It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conehead Skulls

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 04:40 PM
link   
or maybe he just had a huge schlong

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Nice to see that this thread still exists.

I tip my hat to you Simon.

Here's a collage I put together from research of my members.

Enjoy!

Peace, Mark

pao

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 11:03 AM
link   
i knew this kid in 4th grade who had a head like that. it was elongated and no one talked to him. he later failed 8th grade and worked at burger king for like 4 years

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I know this is a serious subject, but I'm surprised that I read through all these replies and have not seen one picture of Dan Aykroyd. Unbelieveable!!

Peace

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by jhova
Just because someone wrote something in a book, or just because someone says something, and it is accepted by the masses, doesn' t make it right either.Anybody question why someone would participate in skull binding?NO one just wakes up thinking"I'm going to put a towel around my head to swell the back of my skull" for no reason.They were trying to imitate the look of the gods (originally) and I bet the ancient stories of skull binding say the samething.

Are you suggesting that these gods that they were trying to imitate were what we've come to known as greys? If so, then you get my way above for this month

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I actually remember seeing a documentary on these skulls a few years ago. One answer that they gave was some kind of genetic disorder in which the skull was malformed in a similar fashion as the pictures you have provided. These remote populations also practiced inbreeding, which in turn created entire villages, and burial pits of strange skulls.

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Deny ignorance = don't read half of what these people post!

This forum = a govt controlled spook forum.

How can anyone claim that the skulls I posted are a result of interbreeding or head binding. There are so many varieties. From horned skulls to pear shaped to coneheads.

Anyone who comes to this site is missing out on the real knowledge.

puppstheories.com...

When you are ready, we have the knowledge you seek.

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I wonder. Remember the picture of moss a few days back that grew in a bizarre spiral form in zero-gee? Maybe this is what human skulls grow like without the influence of gravity?

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Skull stretching was all the rage at one point and still is important to some groups today.

I'm sure that with the ancient customs, originally they were honoring some "Gods" they saw as important enough to attempt to physically emulate.

- Lee

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join