It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Border Guard policemen filmed beating Palestinian youth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Israeli policemen caught on camera abusing 17-year-old Hawara teen who was on his way home from school. Local residents say life in village has become nightmare due to Border Guard violence.
We can only guess how many times it happens when it isn't caught on camera.
www.ynetnews.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 09:58 AM
link   
This doesn't surprise me at all. Remember, these are the same guards who were told to break the arms of children who threw stones at them. This is the same country that long ago legalized physical torture of political prisoners. This is the same country that routinely violates the Geneva convention, The same country that has broken promises made to the UN and the USA. Israel is a failed experiment that needs to be stopped. They should have put Israel in Uganda as they originally considered. I say we stop all outside funding until they withdraw out of the occupied territories and get back inside the '67 border.

OK, now all the Zionists can attack me.

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Israeli children sign bombs ready for Lebanon

and since picture is worth a thousand words I have nothing to add...

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   
well luckily this kid lived to tell about it. Look at how many children their snipers kill! Im sorry guys but you are complaining on deaf ears when you try to say to the USA that these people are doing wrong. Pro-Israeli supporters here will mock people by claiming "Oh its a conspiracy" sarcastically but how else can you describe such a thing ? If it was any other country recieving billions in aid and military support, Americans would be seething and cut off aid a long time ago.

We have totally aligned ourselves with this farsical government. As proof just take a look at how we have been operating as of late and compare it to how they have been operating. A lot of our training comes from them. We need to sever our ties and force them to come into reality that these people are not animals.

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   
You're right, instead of slapping the youths who consistently throw stones at Guardsmen, maybe they should be shot, perhaps then the throwing would stop?

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShooterSix
You're right, instead of slapping the youths who consistently throw stones at Guardsmen, maybe they should be shot, perhaps then the throwing would stop?

believe me, you would throw stones too if you were in the same situation like Palestinians are...

[edit on 24-3-2007 by untilted]

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShooterSix

No one said they were slapping them, though Terapin did say
they are told to break the arms of them.

[edit on 3/24/2007 by iori_komei]

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by untilted

believe me, you would throw stones too if you were in the same situation like Palestinians are...

[edit on 24-3-2007 by untilted]

Well it could be more than that.They are using increasingly more children to fool soldiers in Iraq. just the other day a car bomb was detonated at a check point, two adults two children 8, 10 respectivly in the car. they passed through with a touch of lax security because of the children being in the car. and the driver got out to run detonating the bomb, with childern in car. and he blew up aswell from the huge blast.
just saying.
Vietnam had similar attacks. diff time same ol thing.
i wouldnt put it past Hamas to use children, sad as it is. btw untilted

thats a cool avatar sorta looks like some trippy trichomes reaching for a psychedelic HPS in the closet. heheh

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Israeli border guards were ordered to break the arms of any children caught throwing stones at the soldiers. They did, and when word got out and the world looked on in shame, the order was rescinded. That these events took place is a well established matter of public record. That the Israeli government actually made the order to break children's bones, is a matter of inhuman thinking and a clear indicator of how sick the Israeli mentality is.

If a child is forced from its home and made to suffer horrendous living conditions under the thumb of an oppressor, it is no wonder they toss stones in frustration.

new topics

top topics

join