It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hacks within the Gov't

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 04:35 AM
link   
It seems hackers outside aren't the only ones using codes and determinations liberated from the liberated laptops.

Some, within the very walls, are getting very rapid advancements. Smidge at this, e-mail hear, fax there, proper code words, and BAM!, you're in.

This could explain why the gov't is in such a scramble with all the leaked news stories. Someone tells it as they would have it, pops up a little speech to be given for the media, on the proper channels: then, they're tossing about trying to figure out the degree of lies they are to tell.

Why, just the other day there was a scene taken over by a very high-ranking mail clerk. She did well. 'Till they busted her. Major Embarrassment, report for duty.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Care to provide a reference story for this? I'm completely baffled by what you've just said. Could you at least explain that a bit better, with at least one reference please?

Thanks,
TheBorg

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Sorry, I'd never be able to give a reference that could be substantiated.

But, if you think about it, with all the laptops being pilfered; there has to be widespread use of the passwords and codes and everything. Especially considering the story changes from day to day.

The most prominent one is:
news.zdnet.com...

but, there are others. I tried to find the one's I'm most interested in, that being Los Alamos. Where drives, optical disks, and laptops are disappearing faster than tasty fruit from an unwatched produce stand. Search shows nothing.

Worded my search differently:

www.pogo.org...

where the article covers, surprisingly, the theft of nuclear data. I don't think this is a laurel attempt done by a typical hacker to have something to brag about in a chat room. Rather, there has to be motives, and these days that seems to involve money, quick like.

[edit on 3/25/2007 by bothered]

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Well, at least this thread wasn't as ungarnished as my poke at Hillary's phiasco concern re: molded in the museum.

Some pheenomeenon.

sip

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   
You should try dumpster diving. Not great fun but you can glean alot of important information from companies or government buildings. You'd be amazed at what people throw away.

Just watch out for those infra red security beams....

sip

top topics

join