It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Lied?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Here is a video of George Bush blatantly lying:

What the hell man?

THR

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   
HA, nice catch. Why would he be like that. Just shows how americans vote. We should most defenitly put a stop to bush. I think it is funny that the stop singhs here in carson city, NV, say "STOP bush". Bush waz spray painted on moat of our singhs, lol
peace

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   
When has Bush NOT lied?

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   
the worst part is you can see on his face he was clearly trying to make a joke when he said "theres one terrible pilot", saying it was a horrible accident was just an after thought.
stumbling over his words doesn't make for good damage control either.

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Listen, I'm no fan of George Bush, but come on. Politicians lie. Its what they do. The Bushs so it, Clinton did it, Reagan did it, Ford, Nixon, Johnson, Kennedy, Eisenhower, Truman, Roosevelt....they ALL do.

Not to be rude, but if you're expecting honestly from politicians, you are being naive.

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by NegativeBeef
When has Bush NOT lied?

Twice. When he said the best thing that happened during his presidency was when he caught a big fish on his dude ranch, and when he said it would all be a lot simpler if he was a dictator.

As for the vid, who really knows what goes on in Bush's brain? Personally I think he was totally in the dark about 9/11 preps. I mean, would you tell him?

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 12:30 AM
link   
They lie...that is a response they lie. It is not ok when they lie. Just because they all do it does not make it ok. Clinton was impeached for a lie. If we held them accountable maybe they would not lie.

[edit on 25/3/2007 by shooterbrody]

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I know politicians lie. But blatantly lying in a press conference on the worst tragedy to ever occur in the United States?

Now that's messed up.

I think it shows that they are DEFINITELY hiding something.

I remember watching C-SPAN on the 5th anniversary of September 11th. Some army or Marine was up at a podium talking about Flight 93, and how it "went down in the skies over Pennsylvania". went down in the sky? Wouldn't that mean it was...SHOT DOWN?

Does any one else remember that?

THR

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by gottago

Originally posted by NegativeBeef
When has Bush NOT lied?

Twice. When he said the best thing that happened during his presidency was when he caught a big fish on his dude ranch, and when he said it would all be a lot simpler if he was a dictator.

As for the vid, who really knows what goes on in Bush's brain? Personally I think he was totally in the dark about 9/11 preps. I mean, would you tell him?

Wow he actually told the truth twice? Damn, he should be awarded or something.

top topics

join