It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Buzzing in your head...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Has anyone ever experienced any form of loud buzzing in their head?

Apologies to keep the topic short and vague, but a few weeks ago I layed down in bed from which a loud buzzing took over my head as I felt myself falling into a trance state.

This is the first time I have experienced this buzzing, while I rarely suffer from any form of sleep paralysis or any other sleeping disorders.

I have recently be subject to an upsurge in paranormal activity, while my energy levels were completely out of sink for days after the experience.

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Yes, and a matter of fact. I often hear a buzzing sound, or a high pitched squeal in my head. I atribute it to the work I have done, working on high performance hot rods and race cars with very loud exhaust, and hearing gunfire without ear protection, and from listening to loud rock & roll music. Perhaps you sould see a doc for this? Mine tells me it is called tinnitus, A sound in one ear or both ears, such as buzzing, ringing, or whistling, occurring without an external stimulus and usually caused by a specific condition, such as an ear infection, the use of certain drugs, a blocked auditory tube or canal, or a head injury. SoverignPatriot

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Yes I have done some research into tinnitus but I'm strongly convinced this isn't the case. While I believe many anomalies in ones life can be attributed to medical conditions, this buzzing in my head was simply a one off event, while I haven't had any auditory problems during my life.

I can only describe the buzzing as a deep, monotonous tone located in the central part of my brain. As the buzzing got stronger I felt my body become more and more submissive.

I can only attribute the experience to the feeling of being scanned. I had to leave the room immediately as I felt seriously threatened.

[edit on 24-3-2007 by kolo_heights]

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Hey.

Yeah I and MANY other people are experiencing the same thing.

It started happening to me every now and then but now if i concentrate on nothing i ALWAYS hear a buzzing sound coming from my brain of some sort.

It has even started to happen when i am the computer,if i relax i hear the computers electro magnetic field 10 times more clearly than i used to.

I always get the buzzing almost anytime and anywhere now during the day,as apposed to just getting it before sleep.

Dont worry about it and if you really want to for peace of mind you can always go to the doctors.

Take care.

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Hey guys, there was a thread about this a little while ago:

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

It is quite possibly "paranormal" by picking up different frequencies or dimensions, while I believe some of them to be the tv, computer, and electronic buzz.

I have this ringing quite often and sometimes it is out of the blue outside with nothing around me.

Interesting subject, maybe we could do a research project on it...

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Well, I don't know if this is what you mean, but here's what happened to me:

I was lying in bed and had woken up (maybe... I definitely thought I was awake, anyway) but hadn't opened my eyes yet because I felt scared for no particular reason. I just did.
So I kept my eyes shut and then my body stiffened and I couldn't move (sounds like sleep paralysis, yes?) and was consciously choosing to keep my eyes closed because I was afraid something else was in my room, which sounds silly, I know. The stiffening came in waves. I would stiffen for a few seconds and then be released for a few seconds. While I was stiff there was loud buzzing in my head. I don't know how many times the waves I describe hit me, but I would guess maybe 20 times. In some of the later times I thought I could hear speaking through the buzzing but couldn't quite make out the words well enough to understand.

I was sick for the next 2 or 3 days, so it very well could have been a nightmare caused by a fever (which a friend told me happens), but who knows. I thought I'd share, anyway.

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Without trying to sound like a crackpot, i can 'hear' electricity

Anything that uses a lot of power, such as computer or TV, fridge, microwave etc etc, makes a horrible high pitched noise to me. Yes, even the computer i'm typing on now.

I never thought much of it before, but my first day at university i complained to the teacher about the noise coming from next door, and he looked at me like was crazy. It was excruciating... it was the central hub for the computer network.

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Without trying to sound like a crackpot, i can 'hear' electricity

I totally understand what you mean.

I have always been able to hear electricity but lately it has magnified to stupid levels and i have always been around computers my whole life so i know what is normal and what isnt normal.

Im not saying its the actual equipment that is changing, i think its something to do with the ascension process.

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I thought everyone heard that kind of electrical buzzing?

...no?

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by xhorrorgasmx

...no?

Thats what i thought as well... but most people tell me to get my ears checked... i guess they don't all hear it. I just assumed everyone did.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Most people can hear it.

But can most people hear it in a room where there is no electric items?

When i go outside and am far away from anything electrical i can still hear some sort of buzzing.

I have perfect hearing.

I have had them checked out numerous times just incase, but since this started to me i thought nothing of it until i read many other people having the same experience also.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I have an entry in my blog about this in particular it was titled the sound of silence. I have had that sound all my life, but onlypay attention to it when it is silent then it becomes deafening. For those that think I have some hearing issue that is causing this my only response would be this... I have always had excellent hearing. I can often hear things others cannot. I have been tested many times and I have never once had any issue.
Can't say what that sound it but I can say that it does not affect my ability to hear anything. Its just THERE.. all the time.
It does get louder sometimes more so than normal. Interestingly this is often accompanied by chills. *shrug*

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Yes Kolo_heights,
I have experienced the buzzing in my head. Normally feel's like a sharp pencil touching the back or side of my head. Then the buzzing and bam! I get a bright white light in front of my eye's. For me it's as if an amplifyer has just shorted out or a bit like a power surge! Sometime's i have found that i cannot move. Scary, very scary!

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by xhorrorgasmx

...no?

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   
That's what i used to think!

new topics

top topics

join