It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Melted Cars 7 Blocks Away From WTC

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by richierich
Misquote after misquote compounded by insults and an attitude...

I don't have to explain anything and you should know his. I simply stated a fact. You make ignorant inferences about what I say and get all loud and accomplish zero.

All I said was if his cell phone didn't get a signal and had one later it was 100% proof that that phone was not in an emp blast. I quoted the whole thing but let me help you out.

If there were no EMP's.

Never said that.

Well then, how do YOU know that all the examples of EMP were actually something else, and what WAS that something else?

Never said that.

You guys that criticize others while NEVER offering any explanations of your own really irritate the people who examine evidence and come to a logical conclusion.

I'm not that guy so please stop implying that I am.

Now you say she was crazy and did not know what she was saying, right? please...go back to college and study nukes and EMP's for a while and then try and convince us it cannot be possible.

I did not say that.

You misquoted everything I said, insulted me, and did not address the point that I made, which was that the cell phone in question was not caught in an emp blast.

[edit on 1-7-2010 by jprophet420]

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Hi All
Well, I have been ruminating on the 911 tragedy both for the many family's and the Nation since then.
Our world has changed for the worse and the Jinn is out of the bottle.

I think that exotic weapons [ nuclear and tesla] were used , hence the very unusual fire anomalies of the vehicles , molten metal, free fall demolition, bldg 7 , explosions all over the place, quick evidence removal, put sales prior, Larry the double down Ins owner, the media patent drivel , the list seems endless

Apart from the intriguing mechanics of the event I wish the perpetrators and Gov't disinformation'ists a long future in Hell.
I find the blame game against the Israeli's unjust. LB Johnson had them by the short hairs and sold out the Liberty for his 'friends ', not to mention his timely availability for the presidency after the opportune removal of Kennedy. for the neo cons and military block.

America the free has been hijacked from within imo and the NWO is on a run-may their greed trip them up.
Seems obvious to me that Satan is alive and swellheaded on this old planet
But we can pray against him
Y

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I haven't seen this mentioned on ATS, although of course I may just have not seen it. But since I think it's relevant to the current discussion, I thought I'd post the links here.

There are claims that 9/11 rescue workers, and others who worked on the 9/11 site are suffering from radiation sickness.

Researchers claim 9/11 sicknesses in the U.S. related to environmental radiation contamination
atlanticfreepress.com...

Also in Para 8, in this document:
wtcdemolition.blogspot.com...

An extract from the article:

There have been hundreds of reported cases of blood, lymph and thyroid cancers among responders. These types of cancers frequently arise from radiation exposure, and are much less likely (unlike lung diseases) to arise from inhalation of toxins. Also, the teeth and hair falling out reported by several responders are also standard illnesses from radiation poisoning. These responders’ doctors and lawyers are not telling these people that radiation may have caused their illnesses, because the China Syndrome Aftermath remains one of the Govt’s most closely guarded secrets. However, we can see that the Govt itself was well aware of what it had caused! Standard radiation-lowering methods were employed beginning the very next morning-- 9/12/01! These included water dilution/hosing down and sand/earth covering (and subsequent removal of this sand/earth) of the rubble pile. These procedures continued for weeks and months precisely because the rubble pile, and undergound areas, were replete with radioactive fission fragments
Unquote:

Nuclear would also explain the melting vehicles some distance away. I don't know what else would.

edit on 31-10-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by richierich

Apparently this phenomenon of skin hanging off without them having been anywhere near a fire is the same as what happened to people in Hiroshima.

Also, as per first link in my prev post, it seems radioactivity was definitely found at the Pentagon - but wasn't tested for at WTC!!!

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Also, as per first link in my prev post, it seems radioactivity was definitely found at the Pentagon - but wasn't tested for at WTC!!!

So radiation was not tested for at WTC......

Members of FDNY HazMat 1 tested the WTC site for presence on radiation/chemical weapons at WTC that
afternoon

At this point it was utter chaos trying to find people and get organized. It took a while to re-organize and find some people and get working on the rubble to look for survivors. A total recall was ordered and upon the arrival of a few more Haz-Mat guys we performed quick surveys of the perimeter in two teams of four checking for radiation, nerve and blister agent, all results were negative.

In subsequent days other agencies performed tests

Several agencies performed radiation monitoring at all the plane impact sites with instruments provided from a wide range of sources including the Department of Energy (the nuclear regulators), the FBI, and state governments

You lose.....

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Game, set, and match to Thedman. Again.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

Let's see a source for what you just copied and pasted..

i wasn't aware that you were in a competition.

you lose?

that's all you could come up with? shame on you...

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596
Game, set, and match to Thedman. Again.

So yeson the basis of that you dismiss everything - the medics, everyone.

More importantly, your post EXPOSES YOU for exactly what you are. You see all this as ONE BIG GAME - points to be scored, people to be scorned and squashed.

I find that utterly disgusting. People on here and other threads care deeply about what happened, because as a consequence of the official CONSPIRACY STORY, as yet unproven, more than a MILLION peoople been killed - on a THEORY, A DAMNED THEORY WHICH HAS NOT YET BEEN PROVEN.

Your sick attitude shown no respect for the dead or the millions of bereaved.

Nor do you show common decency to those on here who are genuine, sincere and decent people.

If you want cheap thrills from some kind of warped competition, go play a sick video game instead.,

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   

I totally agree with what you just said..to TheDman..

besides..how did all those cars get melted like that..

one of life's great mysteries....

in fact..i have never read any really clear explanation to the cause of this...
edit on 31-10-2010 by baddmove because: because i can

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by vipertech0596

how do you figure that?

do you see any sources for what he posted..no?

me either...

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by baddmove

Don't pick on me..i'm on your side...lol..

I totally agree with what you just said..to TheDman...

you just posted back to me..no worries...

Yes, really am sorry about that - but I saw what I'd done and deleted it! It gets me, I had just been reading about the terrible sickness those people are suffering, and some people see it as one big game.

Thanks for your response.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by baddmove

I totally agree with what you just said..to TheDman..

besides..how did all those cars get melted like that..

one of life's great mysteries....

in fact..i have never read any really clear explanation to the cause of this...
edit on 31-10-2010 by baddmove because: because i can

No, I've seen very little research done on that aspect, and yet it just doesn't seem consistent with the OS.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Fine - you want to play games......

www.efilmgroup.com...

Letter from Phil Mcardle of FDNY HazMAt 1 describing their operations that day

www.hazmatmag.com...

Concern thats radiation from Americium 241/depleted uranium on crashed aircraft contaminating WTC site

Its called research

Such try it sometime......

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Your "concern" for the victims is touching.....

How many people do you know were at that scene?

I know dozens of people from police, fire, ems who were at the WTC.. Many spent weeks there doing search and recovery

One FDNY member of my church was killed, family member of one of my Fire department was killed when
Marriott Hotel was crushed

Again how many people do you know from WTC ?

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedman

Fine - you want to play games......

www.efilmgroup.com...

Letter from Phil Mcardle of FDNY HazMAt 1 describing their operations that day

www.hazmatmag.com...

Concern thats radiation from Americium 241/depleted uranium on crashed aircraft contaminating WTC site

Its called research

Such try it sometime......

No, I don't want to play games....I want the truth, and I want a proper, unbiased investigation.

Nor do I enjoy discussing anything with someone who uses your tone. I've really had it with those of you who use that tactic.

Let me restate. I am here to learn about and discuss 9/11 and other issues which I believe are vital issues for our society, and put my energy on the side of truth, whatever that proves to be.

Sometimes I and others will make a mistake (this is NOT saying I have made a mistake here. There is, as is often the case, conflicting information. I will follow this up.)

However, do you know what characterises bullies? Insulting people, attacking them, and disparaging them in an attempt to humiliate them when you THINK they MAY have made a mistake.

Now, you might be on here to score points, let me assure you I am not. But let me also assure you that I'm sick and tired of the nasty and at times abusive personal attacks which many sincere people on here are subjected to all the time.

Millions have died because of a THEORY, an UNPROVEN HYPOTHESIS. Have you seen the pictures of the childlren horribly maimed and distorted by DU in Iraq? You think that's a game? I will never give up pushing for a full investigation, not you nor any other discourteous, rude individual on here or anywhere else will change that.

Nor will I continue to pursue a discussion, of any nature, with those who use those tactics.

Those of you who believe the OS is proven beyond doubt, I respect your right to hold those views. Why don't you join us in pushing for a proper, full, unbiased investigation? That way, all these truthers will be shown up for what they are, no? Problem would then be solved.

edit on 1-11-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedman

Your "concern" for the victims is touching.....

How many people do you know were at that scene?

I know dozens of people from police, fire, ems who were at the WTC.. Many spent weeks there doing search and recovery

One FDNY member of my church was killed, family member of one of my Fire department was killed when
Marriott Hotel was crushed

Again how many people do you know from WTC ?

So, you are saying that we should only be concerned about this if we know someone who was there?

How many of the dead Iraqi civilians do you know? I don't personally know any of them, but I am still horrified.
But, according to your logic, it doesn't matter, as long as you didn't know them personally.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Since there aren't better pictures, we cant really tell where it all originated (yes, its from the hood) but we can not see any paterns.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Still no good explainations for this?

What seems to the simple facts: cars and vans either burnt or half burnt upto half a mile away, not all just some.

Theres litterally nothing that a plane crash and a builing collapse has to do with spontaneously exploding/burning cars, especially so far away.

I just cant get my head round it at all, however the buildings did all somhow turn to dust rather than a HUGE crumpled pile of twisted metal, so whatever was used to bring them down hasnt been used before.

Im swaying more and more to haarp type projects, laser beams, sorts of wave weapons.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I've always wondered why so many cars were in the state they were in, and nice to see a moderator getting involved in the discussions.

Looks like some interesting reading amongst this thread. Good thread.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join