It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blobsquatch returns to Canada (Vancouver) - Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Looks like Bigfoot moved to Canada, if you look at the current stream of videos coming from up North...

This one is from Vancouver Island (Tofino forests)... Made by two boys... (So much for credibility)... And don't get your hopes up... Expect a young boy calling out, something brown and fuzzy and an in depth discussion about what they saw (by the boys) and then stepping on what "could or could not" be a footprint.

Well, I did warn you...

Text and more from Cryptomundo

Edit: Interesting enough the boy(s) is/are still very much defending their video... on YouTube

[edit on 23-3-2007 by Gemwolf]

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 06:07 AM
link   

With the sound off, it was almost an acceptable vid.

I like at the end when the 'producer' says " Ok thats it, the camera's getting wet". (translation: "CUT, thats a wrap" )

Why doesnt' someone take the time to make a 'good' forgery, Blair Witchesque. I think something like that may hold more water if done correctly, not to mention add a little fear factor to it.

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Would you follow a 7ft hairy beast into a dense wood.
They seem to be getting worse these vids.
John.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   
This story was mentioned on yahoo.ca front page:
ca.news.yahoo.com...

blobsquatch indeed.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
All I see is a bear.. Or even a rhino. Seriously, nothing can be seen on that footage!

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   
My first thought was my what a big Ewok!

Something just wasn't quite right about it. Don't ask me what, just...something. Not much help, I know, but there it is.

Hey, if it wasn't my camera and it started to get wet, I'd probably call it a day, too

Safety tip: Generally considered bad manners to follow Bigfoot into the Deep Woods, as he may have business of a personal nature to *ahem* take care of...

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Lol that's frankly laughable. The cameraman tells them to finish up at the end

new topics

top topics

join