3000 people in them. Let's stop being speculative and start acting before its to late.

Why did JFK die without the evil doer's being found. Because people talk to much. And don't act enough.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 07:34 PM
link   
HAARP ? Plausible. Not sure about reptilians, but definalty royal reptilian bloodlines behind it all.

Intense microwave focused intentionally miles away to leave clues for ones who care to do the research.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by rrahim1
Who cares what melted cars 7 blocks away. Let's figure out how we can bring justice to the people who melted 3 buildings with 3000 people in them. Let's stop being speculative and start acting before its to late.

Why did JFK die without the evil doer's being found. Because people talk to much. And don't act enough.

So illogical. We need to know WHAT caused it as well.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by MooneyBravo
I have been trying to get some evidence from people like you since 9/12/2001 to support your twisted interpretation of the events of 9/11. I have yet to hear anything that is supported by scientific fact. Ohh, by the way, I am an engineer and a scientist.

Well let me give you my background.

I was a Crew Chief in the Air Force and have knowledge of aviation.

I was a Federal Police officer at NSA and have knowledge of emergency incident management.

I am now a data analysist at NSA with the Office of Weapons and space.

I have done a lot of research trying to find the truth about what happened that day, so far i have found very little evidence or facts to support the official story.

I have found facts and evidence to support what i post, where would you like me to start ?

[edit on 26-3-2007 by ULTIMA1]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join