It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Press Release: Fraud/Deception - NIST's 9/11 Report

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 01:07 AM
link   
As someone who has been educating people on the true events of the 9/11 attacks, I am pleased to link to this press release. The true events of 9/11 are finally being exposed. The media cannot ignore this press release. I ask and encourage everyone to forward the press release linked below to their local TV/radio stations and newspapers. The American public must take charge and start demanding media coverage!

---------------------------------

janedoe0911.tripod.com...

REQUESTS FOR CORRECTION OF NIST REPORT ON DESTRUCTION OF WORLD TRADE CENTER FILED

FRAUD AND DECEPTION CITED AS REASONS FOR CORRECTION REQUEST
March 22, 2007

[See Here For Press Release: janedoe0911.tripod.com... ]

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 01:31 AM
link   
If I had a dime for every time someone posted one of these false alarm threads, I would be a millionaire....

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   
If I had a dime for everytime Snoopy comes into a 9/11 thread and gives his opinion and calls it debunked, I'd be a millionaire.

Why not talk about this press release?

[edit on 3/23/2007 by Griff]

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griff
If I had a dime for everytime Snoopy comes into a 9/11 thread and gives his opinion and calls it debunked, I'd be a millionaire.

Why not talk about this press release?

[edit on 3/23/2007 by Griff]

Nice try there hot shot. But I didn't say it was debunked. If you are sore because I don't go along agreeing with all your little conspiracy theories than just come out and say it instead of whining about it. And if you calling everything I say opinion helps you sleep at night, than that's your delusion to enjoy.

It's BS because there is no legitimate claim being made. And more importantly, I am dumbfounded at how this woman can have a degree in anything. I have seen the interviews of her speaking. It's astounding.

new topics

top topics

join