It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transylvanian Castle Spirit

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   
O.K People .This is my first thread.I found this on you tube yesterday and I can't explain it.So give it your best shot and de-bunk it for me!

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 03/15/2007 by AccessDenied]

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   
that mobile phone clip is really freaky! Could maybe be a shadow like they suggested though? Would need to be able to see a picture of the walls next to the figures to see if there are any angles or corners that would explain the shadow seeming to move at a different speed. I wouldn't trust the authenticity of anything from Most Haunted though...see this thread... www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I hadn't seen that thread,so thanks for pointing it out.My question then would be how did they do it? Also ,why didn't they interview the obvious witnesses , the two girls?I also had never heard of this TV show before.

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Well to me it just looks like they had some guy spying on the 2 girls,it was not a shadow,the guy was hiding crouched down and quickly moved behind the next pillar.He moved like a guy not a ghost.

On second thought ,I watched the other enhanced videos and it's just a shadow of the girls.

[edit on 24-3-2007 by mistr_b2]

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I don't know if the programme airs outside of Britain. I never watched it...I'd be too scared to be honest, even if it's not real!!
The thing that's confusing me is that if it's a shadow (and I think it is), then shouldn't we be able to see at least part of the shadow of the other girl? I only saw one 'shadow' but two girls...

[edit on 24/3/07 by Ankhnesmeryre]

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Hmm...
It's a cool video... hard to say what it is, really, but for me it looks like a shadow... maybe it comes up from the ground the way it does because the girls are coming closer to the wall? At one point nearing the edge of the wall when it's clearer it looks like the steps match. It's also wider at the beginning and thins as though the light is at such an angle that when the girls are rounding the corner their shadows are in the same place? Does that make sense?

Just a thought anyway. But why is the shadow white? If it is in fact a shadow...

But it is from a phone so...

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   
If you look around on youtube you can find the same video in normal color where the shadow is dark and it looks exactly like the shadow of the girl on the left and yes it looks like the lighting is on a funny angle so that is why you only see 1 shadow.

top topics

join