It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO near the WTC?? Hoax or Real?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Having looked at this footage I have to say it looks real but can't imagine what it could have been.

This is Japanese Footage of a UFO near the WTC...

Real or Faux??

All the best,

NeoN HaZe.

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neon Haze
Having looked at this footage I have to say it looks real but can't imagine what it could have been.

Hi,

I can confidently predict that this thread will be locked very shortly. A link to this video continues to crop up on Above Top Secret and other forums about once or twice per month...

The relevant video was a television advertisement for the Sci-Fi Channel's website.

I've added some tags to the bottom of this thread. Just clicking on any of them will give you links to a few of the previous relevant threads here on ATS.

For anyone that doesn't know, the woman in the helicopter is Barbara Sicuranza, a New York City actor, writer and director. Her website is at:
www.mysteriousmysteries.com...

The resume on that website includes the following entry:
“SCI-FI Promo (The Blimp) Principal Sci Fi Channel”

A detailed technical analysis Alejandro Franz highlighting some of the compositing errors in the video can be found here:
www.alcione.org...

Even Jeff Rense has debunked this video:
www.rense.com...

At some point, someone is going to have to write a full article about this video so that anyone can just be given a link to the full background.

I've made some notes myself, but before writing any article:

(1) I'd like to see the other videos in the same Sci-Fi advertising campaign ("Sci Fi Happens"), i.e. "Magnet Man" and "Geometric Bugs". (If anyone has links to these videos, I'd be grateful if they could let me know). Some material relating to these videos (but not the videos themselves...) are available at the website below:
web.archive.org...*/www.scifi.com...

(2) I'd like to see a translation of the comments from a mexican TV show which featured this video:
video.raelian.com...

All the best,

Isaac Koi

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Isaac Thank you so much.

That was a lot of back ground information. I did do an ATS Google search, but didn't show that specific video.

I thought it must have been faked but wondered at the technical mastery, if it was. And you have answered that question by explaining the budget must have been significant if it was marketing material for a TV channel.

I have spent time in Japan and I have to say their sense of humour differs greatly from most of the world, but I bet they must be laughing their slippers off at how prevalent this video has become.

Viral Marketing is the Bain of legitimate research.

All the best,

NeoN HaZe.

join