It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

15 UK Sailors Captured At Gunpoint By Iranian Forces

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I'm sorry if this has been mentioned already. 15 UK Navy personell have been captured at gun point by Iranian forces.

BBC: UK sailors captured at gunpoint

edit:

Ok, there's already a thread here:
Are we hours away from war with Iran??

and here:
UK troops captured by Iran

[edit on 2007/3/23 by Hellmutt]

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   

An Iranian official said the soldiers had been "detained by Iran's border authorities for further investigation...of the blatant aggression into Iranian territorial waters". He demanded an immediate explanation from London.

Foreign Secretary Margaret Beckett earlier asked Iran for "a full explanation" for the detention of the servicemen and demanded their "immediate and safe return".

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Iran kidnaps 12 british personal in another countries territorial waters and THE want an explaination as to what.

I am sure the US and british navies/military can give them an explanation they may not like, like "BOOM"!LINK

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I say the British should sink Iranian Navy immediately as the answer. Then launch a full scale bombing campaign on Natanz Nuclear Reactor and others, hit all ship yards, Airports, Landing Fields, Power and Water Stations. Main Roads leading to and from the border regions of neighboring countries. Hit Warehouses, Fuel Silos etc

BRING IT ON IRAN!!!!!!!

and please someone shoot down Iranian PResident as he flies over the ocean!!!

join