It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Melted Cars 7 Blocks Away From WTC

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal

If there were so many pieces of burning building debris falling from the Towers setting numerous vehicles on fire, why weren't there a bunch of people out in the street running around on fire? Was this fire ridden debris so selective that it only targeted automobiles?

1. the people saw the building start to collapse and ran away. I saw multiple videos of people running away. I didn't see anything that suggested that people ran twoard the buildings.

2. I would imagine, that in a situation where there is horrible accident and fire involving falling debri and people, emergency responce units would be like hey people get away from the flaming airplane crash site so that you don't get hit by falling debri/people.

3. Clearing people from the area didn't involve clearing the parked cars from the area.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Some people had problems on their cell phone networks that day. There are many mundane explainations. Like, circuits incredibly busy as everyone and their hamster were frantically calling loved ones and friends to see if they were ok, or knew what happened. Hell, I was in Seattle at the time, 3500 miles away from NYC, and I couldn't call local or to California for ages. The networks were overloaded.

Add to that there was Verizon switching center on 9/10th floors of South
Tower - destroyed when building collapsed

Main telephone switching center was Verizon Building at 140 West ST - right next to WTC 7

It was damaged badly in collpase of WTC 7

As stated EMP would have fried radios for hundreds, if now thousands of
yards

Problem firemen had with radios is common to all large buildings

When we go into high raise buildings in our town have to switch channels
to direct because cant use the repeaters while in building

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by richierich

It seems I was posting my reply when you were posting your second, so let me address that. I now see that you believe a nuke demolished the towers, as opposed to directed energy weapons/space beams.

I am well aware of what an EMP is, and where they come from, how they are caused. Which is why I say again: the things you post do not point to a EMP blast, let alone one caused by a nuke.

The after effects of nuke tests in Nevada are quite different than what happened in New York. For starters, even a small suitcase nuke would have created an explosion that would have been noticable and undeniable. EMP bursts from nuke tests in Nevada have been known to stall cars over 100 miles away from ground zero of the blast, and cause havoc and failure to radios and other electronic equipment. This did not happen. This would be your first indication of an EMP.

Also:

From the blog you posted:

To sum up, there is much physical evidence and eyewitness testimony, and even some video evidence, for effects that could only have been caused by Electromagnetic Pulses from nuclear devices. This easily explains how cars and not people or paper were adversely affected.

Please tell me this is joke. EMP explains why cars explode but people don't? Did you forget about that little nuke part? A suitcase nuke at that radius would have caused some pretty bad burns at the least to people, as well as alot of long term damage from the radiation. The sicknesses of people who were at ground zero are primarily lung and kidney diseases, which came from breathing in dust enriched with asbestos, mercury, lead, and a thousand other toxic chemicals. So far, no reports of any widespread radiation sickness have emerged.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman

Add to that there was Verizon switching center on 9/10th floors of South
Tower - destroyed when building collapsed

Main telephone switching center was Verizon Building at 140 West ST - right next to WTC 7

It was damaged badly in collpase of WTC 7

As stated EMP would have fried radios for hundreds, if now thousands of
yards

Problem firemen had with radios is common to all large buildings

When we go into high raise buildings in our town have to switch channels
to direct because cant use the repeaters while in building

Thank you for adding that. I knew some phone or telecommunications networks had operations in and around the WTC, but I wasn't sure exactly who or what.

Having a major switchboard completely wiped out certainly would put a strain on networks probably at breaking point from sheer volume.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   

After maybe an hour or two, I got a signal

100% proof that his phone wasn't caught in an emp blast.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420

Then it's obvious it there is a difference between a nuke emp blast and a top secret advanced micronuke emp blast! Thank you for pointing out that top secret super advanced micronukes have an EMP blast that the general public does not yet understand. (much like how the general public does not yet understand micronukes and other super advanced top secret death star technology that was used to demolish the towers)

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

It is painfully obvious that you do not know about the various types of small nukes, and are assuming incorrectly based on that lack of knowledge.

I have already posted quite a few links that show with NO doubt that the military HAS and has had for a long time ' construction grade nukes' that were planned long ago to be used in mining, etc.

The nukes used in the Towers were the type that gives off tremendous heat, but not such a massive blast. These FISSION devices do NOT affect anyone outside the immediate area because of SHIELDING.

Remember the people with SKIN HANGING OFF THEM? They were very near the blast and got a bigger dose...people further away were not affected as much.

Let me ask you THIS: If nukes were NOT used in the Towers, please do what no one else has been able to do so far and explain WHY the EMP effects were documented...cars bursting apart and catching fire while people were RIGHT NEXT TO THEM..pieces of cars blasting off the frames and injuring them...with the people astounded wondering why...no tremendous heat...no falling debris ( Many of the nuke effects were documented BEFORE anything was falling...at the ONSET of the Tower destruction, not during.

If you cannot show that you have a knowledge of the entire nuclear ability of the USA, and if you cannot show any OTHER means that can explain this, then at least admit that it is the most likely scenario.

Specially prepared nukes were used to take out the core steel...the evidence shows damage that NO ' collapse' could possible account for...and the EMP effects are PROVEN. Unless you can come up with something better than ' active dust' to explain the obvious EMP effects, you cannot be taken seriously.

Here is MORE evidence: If you read this, it will explain how the nukes were used. Of course, if you have a BETTER and more LOGICAL way to explain the effects seen, then lets hear it...if not, realize that ONLY nukes could answer the hard questions.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I forgot to add the link to the post above:

www.saunalahti.fi...

This lists FUSION devices as the culprit. I am not a physicist but the most advanced fusion devices could easily be placed for maximum benefit and LIMITED blast area.

The only really tricky part about using these devices is in limiting the blast area. They could not have TOO much explosive force or the outer walls would have blow off with even more force. The HEAT is what was needed: Massive heat to vaporize steel core, and the evidence for that heat is documented and accepted as fact.

No regular explosives, not even thermites, can keep buring for so long...the entire area was hot for 6 months, and that cannot be accounted for by any other means. NO OTHER source can cause the cars and trucks to have MELTED engine blocks while leaving the rest pristine.

How come the official story drones always IGNORE the obvious and glaring facts? You have cars blasting apart blocks away from the scene, with many witnesses reporting exploding and catching fire on anything metal, and all you can say is : " debris fell and caused it'. NONSENSE!!

There was NO DEBRIS falling around the people who reported the cars bursting apart with parts flying off....it was BEFORE the dustifying of the Towers and other buildings. Bldg. 6 was blasted from it lower depths and left an 8 story CRATER, and yet the official story says it was damaged by falling debris...well, if it was, WHY was all the material GONE and a CRATER left there? Don't want to address that one, do they?

There are MANY smoking guns in this case...so many that the average person simply cannot process it all and instead accepts any lame story the perps want to throw out there...it beats having to worry about the future, doesn't it?

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by iamcpc

If there were so many pieces of burning building debris falling from the Towers setting numerous vehicles on fire, why weren't there a bunch of people out in the street running around on fire? Was this fire ridden debris so selective that it only targeted automobiles?

1. the people saw the building start to collapse and ran away. I saw multiple videos of people running away. I didn't see anything that suggested that people ran twoard the buildings.

2. I would imagine, that in a situation where there is horrible accident and fire involving falling debri and people, emergency responce units would be like hey people get away from the flaming airplane crash site so that you don't get hit by falling debri/people.

3. Clearing people from the area didn't involve clearing the parked cars from the area.

I do not think that you understood the question: Please explain WHY the people that reported cars and trucks exploding right next to them testified that there was NO falling debris? The people who observed exploding cars and such said that there was NO APPARENT REASON for what they were seeing. It was BEFORE the falling of anything.

The people, whose testimony has already been linked to above, say that there was NO obvious means to what they were experiencing. Cars exploded in front of Bldg. 6 long before anything collapsed. Patricia Ondrovix, a rescue member, was injured by a car door EXPLODING off its frame, and said that there was no heat, no debris..nothing. Nothing but an EMP that is.

Others, whose testimony is available in the links, said that they were astounded...that there was NO way that the cars and such should have caught fire, all over, with no means that anyone could see.

There is NO answer for these effects BUT EMP. The people who support the perps and their deeds by believing the official fairy tale CANNOT come up with any alternate scenario that holds water.

If ' active dust' or ' falling debris' ( before any falling!) is all the official story supporters have to explain what is seen, then they truly are grasping at straws and desperate for an answer.

NO OTHER means can explain what is testified to...none. ONLY EMP can explain it all. Of course if you have a BETTER explanation, I would be thrilled to hear it...so far not ONE excuse given makes any sense at all.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

This is quite interesting. While one can presuppose that the Cars under the FDR may have been moved from elsewhere, and for the time being concede that they are not really a good example of the point you are trying to make. Using the same sources you merely have to highlight different aspects of the information, IMO, to raise peoples interests.

Start with the Cars, like you wanted, in this scenario.
drjudywood.com...

Then thee is the issue of the giant hole that was formed in WTC 6. While there is abundance of aluminum cladding on the roofs of buildings 5 and 6, there is little or none in the holes.
drjudywood.com...
drjudywood.com...

Which then leads us on an adventure under ground
drjudywood.com...

And towards a mall rescue
drjudywood.com...

All of which winds up contradicting the stories about the 'hot spots.'
drjudywood.com...

I found this quite interesting, and i'd like to thank you for bringing it up for discussion. It raises a lot of questions that i hope can be addressed without cognitive dissonance, and cynicism driving the topic into a pissing contest to see who has the largest flame.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   

I have seen no legitimate sources documenting EMP effects. None at all. Like I said, please pint out where all the electronic devices within the radius of the tower were completely fried and inoperable. Please show me that vehicles all around the WTC were completely stalled and unusuable.

And please do not link to conspiracy sites whose "evidence" is not checkable or confirmable

"Construction nukes" still leave evidence of their use. Ones powerful enough to take down two of the world's tallest buildings would have left ample evidence of their use.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by richierich

I do not think that you understood the question: Please explain WHY the people that reported cars and trucks exploding right next to them testified that there was NO falling debris? The people who observed exploding cars and such said that there was NO APPARENT REASON for what they were seeing. It was BEFORE the falling of anything.

I think I understood the question. You're asking a different question. A question that I will answer.

I have never heard of anyone saying that a car or truck exploded right next to them before anything collapsed. Can you direct me to your source?

The original question was why were cars set on fire and not people.

[edit on 25-6-2010 by iamcpc]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by And Why

Then thee is the issue of the giant hole that was formed in WTC 6. While there is abundance of aluminum cladding on the roofs of buildings 5 and 6, there is little or none in the holes.
drjudywood.com...
drjudywood.com...

I'd say anyone only showing you those pictures of Building 6 and claiming little debris in the holes is intentionally misleading you. Theres plenty of debris in the hole, with the spandrels weighing from 2-6 tons, I'm not sure what amount you would find sufficient to destroy the building but for me theres more than enough.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fb2dafb85aa3.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c5ace547aa59.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/abd662de9aca.jpg[/atsimg]

**These images have been cropped and resized by me. I have the original hi res photos if anyone would like them.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by iamcpc

OK, here are your answers: First, why cars can explode but not people from EMP:

wtcdemolition.blogspot.com...

From that article: " Now a nuclear bomb will emit a great flux of gamma rays. These will ionize (expel electrons from) surrounding air molecules. The electrons’ behavior is such that a coherent electromagnetic wave front moves outward. This has been named an Electromagnetic Pulse, or EMP. An EMP will adversely affect any metallic objects that it intersects as it reaches them. A high voltage and current will be induced into the metal, which can cause circuitry, or any metallic parts to melt, catch fire, or explode. Just what an EMP will do to a metallic object is determined in part by the intensity of the EMP, distance to the object, angle, intervening shielding, and other factors. The intensity of an EMP from a nuke is determined by the strength/yield of the nuke, altitude of detonation, its type and design. In general, the smaller the nuke, the smaller the strength and effective range of the EMP it will produce. A multi-megaton nuke exploded in the upper atmosphere can cause a continent-wide EMP. A micro-nuke would yield an EMP of only some fraction of a mile. Possibly only a couple of blocks depending on where it was detonated, shielding etc. In my articles, I have repeatedly highlighted eyewitness accounts of phenomena that appear to ONLY be explainable via EMPs. Note this article on EMP effects states, "The ensuing massive sparking of cable jackets, their contact to frame and the ground, and breakdowns in connectors put the equipment out of action and lead to fires and explosions." For the record, I note that for decades now, first beginning with the military, it has been known how to “harden” planes and helicopters so as to block an EMP’s effects on their electronics."

Unless a person is very close to the EMP ( see FELIPE DAVID testimony) the gamma rays will not cause damage to people. People are NOT good conductors of electricity. There were exceptions: Felipe David had his skin hanging off of him, and he never said he was exposed to any fire, just ' heat', down in the subasements immediately after a huge explosion rocked the area and EVAPORATED A 50 TON PRESS!!

" Perhaps the most remarkable are the statements of 9/11 responder, EMT Patricia Ondrovic. She reached the WTC area shortly before tower 1 and WTC 5, 6 (right near her at the time) would be destroyed. She tried to enter WTC6, but was forbidden by guards. But as she looked into the lobby of WTC6 she “saw a series of flashes around the ceiling of the lobby all going off one-by-one like the X-mass lights that chase in pattern." This is best explained by one or more EMPs passing through that area and causing wires or lighting fixtures to “pop.” Furthermore, at that same time, she reports that cars near her, and right outside WTC6, caught fire for no apparent reason. As she started to flee, a car door exploded off a car and hit her and knocked her down and injured her ribs. All this happened as WTC 5, 6 and Tower 1 began to explode. The exploding car door is again only explainable via EMP. As I have explained here, “As the nuke(s)' concomitant EMP(s) (Electromagnetic Pulse) passed through her immediate vicinity, it intercepted the cars near her. The intense electromagnetic wave induces a great current in metal (and not in “people or paper”). The current becomes great heat, resulting in rapid expansion of said metal. A given car door can only expand so much before its boundary is reached and there is nowhere for the heat or expansion to go, which results in doors or handles (if they are metallic), etc. exploding off. This is why you will see some cars with only their paint vaporized (intercepted only low level EMP due to distance, angle, shielding etc.), and other cars will show a burnt front, but the back half is virtually "normal." The Electromagnetic Field and subsequent current is stopped at the boundaries of the doors.”

Ondrovic’ statements also indicate that WTC6 likely was itself destroyed by a micro-nuke which is further evidenced by its one large spherical hole. Note that Ondrovic’ interview with the WTC Commission is heavily redacted. I have noted that by the time it began its interviewing of 503 9/11 surviving responders, traitors from the CIA had been brought in, including former CIA Director, Woolsey. Her interviews are here and here."

More proof:

killtown.blogspot.com...
KT: You talked about the cars blowing up in your WTC Task Force interview, correct?

PO: Yes.

KT: Can you estimate how many vehicles blew up around you?

PO: At least three and some were on fire as I was running by. I was still on the south side of Vesey running west. The burning cars were between my ambulance and about the middle of the 6 World Trade where the lobby doors were at.

KT: Where you running on the street, or up the sidewalk?

PO: Up the sidewalk.

KT: When these vehicles blew up, was it kind of like what you would see in the movies where the vehicle pops up in the air when it explodes with a fireball coming out?

PO: I remember parts flying off -- I think I got hit with a car door. I remember they were also on fire, but I don't specifically recall the movie type fireball, but there was a loud bang as the door flew off the one car I was running past.

KT: Do you have any idea what was causing these vehicles to catch on fire and/or explode? Was the air temperature really hot as you were running by these cars?

PO: I don't know what was causing them to blow up. I didn't know at the time that I was trying to outrun a skyscraper falling on me, but after I found out what I ran from. I figured it was the impact of the building falling and residual effect. I am not an engineer, so I can only guess at a probable cause. I don't remember feeling any extreme heat.

KT: Could you tell if the vehicles blowing up on the street were only parked next to the WTC 6?

PO: I was only paying attention to my immediate surroundings, if there were any vehicles not near me blowing up, I wasn't aware of them, just the ones closest to me."

Next post more proof.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
here is more: from the Patricia Ondrovic interview:

graphics8.nytimes.com...

"As I was running up Vesey, the first car blew up on me on the corner of Vessey and the
West Side Highway. That set my turnout coat on fire, that set my hair on fire, and that
set my feet on fire. I kept running. I got news for you, those turn out coats need to be
called burn out coats, cause this thing caught up in flames. They cut two inches off my
hair in less that two minutes, my coat was completely engulfed, and that was the only
way I could see where I was running at that point, because I had a glow from my coat."

And:

" A: I guess that's North Park. It's a big green, grassy area, and there's nothing
there. As I was running up here, two or three more cars exploded on me. They weren't
near any buildings at that point, they were just parked on the street. The traffic guys
hadn't gotten a chance to tow anything yet, cause this was all during the first hour I guess
of this thing happening. So there were still cars parked on the street that were completely
independent of that. Three cars blew up on me, stuff was being thrown. I went home all
bruised that day. Thank God it was only bruises. I just ran into this park along with a
bunch of other people, and stuff was still blowing up, I don't think I looked back, but you
couldn't see anything, everything was just black. I was running and I was falling over
people, cause people were crawling on the ground cause they couldn't see anymore. I
just kept on running north. I could smell water, so I just kept on running towards the
water, cause I knew that my coat was on fire, and I figured well, if I can see a boat over
the water, I'm just gonna jump onto the boat and take that thing to Jersey, cause no one
wants to blow up Jersey. Stuff is still blowing up behind me, as I'm running. I can hear
stuff exploding."

Next:
www.chiefengineer.org...

Mike Pecoraro was a witness to the lights flashing on and off JUST BEFORE the huge explosion that destroyed the sublevels:

"The statements made by WTC1 engineer, Mike Pecoraro here and in my article here also indicated that he witnessed the effects of a nuclear bomb going off in the sub-basement where he was working. He wrote that he first knew something was wrong after his co-worker tapped him on the shoulder to alert him that he had just seen “the lights flicker”-- as did Ondrovic in the lobby of WTC6. Pecoraro then went up to the C level to assay damage, and I have asserted he has provided some of the strongest statements proving a nuclear blast went off in the sub-basement of tower 1, at the time of the first (CGI) “plane hit” explosion above (used as cover for a sub-basement nuke). Pecoraro stated he saw “a 50 ton hydraulic press gone!" “[Pecoraro and a co-worker then] made their way to the parking garage, but found that it, too, was gone”… As they ascended to the B Level, one floor above, they “were astonished to see a steel and concrete fire door that weighed about 300 pounds, wrinkled up like a piece of aluminum foil." To sum up, it appears that Pecoraro’s co-worker first saw the light-flickering effects of an EMP, from a nuke, going off above them, and this was verified by the unique damage they observed at the upper basement levels. The shriveled up, foil-like, former massive steel and concrete door is easily explained to occur from intense neutron bombardment, from a nuclear bomb."

Now, Fireman RUIZ testifies:
graphics8.nytimes.com...

"Like things weren't bad enough already,
the car that's parked right on that corner
catches on fire. I don't mean a little fire, the
entire thing. Don't ask me how. The entire car
caught on fire. You would think maybe just a
motor part or just the engine part. But this
entire car just goes up in fire."

Also:

covertoperations.blogspot.com...

This explain a lot about the effects of the nuke in various ways..a good read.

" An EMP’s explosive effect on electronic components is demonstrated by an NYPD officer who has only revealed his (supposedly) first name-- Craig. Former NYPD officer “Craig” is now disabled with Pulmonary Fibrosis after working for a month at the WTC site. He was driving in the vicinity of the towers at the moment of the first “plane hit.” He says, "The next thing I remember was a sound, not unlike a serious car accident, just one block west of me on Church Street. My radio exploded just then.”

In my article here, I cited the remarkable interview of 9/11 responder, Dr. Michael Guttenberg, of the NYFD’s Office of Medical Affairs. His full WTC Commission interview is here.

The following is from his interview. Just after the second “plane hit” explosion, and before any tower “collapse”, he noted:

Guttenberg: “…on the EMS radio, there was absolute silence for probably 10 or 15 seconds …”

Questioner: “We were told that the air was so thick with debris that radio waves weren't able to travel.”

Guttenberg: “That was after the towers came down.”

So, if one actually reads all the links, it is beyond doubt that MANY effects from an EMP were seen and felt and witnessed. There were radios burnt out..entire systems down for hours...but the people who naysay this for some reason cannot comprehend SHIELDING' and how it affects gamma rays. depending on what is between yopu and the nuke, that determines how much effect.

Felipe David was so close his skin was left hanging off him...others further away suffered no physical effects but observed the effects on metal, etc.

Anyone that can fail to recognize EMP effects from all this testimony either does not want to know the truth, or are unable to comprehend the data.

NO OTHER EXPLANATION EVEN COMES CLOSE TO EXPLAINING THE EFFECTS SEEN.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ThaLoccster

Are you serious? Unless you can explain why there is an EIGHT STORY CRATER instead of a debris pile ABOVE the level of the ground, your asumption is illogical to the max.

Sure there is debris in the hole, but where is the building that used to be there? A falling building CANNOT end up with less debris than was there before..dear God man, you see a huge gaping hole and don't wonder what caused it? Recall the HUGE white cloud that erupted from Bldg. 6 just before the Towers were blasted to smithereens? Coincidence?

please do not show a gaping hole and expect anyone to believe that falling debris somehow magically ends up diggging a massive hole...it is beyond silly.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   

I'm very serious. The video you talk about showing a white cloud has been thoroughly explained by many people, including myself.

That sillyness aside.

The building is still there, theres just a section that has been crushed. Where's the rest of the building at? I don't know, under the 50 tons of debris?

I see a huge gaping hole and no I don't wonder what caused it, the 50 tons of debris there easily explains it for me.

I don't understand your whole "please do not show a gaping hole and expect anyone to believe that falling debris somehow magically ends up diggging a massive hole" statement.

So you don't want me to show you a picture's I've showed you, clearly showing MASSIVE amounts of debris, and expect you to believe that 50 tons of debris broke through the floors and created the crater?

You don't seem to understand floor thickness, and think the floors are all 10 ft thick. Compressed all the floors on top of each other are probably 30-40ft. I don't know how deep the basements are or how many levels they are, you seem to ignore that there are any.

50 tons of debris destroying the building is illogical, but a DEW or micronuke is logical?

I'm no nuclear scientist, but I'm going to go out on a limb and say any nuclear device that emits a EMP great enough to destroy cars blocks away would most likely leave a fair amount of radiation. I've never heard of any high levels of radiation at ground zero. Why put a "micronuke" in that building anyways? The same "micronukes" destroyed the towers to nothing but rubble and dust, but only left a hole here?

I think the only gaping hole is in your argument.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ThaLoccster

Ok, ONE MORE TIME. You have a building that starts at 8 stories high...right? Then, after the dust settles, it is 8 stories DEEP. Now, WHERE did the original 8 stories go? And, after you come up with an answer for that, WHERE did the 8 stories that were under ground level go?

You have an 8 story crater and you think that a building falling debris on it will cause it to actually go 8 stories deep?

C'mon now...if you cannot see how ridiculous that is, then I will give up on you. Not only is the 8 stories ABOVE ground level gone, but 8 MORE stories below it are gone as well.

IF there was a lot of debris falling on it, there would HAVE to be a debris pile HIGHER than the ground level. If you cannot realize that, you are either incapable of analyzing information and processing it, or are for some reason just being stubborn and silly.

Go into your backyard. Take a cardboard box and place it on the ground.
Then, drop a weight, say a bowling ball, on top of the box. What happens? The box might get crushed partially by the ball, but I guarantee you that yopu will NOT find the bowling ball laying in a hole 3 feet deep!
You will find it laying on top of the box, no matter how crushed.

One object falling on another CANNOT POSSIBLY cause it to create a hole beneath it and eliminate all the laterial!! You still have not said that you saw the pics of the huge dust cloud that erupted from Bldg. 6 PRIOR to any ' collapses'. That cloud was from 6 when it was blown up. It left an EIGHT STORY CRATER, for Gods sake.

If you cannot comprehend a crater being impossible from objects falling on it then you are hopeless, and not worthy of my time.

please show us ONE example, from anywhere on earth, of a builfing becoming a crater because something fell on it. You cannot. The reason you cannot is because it is physically impossible..just like the Official fairy tale.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   

I think for your "experiment" to be more accurate you would have to drop say a car on a refrigerator box, then drop 30 more cars on top of that.

After you do that, let me know what happened to the box.

If you cannot comprehend a crater being impossible from objects falling on it then you are hopeless, and not worthy of my time.

Oh yeah, COMPLETELY impossible. There is NO WAY a falling object can create a crater.

Another thing you don't seem to understand is the buildings design, and layout of steel that reinforced and made up the floors.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/878f36a1b1f4.jpg[/atsimg]

You can see here how the floor section is connected to the columns. Is it that hard to see a 2-6 ton object causing that section of floor to fail?

Like so...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d545135c20c5.jpg[/atsimg]

You can clearly see the failure at the joints of the column, allowing the floor section to break away. Add the weight of that floor, plus whatever caused that floor to fail, along with the added weight of the continuing falling debris and you have....

You not wasting your time on ridiculous theories.

[edit on 6/27/2010 by ThaLoccster]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420

Then it's obvious it there is a difference between a nuke emp blast and a top secret advanced micronuke emp blast! Thank you for pointing out that top secret super advanced micronukes have an EMP blast that the general public does not yet understand. (much like how the general public does not yet understand micronukes and other super advanced top secret death star technology that was used to demolish the towers)

I'm an electronics engineer and EMP means ElectroMagnetic Pulse. What you are saying is that there is an EMP that is powerful enough to light a car on fire but not powerful enough to permanently disable a cell phone. Brilliant theory.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join