It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bloodiest, scariest, goriest movies ever?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Scariest - Exorcism of Emily Rose

Bloodiest - Saw movies

Goriest - Texas Chainsaw Massacre The Beginning

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by pshkwamy
Bloodiest- Equilibrium, its not horror, but it has the highest body count from a single charector in a movie.

Nope

Ogami Itto 150

The guy from equilibrium only got 118.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
The Cell....

I mean, at one point, the guy had a guy's intestines on a spit, and he was turning the spit around and around, as the guy's innards wrapped around the spit...

C'mon!

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Reservoir Dogs for bloodiest. I don't know if it's the bloodiest but it's definitely one of the bloodiest films I've ever seen and the first I can think of off the top of my head that hasn't already been mentioned. About half the main cast spend a good chunk of the movie looking like this,

And then there's the infamous ear-cutting scene.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
the answer is easy..."saving private ryan"...because it shows the truth,nothing filmed before or since can match the violence and horror of this movie,especially the opening beach landing sequence...

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
the answer is easy..."saving private ryan"...because it shows the truth,nothing filmed before or since can match the violence and horror of this movie,especially the opening beach landing sequence...

Someone hasn't watched "Nanking Nanking". The beach massacre scene still haunts me.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by FEDec

Someone hasn't watched "Nanking Nanking". The beach massacre scene still haunts me.
do you mean this one? > www.imdb.com... or this one? > www.imdb.com...
edit on 1-9-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I see folk have already mentioned Ichi the Killer and Nanking Nanking.

Anyone who can explain the ending to Ichi wins a prize, lol.

I'm not as keen on slasher flicks as I was in my teens (I kind of gag now) but Ichi the Killer has the awesome character Kakihara, and it's filled with subtle comedy.

Like when Kakihara cuts his own tongue out then thhpeaks thhtupid till it growthhh back. Even though it's in Japanese you can hear the lisp. Or when the gangster boss is so scared of him he talks from behind a door, to a webcam, sent via wireless to a laptop that's hiding behind one of his gang members, and he still ducks.

edit on 1-9-2011 by wigit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
has anyone seen the wild bunch-1969? the ending is brutally awesome and broke new ground in screen violence...this link lists a lot of bloody violent movies > www.popcrunch.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

The first one. City of life and death.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   

The first one. City of life and death.
thanx...i have not seen it yet but i will.does it actually out do saving private ryans opening beach landing? at least spielberg proved with ryan that hes not all about kiddie movies and considering that it was made in 1998 means to me that it represents a turning point in screen violence.kind of like the ending of bonnie and clyde < which is awesome.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

thanx...i have not seen it yet but i will.does it actually out do saving private ryans opening beach landing? at least spielberg proved with ryan that hes not all about kiddie movies and considering that it was made in 1998 means to me that it represents a turning point in screen violence.kind of like the ending of bonnie and clyde < which is awesome.

Lets put it this way it has the most people die in one scene that I have ever seen. Even the German ambassador with the swastika armband is going "really Japanese guys? I think you are going too far."

It has everything from brutal urban combat to cold blooded massacres.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
i remember the movie, pet cemetary 2. that was really bloody and filled with the gore of a room filled with mutilated animals hanging all over the walls and ceiling...

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by John Nada

I tried to watch Dead Alive AKA:Braindead.
Wasn't sure if it was supposed to be funny or scary or both.

I gave up on it, it was just too bad.

Did I miss something?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I've just watched a Korean flick called Black House. I knew it was some new noir thriller but was surprised at the slasher, splatter bits. Had to shut my eyes a lot.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
heres a link with a good list of bloody movies > www.phlebotomist.net... > and i'll add in the "evil dead" series, which are not included in this list...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join