It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So far for incredible UFO maneuvers...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I´ve always been a defensor of the "imposible maneuvers" of the ufos that you can see on some videos, because you can see a light making bizarre movements, sudden stops, 90º turns,etc.

But after taking a look at this incredible thing ...

What do you think? Put a light on that thing at night, and voilá. Best Ufo ever.

Sorry for my english.

[edit on 24-3-2007 by Orion437]

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Cool video, I want one, but that thing would never be able to achieve the altitude that most UFO's are video taped at.

BTW I wonder how many people get chopped up by these things, looks like an accident waiting to happen.

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   
That guy can fly......I can barely get my RC Heli off the ground let along do the fly in circles.

Depending how far away you are it could easily be mistakable for a UFO, especially if it was electric since it would be silent from a distance.

I've seen flocks of birds that blew my mind before and from a distance could easily be mistaken for a UFO until you got closer to see what it really was.

The reality is with performance like that you can see why the military is moving in that direction for it's air force. You can do maneuvers with remote control vehicles that you could never do with a pilot in the craft.

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Here is a thread we have a little while ago about the same thing. I think remote contol planes or helicopters have caused some sightings over the years.

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Good RC pilot!!! phew!

Anyhow - strap as many lights as you want on that thing... it makes way to much noise and leaves a smoke trail. Most ufo vids come with audio, to remove the audio of the 'background' noise would be easily detected since they are outside (wind an all). If you just have dead silence and someone yelling "I got it on film!!!" and its at night with this thing flying around - it would be easy to note that the background noise was removed.

I don't think anyone would mistake this for a UFO...

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Some UFOs have been tracked on radar going 22,000 miles an hour.

May 5, 1984; Over Indian Ocean & in Space At 1400 hours GMT a ultra-sensitive orbiting US DSP (Defense Support Program) spy satellite detected the entry of an unknown object that passes 15 miles in front of it, and then flew below it over the Indian Ocean. An alert was triggered at the North America Air Defense Command. Object moving at 22,000 miles per hour., changed course, and flew back out into outer space. (Source: Michael D. Hall, UFOs: A Century of Sightings, p. 324).

Can your helicopter do that?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Orion437

i guess it's plausible... thing is, he's doing those maneuvers fairly close to him, i would like see him do that at the altitude most ufo sightings occur.

i'm an rc pilot myself (although i have little experience with helis), once you reach a certain distance you pretty much control your plane remembering how you last positioned it, since you can't really see how it's positioned.

i remember a hoaxer that used a rc heli fitted with lights, but it remained fairly stationary in the sky. i believe this was over copacabana beach, in rio de janeiro.
edit on 15/2/12 by bladebosq because: spelling

top topics

join