It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guardian Angels

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 07:52 PM
link   
people have more than 1 'guardian angel', i like to call them spirit guides. anyhow, on average from what ive heard people have 5, i have 3 myself. i only got the name gwendolyn when i tried to get a name but at the time i didn't know i had 3.
well those are my 2 cents. if you keep hearing / seeing andy then thats your guides name. emmanual could be the name for a second guide.

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 08:14 PM
link   
How come your spirit guides have English names eh? It seems rather funny...

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chud
How come your spirit guides have English names eh? It seems rather funny...

Uh, lets see here, go back about 500-1,000 years, people used to name their children after the gods and goddesses of their religion..

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 01:11 PM
link   
My guardian angels name is Tofu Alexander, a gay ghost from Hoboken, New Jersey. He enjoys reading with me and making sure I get home when Im $#!%-faced.
This is how I contacted him:
I closed my eyes and cleared my mind and thought Reeeeally hard. After some serious flatulating and a trip to the toilet, I came out with good ol' Tofu.
Were goin out to the male review tonight
lata

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Ok, this post has become very non-constructive...I give up...

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Why bash other people's beliefs? Because it is not logical? Because it cannot be proven by our techonolgical standards? The irony when I see someone mention pretend in a mocking way yet listed on their sigs is a belief based on their own fantasy(or reality).

Example: I am john doe. I say in a post that your belief is fantasy but in my signature I have a quote from the bible.

WTF?????????

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by helen670
So, once you have contacted your ''guardian angel''
THEN WHAT?
Using all kinds of ''New Age '' methods are only revised ways of pagan or occult practice!

So is christianity(mainly catholic church) Oh Wise one. Careful there by the way, i dont want you to pop a blood vessel trying to preach ur dogma.

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Growing up Catholic....I was told to recite this special prayer just for your Guardian Angel....

Guardian Angel Prayer

Angel of God, My Guardian Dear
to whom God's love commits me here.

Ever this day be at my side
to light and guard and rule and guide.

Amen.

But ...now I'm Mormon...Lol....In Mormonism...it's really the Holy Ghost who..helps...you....guides....keeps you safe. I havn't ever asked about Guardian Angels though to the missionaries or the bishop.....I always thought it was one of those little kid stories....like the Boogey Man....or something to keep kids in place.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join